secretmistress

Saint Louis, MO

#1 May 8, 2010
Anyone know him and what kind of person that he is? Does he have a woman....

Cape Girardeau, MO

#2 May 9, 2010
hes a piece of shit with babies everywhere. Claims to be all religious but turns his back on his children!
Guttabitch

United States

#3 May 9, 2010
guess do u know tris very well i know him bout do know about wat he dose with his kids
secret mistress

United States

#4 May 10, 2010
I know him very well myslef and i will say that i am one of them females who hav e a child by him and he goes above and behond for all of them. His kids is the most important thing to him in his life. However its not his fault that his babys mamas done and left out of state with his kids............. THats their decsion not his........
not personal

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 10, 2010
I knew Tris professionally. He and his wife.. maybe not any longer, Lisa , were both very sweet. I always thought he's a nice guy.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6 May 10, 2010
secret mistress wrote:
I know him very well myslef and i will say that i am one of them females who hav e a child by him and he goes above and behond for all of them. His kids is the most important thing to him in his life. However its not his fault that his babys mamas done and left out of state with his kids.......... THats their decsion not his........
And you obviously do NOT know the man. Secret mistress? You should be a comedian!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 May 10, 2010
secretmistress wrote:
Anyone know him and what kind of person that he is? Does he have a woman....
And out of curiosity, why would you need to know any of this if you know him so well?
I am calling bull sh@t!
secret mistress

United States

#8 May 10, 2010
I know him and yes he is my baby daddy does that mean that hes my man not nessciarly........

Saint Louis, MO

#9 May 10, 2010
You are full of it. Tris was married to a good woman and cheated on her regularly. He has also been known to hit women and he is a user. His whole family used to go to one church I won't mention but they are no good, any of them. I was told that his youngest sister is his really his neice but that his mom or dad maybe both is a preacher and they have hid it from the public so people wouldnt talk about them. Its just terrible how he did my friend after she accepted the drama that came with his family.
Ignorance Is Bliss

Chicago, IL

#10 May 10, 2010
guest wrote:
You are full of it. Tris was married to a good woman and cheated on her regularly. He has also been known to hit women and he is a user. His whole family used to go to one church I won't mention but they are no good, any of them. I was told that his youngest sister is his really his neice but that his mom or dad maybe both is a preacher and they have hid it from the public so people wouldnt talk about them. Its just terrible how he did my friend after she accepted the drama that came with his family.
I agree with you for most part. Sad to say all I know of that family, the whole family, that's pretty much the experience I have. There is a special place people manipulative holy rollers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 Blacks raped SIU student 14 min Air_Force1 15
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 38 min Abdurratln 2,830
kzim Amy Catron 53 min ziggy 9
cape busy-bodies 1 hr lilbitpink 16
Fitch Downgrades Southeast Missouri Hospital As... 1 hr Life long Cape re... 1
girlfriend 3 hr guest 2
Scott Barnhart 4 hr dadadouche 18
•••
•••
•••