First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mustard luver

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 12, 2011
what kind of store is eye candy? What do they sell?
guest4039

Dallas, TX

#4 Aug 12, 2011
mustard luver wrote:
what kind of store is eye candy? What do they sell?
they wax eyebrows lips chins legs ..that kinda store. I LOVE them
no name

United States

#5 Aug 13, 2011
can i get my nuts waxed there?
guest4039

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 13, 2011
no name wrote:
can i get my nuts waxed there?
not sure lmfao ..go ask :p
yup

Farmington, MO

#16 Aug 18, 2011
LMFAO!!
Alli

Campbell, MO

#27 Sep 5, 2011
Where did you go? Ur hubby make u quit? Oh, no wait, you are to lazy to work.
allison m

Chicago, IL

#28 Sep 5, 2011
I had them put a few feathers in my hair, they did awesome! Very sweet women, Ill be back, to their new location of course...

United States

#29 Sep 5, 2011
I had been going there for quite some time but I quite going to them. Eyelashes are guaranteed for 2 weeks and just after 1 week they wanted to charge full price. I was also waited in line that day (before I knew they wouldn't honor their guarantee) and the heifer skipped me. I had been waiting 1/2 an hour.
Told them what I thought and took my business elsewhere, along with my kid and friends.

Jackson, MO

#30 Sep 5, 2011
What about eye candy to check out not a retail place and where u can find the eye candy
Mommy2one

Cape Girardeau, MO

#31 Nov 12, 2011
guest wrote:
I had been going there for quite some time but I quite going to them. Eyelashes are guaranteed for 2 weeks and just after 1 week they wanted to charge full price. I was also waited in line that day (before I knew they wouldn't honor their guarantee) and the heifer skipped me. I had been waiting 1/2 an hour.
Told them what I thought and took my business elsewhere, along with my kid and friends.
Been going there quite some time as well. I feel like my business is unappreciated there. The owner treats me like crap and I was ready to check out and NO ONE offered to help me or come cash me out. I stood there for at least 10 minutes. Do they want their money or not? Or their customers for that matter? Even though they were busy someone could've said just one minute and I'll be with u or SOmETHInG! Nope. Silence. I finally just said I'll leave a check since you are obviously too busy. So sad but I'm starting to wonder if it isn't because I'm not African American.
Kinda a Big Deal

Sikeston, MO

#32 Nov 12, 2011
Mommy2one wrote:
<quoted text>
Been going there quite some time as well. I feel like my business is unappreciated there. The owner treats me like crap and I was ready to check out and NO ONE offered to help me or come cash me out. I stood there for at least 10 minutes. Do they want their money or not? Or their customers for that matter? Even though they were busy someone could've said just one minute and I'll be with u or SOmETHInG! Nope. Silence. I finally just said I'll leave a check since you are obviously too busy. So sad but I'm starting to wonder if it isn't because I'm not African American.
When I read this I thought what a catchy name Eyecandy. I get called that all the time! BTW that is the first time I think I have heard because I'm NOT an African American !
oh i know

Farmington, MO

#33 Nov 12, 2011
Kinda a Big Deal wrote:
<quoted text>When I read this I thought what a catchy name Eyecandy. I get called that all the time! BTW that is the first time I think I have heard because I'm NOT an African American !
my friend is black and I'm white, she gets great service every time and I swear even when I'm with her I'm still treated like shit. That place is horrible, I also told the girls and owner what I thought of them and that I'm telling everyone I know TO NOT GO THERE! I really don't think they care for you to come in there if ur white.
Me

San Jose, CA

#34 Nov 12, 2011
I am white and I always get my brows done there. The ladies that work there are very sweet and always kind!
fire

United States

#35 Nov 12, 2011
Alli wrote:
Where did you go? Ur hubby make u quit? Oh, no wait, you are to lazy to work.
Actually they got a brand new building space!:) over by Rhodes by osage
Jenn

United States

#36 Nov 13, 2011
oh i know wrote:
<quoted text>my friend is black and I'm white, she gets great service every time and I swear even when I'm with her I'm still treated like shit. That place is horrible, I also told the girls and owner what I thought of them and that I'm telling everyone I know TO NOT GO THERE! I really don't think they care for you to come in there if ur white.
I started doing that too-telling anybody looking for those services to go somewhere else.
Cootie Queen

Florissant, MO

#37 Jan 23, 2012
What's their website?
Sweetie pie

Saint Louis, MO

#38 Feb 11, 2012
Wow really because your not black I don't think thats the problem maybe because your white you feel like you should get special treatment because unlike black people you are not used to waiting as far as eyelashes their like a weave that wear time depends on your up keep mine has lasted 2 to 3 weeks and half the employees are white so I guess they don't like white people either everything is not about race maybe it was just you

“Don't forget the Oxford Comma!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#39 Feb 11, 2012
Sweetie pie wrote:
Wow really because your not black I don't think thats the problem maybe because your white you feel like you should get special treatment because unlike black people you are not used to waiting as far as eyelashes their like a weave that wear time depends on your up keep mine has lasted 2 to 3 weeks and half the employees are white so I guess they don't like white people either everything is not about race maybe it was just you
wtf? Who broke your "." key.
Sweetie pie

Saint Louis, MO

#40 Feb 16, 2012
TheRealMayMay wrote:
<quoted text>
wtf? Who broke your "." key.
Wow if you are correcting my grammer wtf is not a sentence but I'm sure the readers got my point

“Don't forget the Oxford Comma!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#41 Feb 17, 2012
Sweetie pie wrote:
<quoted text>Wow if you are correcting my grammer wtf is not a sentence but I'm sure the readers got my point
They most likely did not understand what you meant. I had to read the post three times just to figure out what words went where.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hows trump workin out for ya 9 min Guest 117
LPN Positions 2 hr ha 7
Charter Cable 4 hr Customer 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 7 hr aha 967
do not buy from carmart (Dec '10) 9 hr Timothy Morris 75
Title Max (May '13) 9 hr Guesterguester 7
Weather Reporting in Cape 9 hr Guester 4

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages