Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Does anyone know how he is doing?
Patient Too

O Fallon, MO

#2 Feb 7, 2013
one of his patients wrote:
Does anyone know how he is doing?
No I haven't heard but I sure wish he would return. I'm sick and want him back.
Ashley

Morley, MO

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Is he going to come back?
Patient Too

O Fallon, MO

#4 Feb 7, 2013
Dr Vozler we hope you are doing well and can't wait for your return. You're truly missed by your patients! Get well soon :)

Fairfax, VA

#5 Feb 7, 2013
He is not doing well and has no plans of returning to work. Please pray for him and his family.
adad

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Feb 7, 2013
had not hear he was ill. What is his medical condition ?
jingle

Advance, MO

#7 Feb 8, 2013
What is wrong with the doctor

Campbell, MO

#8 Feb 8, 2013
jingle wrote:
What is wrong with the doctor
The Cape Girardeau insane, mass HATRED has made him very sick!
righteous

Jackson, MO

#9 Feb 8, 2013
By far THE BEST DOCTOR I have ever seen. He has taken AWESOME care of my husband, my two children, and I for 18+ years and I wish him plenty of rest and to get well SOON!
dude

Edwardsville, IL

#10 Feb 8, 2013
I think he had a stroke. He will not work again.
righteous

Jackson, MO

#11 Feb 8, 2013
dude wrote:
I think he had a stroke. He will not work again.
He is a GREAT MAN, My husband and I had a child that needed a lot of care in the first four years of her life and his direction and advice was STELLER!...My son happen to be born with difficulties as well, and Voszler helped us through his difficulties...I have two happy , healthy children and I really will miss him if he is not returning!...My kids enjoyed his Canadian accent too, Aye.
Unknown

United States

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Voszler is doing much better. He has had a very long hard road he got a bacteria in his blood. He did have a stroke which he has mostly recovered from just a couple of fingers are still numb he is very weak from being sick for so long, but is making a miraculous recovery!!! He is still being monitored closely but he is walking in and out of therapy with only a cane!! We are very proud of him and are very lucky he is still alive and even more lucky he is returning to his old self. He is going to take some time with his family for a while, and to continue to get stronger. He loves hearing from his patients and does not read topix but we make sure to pass along everyone's kind and caring comments. He hopes to return to his patients in the future but right now he has to look after himself and continue his recovery. We are thrilled to see his old sense of humor and big smile return something his family has missed very much!! Thank you for all of your prayers.
Jane

United States

#13 Feb 15, 2013
Unknown wrote:
Voszler is doing much better. He has had a very long hard road he got a bacteria in his blood. He did have a stroke which he has mostly recovered from just a couple of fingers are still numb he is very weak from being sick for so long, but is making a miraculous recovery!!! He is still being monitored closely but he is walking in and out of therapy with only a cane!! We are very proud of him and are very lucky he is still alive and even more lucky he is returning to his old self. He is going to take some time with his family for a while, and to continue to get stronger. He loves hearing from his patients and does not read topix but we make sure to pass along everyone's kind and caring comments. He hopes to return to his patients in the future but right now he has to look after himself and continue his recovery. We are thrilled to see his old sense of humor and big smile return something his family has missed very much!! Thank you for all of your prayers.
Glad Dr. is better. Seen him about 2 weeks ago in wheelchair. Continue to get well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coad Toyota Auto Repair & Maintenance (Jun '09) 1 hr Guest 12
Bad Hair Crazy Club 1 hr Smackdown 1
Payback Sex? (May '10) 1 hr Yummy 34
Don't use Quality Tree Service 1 hr guest 64
Jody Williams aka Boris Casio Escobar 2 hr oMg 2
Wrecks 3 hr cautious driver 11
Great african american hero...Silky Johnston 5 hr guest 18

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance