Sure. I bet.
Believe what you want.

“I share my opinion on things.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#44 Jan 16, 2013
Whipersnapper wrote:
We stopped watching KFVS12 years ago.
We learned that Dutch Enterprises uses union suppliers out of St. Louis, such as Koch Air.
Koch Air pays their union employees $17 an hour. Why doesn't Dutch use cheaper suppliers and pass on the savings to their customers.
To show a business that you are not using their services or products when you do buy from their competitor copy the receipt and send it to the store manager or owner. When they see KFVS is loosing them customers to their competition that will get their attention. Sales fluctuate all the time for businesses, it is hard to determine the cause. Having a receipt from your competitor showing that KFVS is loosing you money that will get their attention.
$17.00 a hour is better than minimum wage

Cape Girardeau, MO

#45 Jan 16, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Believe what you want.
I will. And you're lying.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#46 Jan 16, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Are they advertisers?
Duh.

Saint Louis, MO

#47 Jan 16, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I will. And you're lying.
Yes, everyone in the world must shop at walmart and eat at macdonalds because you do, great logic Sherlock.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#48 Jan 16, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, everyone in the world must shop at walmart and eat at macdonalds because you do, great logic Sherlock.
Wow. For someone who doesn't care what I believe, you sure do seem to care.

I guess you're embarrassed that you've bee caught in a lie. You haven't been to a Wal-Mart or a McDonald's I years? Sure. And I suppose you haven't eaten or drank anything in years either, right? You probably haven't been to the bathroom either. Oh, I forgot, you don't care what I think, right?
FamousDaves

Saint Louis, MO

#49 Jan 16, 2013
So, is anyone ready to compile the list?
My thoughts

Fairfax, VA

#51 Jan 17, 2013
I use none of those business anyway. So I guess I'm game.

Kansas City, MO

#52 Jan 17, 2013
Yep, I'm ready to help put thousands of good, hard working people out of work for no good reason, other than I'm a pig-headed moron. Let's do this!

Saint Louis, MO

#54 Jan 17, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. For someone who doesn't care what I believe, you sure do seem to care.
I guess you're embarrassed that you've bee caught in a lie. You haven't been to a Wal-Mart or a McDonald's I years? Sure. And I suppose you haven't eaten or drank anything in years either, right? You probably haven't been to the bathroom either. Oh, I forgot, you don't care what I think, right?
You have a serious reading comprehension problem.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#55 Jan 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>You have a serious reading comprehension problem.
Oh, but you don't care, right?

“Sane people are the minority”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#56 Jan 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a serious reading comprehension problem.
That is the norm for TOPIX users get used to it skippy.
Guestorian

Saint Louis, MO

#57 Jan 17, 2013
See the KFVS Viewpoint, since these threads are crossing each other over.....
Versus

Lockhart, TX

#58 Jan 17, 2013
If you advertise on KFVS I am not giving you my business, same with Missourian.
Support Jay's efforts

Fairfax, VA

#59 Jan 17, 2013
Today I sent letters to four businesses who advertises on KFVS and to whom I have been a customer for a number of years. I explained my reason in the letter. If everyone will do the same it may make a difference.
Jay Purcell is doing his part in outing the corruptness in Cape, let's do our part by boycotting "the good ole boys" and their advertisers.
There is strength in numbers. That has been proven many times.
Fltscrn TV

Lockhart, TX

#60 Jan 17, 2013
Cape Girardeau Honda and all car dealerships
Eds Cousin

Jackson, MO

#61 Jan 17, 2013
Perhaps Mr. Purcell should pay more attention to the house he has being foreclosed upon ( in today's paper) than trying to multi user name post his way into being a folk hero. Get a job and pay some bills, ya know. Join those working men he claims to be a part of. We pay our debts, he should too. Maybe 75k a year just wasn't enough to make ends meet.(cry me a river)
GTH

Fairfax, VA

#62 Jan 17, 2013
Eds Cousin wrote:
Perhaps Mr. Purcell should pay more attention to the house he has being foreclosed upon ( in today's paper) than trying to multi user name post his way into being a folk hero. Get a job and pay some bills, ya know. Join those working men he claims to be a part of. We pay our debts, he should too. Maybe 75k a year just wasn't enough to make ends meet.(cry me a river)
You and your opinion are worthless.
Favorite Sweater

Lockhart, TX

#63 Jan 17, 2013
Yes, of course, Someone else is the bad guy. Only in Cape.

Kansas City, MO

#64 Jan 18, 2013
Eds Cousin wrote:
Very good observation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you support a Medical Marijuana Dispensar... 1 hr BUdz 5
Car alternators, starters and other electrical ... 1 hr Liam Spencer 6
Fighting Racism in Cape Girardeau, Missouri and... (Jun '11) 2 hr Glory Williams 18
Tecumseh the prophet 2 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
President Trump is 100% CORRECT! 3 hr Hairy Ass Truman 2
solar eclipse glasses 3 hr Thunder 2
The American flag is a symbol of hate !!!!! 3 hr Smackdown2017 36

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages