Anyone elses clocks acting oddly?

Anyone elses clocks acting oddly?

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

m96ter

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Feb 5, 2013
This sounds crazy I know, but is anyone else out there having really weird stuff going on with their clocks in cape? When my girlfriend and I woke up thus morning every clock in our house was five minutes faster than both of our cell phones..our alarm clock, the oven, the microwave, even the car....she noticed it when she went to work and corrected them all...never mentioned it to me, and then I noticed several hours later that all the house clocks were about five minutes slow for me? That's when I text her and she told me about earlier that morning. Both our cell phones show the same time....its really weird...
Jimmie Hoffa

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Ghosts!!!
Passing Commentary

Robertsdale, AL

#4 Feb 5, 2013
All of my clocks are working just fine. Are any of them battery powered? If they are all plug-based, it could be an indication that your electrical flow in your home is off. The car one wouldn't follow that, but car clocks need more frequent adjusting.
Also, trolls' clocks are always five minutes off, so if you're trolling, that also would explain it.
m96ter

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Feb 5, 2013
I think I solved the mystery... the girlfriend got home and they were still slow according to my phone. Which leads me to believe that her phone had a screw up between when she was sleeping and reset all the clocks...because hers now also shows them being slow compared to when she left the house and they were correct. so her phone must havr fixed itself between the time after she adjusted them to arriving home...makes the most sense anyway...
serious

Jackson, MO

#6 Feb 5, 2013
That's really weird! At 3pm today my iPhone said it was 4. I had to shut it down for it to give the correct time. Maybe Jesus is coming.
m96ter

Cape Girardeau, MO

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Hence, the house and the car were never wrong, but hers was off..and between the time that she reset them and i contacted her she didn't notice she was off to the rest of the world before her phone fixed itself...making it appear that we had the same phone time, but our house was going screwy
Troof

Fairfax, VA

#9 Feb 5, 2013
My head hurts now...
BelindaB

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Do you have smartmeters installed by Ameren at your house?
wow

United States

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Cell phones go off the network time so your cell phones probably corrected from the time they were set for at the same time to the same time which in turn made you think your other clocks were off... They correct themselves daily

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candi Ward???? 22 min Helplol 1
kfvs is fake news 47 min KFVS12 8
Panhandlers 3 hr Anthony 1
News Lowe's truck filmed running red light and flipp... 3 hr Cape police 7
Where can I find some Great Rag Bologna? (Jul '12) 5 hr Douglas Edwards 56
huddle house or denny's (Dec '11) 6 hr None 40
TRUMP IS FINISHED! He is wanting a PARDON on HI... 10 hr Guest 74

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance