Florissant, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

These detoxifying, skin tightening body applicators are sweeping the nation! They were on does it work wednesday, and the women said 'They did notice smoother tighter skin" Get your hands on these now!

To buy these at wholesale prices go to:

www.skinnybitches.itworks.net

If you are interested in becoming a distributor and making money selling these products, there is a link on the website at the top left that says "BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR"

Millions of people are buying these products over and over and swearing by them There are more than just wraps, there are supplements and other great products too! Go check it out!!

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

Judged:

I tried it and it did not work
SKINNY BITCH

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2011

Judged:

Did you take your body weight and divide it by 2 and drink that many ounces of water every day for at least 3 days? Probably not. They work EVERYTIME for firming and tightening and smoothing skin. It is not a miracle weight loss product-IT DETOXES AND FIRMS and IT WORKS!

“Alis Grave Nil”

Since: Jul 11

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2011

LIES

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2011

Judged:

I plan on losing weight the "old-fashioned way" of healthy eating and exercising daily. Thank you.
great

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Great! Best of luck to you! Since these wraps are not for losing weight, they are for tightening and firming the skin, reducing skin slackening, if you find yourself with flabby skin after you lose that weight, check out the website and try a body wrap!:)
budlight

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

great wrote:
Great! Best of luck to you! Since these wraps are not for losing weight, they are for tightening and firming the skin, reducing skin slackening, if you find yourself with flabby skin after you lose that weight, check out the website and try a body wrap!:)
I'm drunk.
Guest2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Judged:

I saw the segment on Does it work Wednesday and I have to say, when someone overweight is marketing a product called skinny wrap you have to be skeptical. Diet an exercise people, that is how you lose weight and permanently tighten your skin. There are no quick fixes. The only thing that is going to get skinny is your wallet. Love you Lauren but you chickened out. This product deserved an F.
just because

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

I tried it for a friend and I wasn't impressed. Something sounds too good to be true...it is! Sorry, but I agree with it getting an F.
Shannon

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

Judged:

I can tell you EXACTLY how it works -- Army soldiers have used it for some time but with Saran Wrap.(If you are slightly over weight limits, you'll be measured, and your measurements then have to fall into certain guidelines)

As you drink, your body retains water -- not bloating really, just retaining it to live on. That water then has to be stored somewhere, and your body distributes it according to preset genetic patterns.

If, however, you WRAP a certain area tightly, it's easier for your body to simply shunt the water elsewhere temporarily. So when you remove the wrap, that area will be smaller than it was when it was still storing water -- that's why they insist you have to drink so much water. Of course, the rest of your body gets slightly bigger, because the water is still going SOMEWHERE.

The reason that some women claim lasting results with regular wrapping is that a) their body isn't recovering in between wraps, so that area is permanently devoid of water, and b) it may actually be possible for SOME people to retrain their bodies to store water in different locations, given enough time and a strict enough regime.

If you need to drop an inch or less for a special occasion, buy some Saran Wrap. But don't think it's going to last more than a day...
not

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

This is the biggest gimmick. I tried them, drank all the water, and did it repeatedly. I lost 1 inch and that is it and in 2 weeks it was back. Save your money and exercise and watch your diet. It's a money market scam to get you to become one of their customers. I went to a party and they try to get you to sign up and you end up having to buy something every month.
Stupid people tricks

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

Nothing worse than pyramid skeems that pray on friendship marketing.

Who in their right mind would think this product would work?
Texas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

I tried 4 of them thinking Mayyyybe im doing something wrong. And I did, I didnt drink alot of water and I ate bad.. Ha so yea it is what it is.. Ill stick with exercising.

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

If "it works" why are the distributors and sales people all still FAT?
cathy

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

I am an independent distributor and it is not to lose weight. The wrap is only designed to tighten, firm, and smooth the area wrapped. If you want to lose weight and keep the results you need to use the thermofit. It is the weight loss. For more information contact me at americanwrapstar@yahoo.com and I will get back with you.
Chris

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

http://bodywrapsstlouis.com has the It Works wraps in stock. Call Mandy!

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

How much does a wrap cost?
Jen

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

I'm going to just tie a string around the unwanted fat and let it fall off
doc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Pretty much anything that says detox is fraudulent. Detox is a buzz word that sells, period. Your body naturally detoxes by shedding the epithelial lining in your lower GI approximately every 2 weeks. Eat fiber, take shits, and detox naturally.

East Prairie, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Stupid people tricks wrote:
Nothing worse than pyramid skeems that pray on friendship marketing.
Who in their right mind would think this product would work?
I agree completly

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 6 min RayOne 1,737
Juden creek witche's cottages 1 hr Wow 5
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 2 hr neveratfault 223
Message For Hon. Stephen Limbaugh Jr. Federal J... 7 hr Air_Force1 2
Dr. Pyeatte-Cape Care for Women 10 hr Visitor 4
Dr. Hayword, Dr. Fonn, or Dr. Gibbs (Dec '09) 10 hr Tinkerbell 54
Heartland Care and Rehab center 11 hr just so ya know 9
•••
•••
•••