lmao

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Dec 27, 2009
i heard that erica hanstein was sleeping with a black dude by the name of d.c? is this true??
H8D On Moslty

Park Hills, MO

#2 Dec 28, 2009
i know sumone dat he messes wit and it aint no erica...so i dnt kno how true dat iz
lmao

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 28, 2009
well thats what scott city topix says!!! check it out its under erica hanstein!!
T00 DAMN BADD

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Dec 28, 2009
anyone know how old he is?
lmao

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Dec 28, 2009
maybe mid 20s she live across the street from gale and kevin
lmao

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 28, 2009
i think he drives a lil white car with a mixed son also!!
lmao too

United States

#7 Dec 29, 2009
yes, it is a fact that she is fuckin him.and he is still with his baby momma jenny brookes, driving her car around goin over supposedly across the street.boy if jenny knew.and to make it so bad she knew he was with her.so she needs her ass beat.and jenny would be the one.i just read the scott city posts and damn she is a nasty,fat,white trash,ect. the list goes on about this girl.shit he might catch something.something about being out in front of ryans steak house i heard thats where she is working,cause she was in uniform at the time.
O Fallon, MO

#8 Dec 30, 2009
blah blah blah, dont u all have anything better to talk about???
lmao too

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Dec 30, 2009
yep we do but we like this better.all i can say is truth hurts.and why are you on this tpoic anyway,if it bothers you so damn much?get a life.
men

United States

#10 Dec 31, 2009
now todd, why don't you just put your real name on here
lmao too

United States

#11 Jan 1, 2010
he doesn't have to put his name on here if he doesn't wan to.and everyone should know that this topic is the truth.
lmao now

Valley Mills, TX

#12 Jan 2, 2010
i knew it i knew it,oh well better hope jenny doesn't find out!!! cause she is a crazy bitch.
lmao

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Jan 3, 2010
i hope jenny does find out and i hope jenny beats her ass so bad you cant tell who she is!!!
Jenni

Wood River, IL

#15 Jan 8, 2010
Whoever know me, call me, don't feed into this bullshit. I know Erica and this shit AIN'T true. Yall need to get a motha F*****G life and stay out of everyone else's. Furthermore, what DC does is DC business rather it's with me or not. So just leave us alone, TODD.
best-friend

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jan 10, 2010
i do know todd very very well and to be honest he is a very close friend of mine and therefore i do know first hand how erica done todd!! i seen him bend over backwards and damn near take the shirt off his back to support her low-life ass, and to be honest he didnt do it for her he did it for her kids in which he felt sorry for!! does this make todd a bad person?? no in my eyes this is what makes todd the person he is!! todd is one of the most loyal people you will ever meet til you do him wrong then yeah you better watch out!! hes very good at what he does and he crosses all his t's and dots all i's so all im sayin is that whoever better be on their toes!!! note: he has enough shit on erica to hang her ass out to dry and i guarentee if she keeps talkin shit he will use it!! todd is smarter than people give him credit for, and id bet my paycheck all this shit isnt over with!!! todd is the type of person you either love or hate!! and if you hate him its because of one or two reasons, you either screwed him over in the past and he returned the favor ten fold or you have never truly gotten to know him!!! todd would and has helped me out a million times over either just being there as a friend or financially!! it dosnt matter the truth of the matter is that erica apparently screwed up and the bottom line is that she really pissed off the wrong person!! and trust me in order to piss todd off she had to do somethin really bad, todd isnt the type to mess with anyone unless hes backed into a corner and he feels like he was straight up swindled!! let me tell ya though when you think you swindled him you have done be bamboozeled!! i know for a fact that randy has called todd(after erica and todds break-up) and requested todds help in divorce court!! thats a fact!! all erica did was drag todd down!! i mean look! they split up he got his shit together and is now in a management position and is dating a very nice looking lady that has her shit together trust me!! as todd has always said,"the same thing that makes you laugh will eventually make you cry!" you best take that sh*t to heart cause when he says that he means it!! and there isnt no-one that knmows todd better than i do!!!dubb
lmao nowl

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Jan 11, 2010
are u serious i know that that was not jenny,because she does not know todd or erica.and if she really knew he was using her car to go over that nasty bitc*** house,she would flip the fu** out.so whoever the poser is.get for real and come with something
better than that.

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jan 11, 2010
this is todd i dont know jenny at all!! ive never met her but i sure would like too!!!!
puttin it together

Arnold, MO

#20 Mar 13, 2010
best-friend wrote:
i do know todd very very well and to be honest he is a very close friend of mine and therefore i do know first hand how erica done todd!! i seen him bend over backwards and damn near take the shirt off his back to support her low-life ass, and to be honest he didnt do it for her he did it for her kids in which he felt sorry for!! does this make todd a bad person?? no in my eyes this is what makes todd the person he is!! todd is one of the most loyal people you will ever meet til you do him wrong then yeah you better watch out!! hes very good at what he does and he crosses all his t's and dots all i's so all im sayin is that whoever better be on their toes!!! note: he has enough shit on erica to hang her ass out to dry and i guarentee if she keeps talkin shit he will use it!! todd is smarter than people give him credit for, and id bet my paycheck all this shit isnt over with!!! todd is the type of person you either love or hate!! and if you hate him its because of one or two reasons, you either screwed him over in the past and he returned the favor ten fold or you have never truly gotten to know him!!! todd would and has helped me out a million times over either just being there as a friend or financially!! it dosnt matter the truth of the matter is that erica apparently screwed up and the bottom line is that she really pissed off the wrong person!! and trust me in order to piss todd off she had to do somethin really bad, todd isnt the type to mess with anyone unless hes backed into a corner and he feels like he was straight up swindled!! let me tell ya though when you think you swindled him you have done be bamboozeled!! i know for a fact that randy has called todd(after erica and todds break-up) and requested todds help in divorce court!! thats a fact!! all erica did was drag todd down!! i mean look! they split up he got his shit together and is now in a management position and is dating a very nice looking lady that has her shit together trust me!! as todd has always said,"the same thing that makes you laugh will eventually make you cry!" you best take that sh*t to heart cause when he says that he means it!! and there isnt no-one that knmows todd better than i do!!!dubb
"dubb"??? oh, J.W. Simpkins??!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!!! of course, now it all makes sense
randy hanstein SR

United States

#21 Aug 2, 2010
ST LOUIS WHAT THE F IS GO ON DOWN THERE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delta High school 1 hr Guest 2
Longshots 1 hr Flamer 22
Black Lives Matter endorses Hillary 1 hr Trumped 22
Sarah(ward) McManaman 2 hr Hitman 1
Hempies Chick 2 hr Biscuit 17
Walgreens 8 hr emal 11
Cape Schools on lock down today 8 hr emal 3

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance