Cape Girardeau Employers Don't Hire Qualified Black People,

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
CUSH

Dexter, MO

#1 Nov 14, 2012
This is a true to life Thread. I don't know if i'm the first to break this news,but IT's So True!
I'm not sure if this is post Obama treatment because i have been dealing with this personally,but listening to others storys and what they have been through is bullshit!
If there is anybody else of "Color" dealing with this i would like to hear your opinion. Something has to be done.
give up

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Everybody is having trouble getting work. Grow up.
JBINC

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Nov 14, 2012
I remember when a black guy came in to apply for a job. He was filthy, stunk like old beer, had greased up hair, earrings and a stud in his nose, spoke like an idiot, and could not understand why I would not even provide him with an application. If there were 1000 people applying for a job this guy still could not make the top 1000. I finally told him to get out and clean up his act. If this guy repeated himself 10 times, I could still not understand what he said. What a loser!

Sikeston, MO

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Sounds like a "Real" rant to me

United States

#6 Nov 14, 2012
guest wrote:
Sounds like a "Real" rant to me
I thought the same thing!! lol I like "Real" tho. I think he makes some valid points and isn't afraid to challenge someone else's opinion.
toga

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2012
I challenge NASA. The moon Is made of cheese.
Shake

Edwardsville, IL

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Me thinks you doth protest too much.

Seriously though your complaining about jobs not hiring qualified black people while naming yourself on here after a type of hydro weed?

Dude get real it may because you look like a goddam potheat and thats why your not getting considered and your application is going in the trash when you leave the office.

I wouldn't want you serving me french fries let alone something youd be asked to do that pays well and may in some small way effect me.
smokin

United States

#9 Nov 15, 2012
It's kush. It's not some hydro weed, hydro is just a term used to reflect the type of medium used to grow a plant in, hydroponics. A large majority of vegetables are now grown with this method. Kush is a land race named after the kush mountain range. Please educate yourself better before judging others.
brother

United States

#10 Nov 15, 2012
These are important words spoken and need to be learned. Knowledge, and all the other false names you use, these men were speaking to you. They are intelligent black men who understand its bit the white man but the black man that holds you back. Learn from them and free yourself from your sickness. http://www.afieldnegro.com/famousquotes.html
Grand Wizard

Sikeston, MO

#11 Nov 15, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The O.P. used "qualified" and "black people" in the same sentence!

Exactly what are YOUR "qualifications", Cush-ie? What job(s) did you apply for and not get?
Knowledge

Sikeston, MO

#12 Nov 15, 2012
Cush, learn to ignore the feeble-minded Caucasoids.

Job Discrimination Against African American Males

http://bit.ly/ZQITzG

I've asked them many times to name three things White people do that is definitely Racist. Each time no more than one person spoke up.

You can't reason with crazy people. Just don't let them shake your confidence by so many of them ganging up on you.

Cape is one of the worst cities across America when it comes to job discrimination, and or workplace harassment of African Americans who stand up to the hate and file lawsuits.

Just look around you. Never in the history of Cape has there been a Black man working in any bank in Cape. I've seen three working over the years in smaller high interest loan places. There are no Black men working in law firms. The only Black men who make money in Cape are those who work for P&G or similar large companies. Locally owned businesses won't hire Black men unless they have the Herman Cain, Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, and other lackey mentalities.

Here are some reputable articles that speak to this very issue. It is happening all across Amerikkka.

If you keep intelligent, well educated, sophisticated African American men like myself unemployed, or working in minimum wage jobs, the White Racists feel that their classy White women won't get involved with us. That's true and also the classy Black women will then turn to rich White violent, devilish, trash. They are not loyal to us either.

Clarendon Hills, IL

#13 Nov 15, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
Cush, learn to ignore the feeble-minded Caucasoids.
Job Discrimination Against African American Males
http://bit.ly/ZQITzG
I've asked them many times to name three things White people do that is definitely Racist. Each time no more than one person spoke up.
You can't reason with crazy people. Just don't let them shake your confidence by so many of them ganging up on you.
Cape is one of the worst cities across America when it comes to job discrimination, and or workplace harassment of African Americans who stand up to the hate and file lawsuits.
Just look around you. Never in the history of Cape has there been a Black man working in any bank in Cape. I've seen three working over the years in smaller high interest loan places. There are no Black men working in law firms. The only Black men who make money in Cape are those who work for P&G or similar large companies. Locally owned businesses won't hire Black men unless they have the Herman Cain, Clarence Thomas, Condi Rice, and other lackey mentalities.
Here are some reputable articles that speak to this very issue. It is happening all across Amerikkka.
If you keep intelligent, well educated, sophisticated African American men like myself unemployed, or working in minimum wage jobs, the White Racists feel that their classy White women won't get involved with us. That's true and also the classy Black women will then turn to rich White violent, devilish, trash. They are not loyal to us either.
I guess when all else fails you should pull the race card. Have you been to every law office in Cape? Have you checked every bank out? Where does this info come from?
Knowledge

Sikeston, MO

#14 Nov 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess when all else fails you should pull the race card. Have you been to every law office in Cape? Have you checked every bank out? Where does this info come from?
Look! If you disagree all you have to do is name a specific bank, or law firm that has a Black male working there in a capacity other than being a janitor.

No need to be Stuck on Stupid like you are now!

I'm from Missouri! Show me I'm wrong!

Clarendon Hills, IL

#15 Nov 15, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Look! If you disagree all you have to do is name a specific bank, or law firm that has a Black male working there in a capacity other than being a janitor.
No need to be Stuck on Stupid like you are now!
I'm from Missouri! Show me I'm wrong!
You are the one spewing this garbage. I'm just asking you to back it up. I'm far from stuck on stupid I just call bullsh!t when I see it. Stop crying how unfair everyone is to blacks. Have you ever listened to how they talk? Have you seen how they dress? Those 2 things right there would keep anyone from giving them a chance just on the fact they look and sound like a fuck!n idiot and that's not the kind of person anyone would want representing a company they worked hard to build. I'll be waiting on you to back up your statements otherwise stfu.
Knowledge

Sikeston, MO

#16 Nov 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one spewing this garbage. I'm just asking you to back it up. I'm far from stuck on stupid I just call bullsh!t when I see it. Stop crying how unfair everyone is to blacks. Have you ever listened to how they talk? Have you seen how they dress? Those 2 things right there would keep anyone from giving them a chance just on the fact they look and sound like a fuck!n idiot and that's not the kind of person anyone would want representing a company they worked hard to build. I'll be waiting on you to back up your statements otherwise stfu.
What is it about your psychotic mind that causes you when you see articles from intelligent people at the links I share, you then turn and accuse me of spewing garbage?

For the last time, can you providence evidence that what these people are saying is not true? If you can't then stop whining and be quiet!
Knowledge

Sikeston, MO

#17 Nov 15, 2012
But that isn't the case, and Pager's study is hardly isolated proof of that. Countless research studies, the Urban League's annual State of Black America report, a 2005 Human Rights Watch report, and the numerous EEOC practice discrimination complaints over the past decade reveal that employers have devised endless dodges to evade anti-discrimination laws. That includes rejecting applicants by their names, areas of the city they live in, and claims of mistaken advertising (that the jobs advertised were filled).

In a comprehensive seven-month university study of the hiring practices of hundreds of Chicago-area employers (a few years before Pager's graduate study), many top company officials said they would not hire blacks. When asked to assess the work ethic of white, black and Latino employees by race, nearly forty percent of the employers ranked blacks dead last.

The employers routinely described blacks as "unskilled," "uneducated," "illiterate." "dishonest," "lacked initiative," "unmotivated," "involved with gangs and drugs," "did not understand work," "unstable," "lacked charm," "had no family values," and were "poor role models."

The consensus among these employers was that blacks brought their alleged pathologies to the work place, and were to be avoided at all costs. The researchers found that black business owners shared many of the same negative attitudes.

Other surveys have found that a substantial number of non-white business owners also refuse to hire blacks. Their bias effectively closed out another area of employment to thousands of blacks, solely based on their color.

This only tells part of the sorry job picture for many poor blacks. The Congressional Black Caucus reports that at least half of all unemployed black workers have been out of work for nearly a year or more. Many more have given up looking for work. The Census does not count them among the unemployed.

The dreary job picture for the unskilled and marginally skilled urban poor, especially the black poor, is compounded by the racially skewed attitudes of small and large employers. Even if there was not a single illegal immigrant in America, that attitude insures that black job seekers would still be just as poor and unemployed.

Earl Ofari Hutchinson is the author of The Crisis in Black and Black (Middle Passage Press). The Hutchinson Report Blog is now online at Earl Ofari Hutchinson.com .
Knowledge

Sikeston, MO

#18 Nov 15, 2012
True Colors Various ways White Supremacists destroy the lives of African Americans all across the Nation every day. They don't lose any sleep at all over doing these things. Then they have the nerve to ask me if I would feel sorry if I saw a White person in a life threatening situation.:-)

My answer is STILL probably NOT!

http://bit.ly/SVXINb part 1

http://bit.ly/WVZqTP part 2

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Nov 15, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
True Colors Various ways White Supremacists destroy the lives of African Americans all across the Nation every day. They don't lose any sleep at all over doing these things. Then they have the nerve to ask me if I would feel sorry if I saw a White person in a life threatening situation.:-)

Not all white people are racist. I have a black boyfriend which I think would make it pretty clear that I am not a racist. Now what if I was in a life threatening situation? Being a stranger to you.. Would you pass me on by and let me die because I'm white therefor u automatically assume I am racist?

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Nov 15, 2012
Knowledge wrote:

I just think it is unfair to pass judgment on people if u do not personally know them rather they white or black.
Knowledge

Sikeston, MO

#21 Nov 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all white people are racist. I have a black boyfriend which I think would make it pretty clear that I am not a racist. Now what if I was in a life threatening situation? Being a stranger to you.. Would you pass me on by and let me die because I'm white therefor u automatically assume I am racist?
Not all perhaps, but those with the money and power to change the way Whites treat us, don't give a damn.

People like you who do care don't have the money and power to change National Policy. So in the big scheme of things you don't count.

If you were a White adult in a life threatening situation, and I didn't know you, I would ASSUME that you are a White Supremacist, and walk/drive away. If you were a child under five years of age and were still innocent I would save you if it put my life in danger. GOD didn't put me here to protect an ethnic group where 95% of the members hated me because of my skin color.

None of the many White women in Cape who have been my friends have ever been in car crashes, or other deadly situations. My motto with women has been for years to bring them home in the same condition that you found them.

Yes you are guilty and assumed to be a White Supremacist until you prove otherwise.

Your last statement is funny, but most of the fine White women I've known think just as you do.:-0

You have a Black boyfriend therefore you are not a Racist.

That's like saying Oprah Winfrey is a good friend of mine therefore I am almost as rich as she is by proximity.

Or what I hear from a lot of older White women:

I'm not RACIST! My daughter is married to a Black man.

Equally goofy. The mother probably raised Hell when her daughter got involved with us, but not that the daughter the mom tries to take credit.

What the daughter does is no indication of how the mom feels for sure.:-0

Keep reading my information, delete out the incorrect stuff in your head and replace it with FACTS. After a few centuries you will be as Knowledgeable as I am.:-)

You are on the right track. Just don't think you know everything about yet.

Here are a few things I look for in White people before I befriend them. 90% of the people on this forum fail this simple test.

1. They favor SOME African Americans such as myself who has legal proof that my ancestors were enslaved, receive reparations in similar amounts of land and money as the American Indians are getting now.

2. They appreciate, respect, and value African American History and culture.

3. They have no negative issues, or hatred concerning Black men dating and marrying women from any ethnic group, educational, or financial level they so desire.

4. They are in favor of using Affirmative Action in a stronger manner to right the evils in the workplace.

5. They have no felonies on their record. No pedophiles, bestiality lovers, or homosexuals.

Not a single person,of any color, on this forum, agrees with those five things, and lives that way themselves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 11 min redeemer 2,767
cape getting tgi friday 19 min Seriously 4
6 Blacks raped SIU student 31 min Guest 6
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 1 hr Abdurratln 478
What happend to the A&W in town. 1 hr guest 13
Stephen Lentz 1 hr I poo on dago 45
How many days for new MO drivers license 1 hr Guest 3
•••
•••
•••