Smart Guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#22 Sep 13, 2012
guest wrote:
Regardless, SE Hospital is well known by the higher ups for letting people die and then just standing around in meetings and talking about how 'we need to do better'. So regardless it is West Nile or just a good ole heart attack, a person around here should seek treatment outside of Cape. Of course they think they are above all surveys, spot checks, because they have their song and dance act down to an art. The brass doesnt allow anyone but 'practiced' ppl around the inspector ppl.
Proof please. I've worked there many years and have NEVER known of patients being allowed to die while people stand around. We are NOT "well known" for this. Talk about something you know instead of making idiotic comments.
Guest

Jackson, MO

#23 Sep 14, 2012
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know that this is a HIPPA violation, no u are not revealing the patients name but u a revealing pts info and if the pt saw this they could find out who u are and sue u!!!
You should know that HIPPA only regulates hospital staff, insurers, employers, etc. It doesn't regulate your standard issue street Idiot running their mouth about each others medical aliments.
guest

United States

#25 Sep 14, 2012
Smart Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof please. I've worked there many years and have NEVER known of patients being allowed to die while people stand around. We are NOT "well known" for this. Talk about something you know instead of making idiotic comments.
why not ask YOU DON about the 2 patients who died in And around January. It has been admitted the deaths were preventable. Maybe you are one of the few busy doing your job while many lazy others, managers and directors dont do theirs. Dont be so blind to the organizations ability to cover up the poor care. They have doubled the 'legal dept' because of the patient AND employee suits. Try taking the blinders off. Being aware doesnt make us idiots....watch your step.
Guest 666

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Sep 14, 2012
Eldridge Cleaver, village idiot, here you go again! Maybe you will be in the Middle East where you belong when the civilized nations of the world convert the land to toast.
Guest

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Sep 14, 2012
Go to hell Eldridge Cleaver, or whatever name you are using.
Smart Guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#31 Sep 14, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text> why not ask YOU DON about the 2 patients who died in And around January. It has been admitted the deaths were preventable. Maybe you are one of the few busy doing your job while many lazy others, managers and directors dont do theirs. Dont be so blind to the organizations ability to cover up the poor care. They have doubled the 'legal dept' because of the patient AND employee suits. Try taking the blinders off. Being aware doesnt make us idiots....watch your step.
1. You said we are well known for letting people die yet your example is from 9 months ago
2. How do you know about these supposed two patients?
3. Since you are aware of the circumstances why haven't you reported it to the state to stop these horrific conditions?

Long in short I call BS.
umm

United States

#32 Sep 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>You should know that HIPPA only regulates hospital staff, insurers, employers, etc. It doesn't regulate your standard issue street Idiot running their mouth about each others medical aliments.
he works at barens
guest

United States

#33 Sep 19, 2012
Smart Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You said we are well known for letting people die yet your example is from 9 months ago
2. How do you know about these supposed two patients?
3. Since you are aware of the circumstances why haven't you reported it to the state to stop these horrific conditions?
Long in short I call BS.
JCO/MCR/DHSS all contacted - thank u for your suggestion. And DHS has conveniently located your IP address & MONA has cross referenced w/ your NLIc #.
guesty

Fontana, KS

#35 Sep 19, 2012
guest wrote:
Regardless, SE Hospital is well known by the higher ups for letting people die and then just standing around in meetings and talking about how 'we need to do better'. So regardless it is West Nile or just a good ole heart attack, a person around here should seek treatment outside of Cape. Of course they think they are above all surveys, spot checks, because they have their song and dance act down to an art. The brass doesnt allow anyone but 'practiced' ppl around the inspector ppl.
I work at SE and belive me we don't just sit around and let people die. I actually have personally been involved with saving lives. I work in intensive care and we bust our butts to do just that. I work with a great group of nurses and doctors. I went in to nursing to help people and save lives. It hurts me tremendously when a patient dies, but I know you can't save everyone. Sometimes it is just their time. Nobody lives forever and even with the proper treatment, when you do everything right, when it is someone's time, there is nothing you can do. It really upsets me when people make false accusations about myself and my fellow coworkers. I am not saying all of the staff there or anywhere for that matter is as compassionate, but you can't say everyone in that organization is uncaring. Also, you saying that we know when JACHO comes, that is a myth. We all are subject to answer any questions they have when they pop in.
Smart Guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#36 Sep 28, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text> JCO/MCR/DHSS all contacted - thank u for your suggestion. And DHS has conveniently located your IP address & MONA has cross referenced w/ your NLIc #.
You really are ridiculous. You are the one making accusations, naming situations but you think I'm the one DHSS is interested in? Just makes you even that much less credible.
Guest

Saint Louis, MO

#37 Sep 29, 2012
Smart Guest...actually you and your shift specifically. Might want to be sure who knows your business when on duty. Your being monitored...facts are facts and consider this a friendly pass along.

“Don't forget the Oxford Comma!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#38 Sep 29, 2012
Guest wrote:
Smart Guest...actually you and your shift specifically. Might want to be sure who knows your business when on duty. Your being monitored...facts are facts and consider this a friendly pass along.
No shit, it's a hospital. Everyone is being watched all the time. You aren't going to scare her into submission.
MoE

Cape Girardeau, MO

#39 Sep 29, 2012
ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know that this is a HIPPA violation, no u are not revealing the patients name but u a revealing pts info and if the pt saw this they could find out who u are and sue u!!!
It's HIPAA!
Guest

Stockton, MO

#40 Sep 30, 2012
Not trying to scare her into anything. And her shift is being targeted by the JA and SM. Charting what you arent doing, allowing patient info to get in wrong hands, stealing supplies...might want to clean up the act before MONA has need to pull that nursing license. People have a lot of access up there on the hill. Information technology is an interesting leveraging tool IF you know how to tap into it.
JerryM

Saint Louis, MO

#41 Sep 30, 2012
Bring it on. Can you spell big lawsuit, big publicity?
guest

Stockton, MO

#42 Oct 1, 2012
Hey just passing along solid info. High and mighty clinical poster may want to give their IT 'footprint' a lil more thought. Crap happens to good people every day. Even in lil ole Cape Girardeau.
Guest

Jackson, MO

#43 Oct 1, 2012
guest wrote:
Hey just passing along solid info. High and mighty clinical poster may want to give their IT 'footprint' a lil more thought. Crap happens to good people every day. Even in lil ole Cape Girardeau.
You are not scaring a soul here. Move along.
guest

Stockton, MO

#44 Oct 1, 2012
Not trying to 'scare' anyone. Again just facts. Amazing how when how it is remains the singular focus some cant stay on point. All good. Topic has run it's course any way. LOL
Smart Guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#45 Oct 3, 2012
Guest wrote:
Smart Guest...actually you and your shift specifically. Might want to be sure who knows your business when on duty. Your being monitored...facts are facts and consider this a friendly pass along.
Yep, you're out there buddy.
they are watching me? Like Big Brother? Great, bring it on. I welcome them to watch me do my job. And who do you think you are accusing anyone of stealing supplies?
I, like every other responsible licensed individual, worked too hard for what I have to take a chance of loosing it - therefore I am quite confident I have done nothing for MONA, JC, or DHSS to be the least bit interested in.

Any other threats you want to throw out there? Move along.
guest

United States

#46 Oct 4, 2012
Confidence...like that. And trusting...even better. I dont have to move on. Paid to do exactly what I'm doing. Same as you. We all have our passion. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salvation 4 min SavedbytheBlood 324
Looks for yards to mow in Cape 13 min Working guy 20
marriage 51 min Guests 7
Republican party hates the poor and elderly in ... 53 min Mudman 14
Grant Dade most alarmist of all 1 hr iuuNnnfhggHh 19
Fencing 2 hr Fencer 2
Nurses that sleep with doctors 2 hr dee 33
More from around the web

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]