Help Buddy Conrads family get justice.

Help Buddy Conrads family get justice.

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Nov 27, 2012
the diesel wrote:
if you know any helpful info, email me at [email protected] I am Buddy's cousin and we feel robbed of justice,....stand up for Harkey all you want but this isnt over. Were seeking Justice in his name and memory. Please if you were there at the bar,that night...we need real info. If you were a freind of Buddy's you know he'd do the same if someone murdered you.Please help us
Dude it's over get over it. Keep on and he'll freaking walk on the four years, ever think that Harkey probably WAS defending himself.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#3 Nov 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude it's over get over it. Keep on and he'll freaking walk on the four years, ever think that Harkey probably WAS defending himself.
Stab someone ONCE probably self defense. Stab someone MULTIPLE times, probably not.
Jackson XXI

United States

#6 Nov 27, 2012
He got 4 years maybe out in 2.This was in a court of law. That's all he will do. It's over, not going to change. I believe both we're in the wrong. Sad the someone died because of two drunk a holes.
Hmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Nov 27, 2012
If someone comes after me I'll stab them as many times as necessary..just saying..

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Nov 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Stab someone ONCE probably self defense. Stab someone MULTIPLE times, probably not.
Ever deal with a mad drunk, common sense was no where to be found on either of these two
MissM

United States

#11 Nov 28, 2012
God you people have no respect for a family that has lost a loved one shame on you for even commenting on this sight you would think differently if it were your family member and even I it was self difference he should have fought like a man and used his fists instead of a knife! So keep your thoughts to yourself you low life piece of shit! We love and miss u buddy!
wow

Centralia, IL

#12 Nov 28, 2012
One is gone and one has to live with the memory of what happened for the rest of their life including the four years that will seem like an eternity. I dont know either one of them but everyone has to stand before GOD in the end. Sometimes you have to let things go It is what it is. Please everyone pray for both families!!
Undertaker

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Nov 28, 2012
Give me a break....Jesus, spare the rest of us from this crap...it is already proven "Buddy" was no saint. He would still be alive if he had not pursued a bad situation. Thought he could whip someone smaller.
Bakerboy

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Nov 28, 2012
I would stab someone 100 times if I was defending myself from possibly being killed.
Girl

Jackson, MO

#15 Nov 28, 2012
Buddy should have kept his nose in his own business he got what he had coming. Ryan was trying to leave the fight and Buddy and his friends chased him outside, you have a right to defend yourself from crazy drunks that think they are tough!!!
RYAN SHOULD NOT SERVE A DAY IN JAIL.
WTF

Jackson, MO

#16 Nov 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Stab someone ONCE probably self defense. Stab someone MULTIPLE times, probably not.
bullcrap, you scare somebody and they will hurt you. Buddy was a bully, everybody knew that. Any cop will tell you that multiple stab wounds are a sure sign of fear

Cape Girardeau, MO

#17 Nov 28, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>bullcrap, you scare somebody and they will hurt you. Buddy was a bully, everybody knew that. Any cop will tell you that multiple stab wounds are a sure sign of fear
Or out of anger

Cape Girardeau, MO

#18 Nov 28, 2012
Bakerboy wrote:
I would stab someone 100 times if I was defending myself from possibly being killed.
Or getting you a$$ whipped? Don't put yourself in the situation if you can't man up without weapons
Jackson XXI

United States

#19 Nov 28, 2012
Multiple stab wounds is the key phrase here. You have the right to defend yourself in order to get away not kill.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#20 Nov 28, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
If someone comes after me I'll stab them as many times as necessary..just saying..
Should only take once, anything more is an agenda
DTJ

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#21 Nov 28, 2012
I'm sincerely sorry you lost someone. However, you are creeping everyone out, you... as a family of Mr. Conrad. You need to let it go. Justice has been served. When you come on Topix looking for justice, that's just embarrassing. I did not know your loved one, but again, I don't hang out in bars. Please have some dignity for you and your loved one.
sam

United States

#22 Nov 28, 2012
There is no such thing as true justice. Take what you get and move on.
One in chamber

United States

#23 Nov 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Should only take once, anything more is an agenda
Have you ever been in a situation that warranted you to defend yourself with deadly force? Chances are, probably not. There are no set rules when that situation smacks you in the face, you don't think about legalities at that exact moment. You think about your wellbeing; how to survive. Until you experience that, and I hope you never do, don't say otherwise.
wow

Centralia, IL

#24 Nov 29, 2012
One in chamber wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been in a situation that warranted you to defend yourself with deadly force? Chances are, probably not. There are no set rules when that situation smacks you in the face, you don't think about legalities at that exact moment. You think about your wellbeing; how to survive. Until you experience that, and I hope you never do, don't say otherwise.
Hot Dam and amen to that!!!! Did you read this undertaker??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drury Call Center (Nov '09) 1 hr Guest 73
African and African American Heroes 1 hr King Solomon Fala... 2
house fire on forester 2 hr Guest 5
Hair Salons for wedding 4 hr Tempting but no 3
Oral surgeon 9 hr Nikki89 7
Help needed 10 hr in town 6
Sping Cleaning Stuff-A-Truck for the Amen Center (Apr '13) 10 hr bloated 21

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance