Since: May 09

Jackson, MO

#1 May 8, 2009
I don't know how to find her for my sister Nicci Anderson. They were best friends in Piedmont and I'd like to surprise my sister by finding her because being a single mom of 3 she doesn't have a chance to meet new people really. Any info would be great and if you check with her Nicci and Katie Anderson were neighbors of hers.(well if you know Piedmont, everyone's your neighbor)!
unknown

Hume, MO

#2 May 8, 2009
I heard Crystal was in the Butler county jail, but she was just logged onto myspace a few days ago. I haven't talked to her since January, but I can call and see if I can get ahold of her. I'll post and let you know.

Since: May 09

Jackson, MO

#3 May 9, 2009
unknown wrote:
I heard Crystal was in the Butler county jail, but she was just logged onto myspace a few days ago. I haven't talked to her since January, but I can call and see if I can get ahold of her. I'll post and let you know.
Thank you
unknown

United States

#4 May 10, 2009
I called Crystal and left a voicemail on her phone a couple of days ago, no reply yet. I looked on vinelink and it says she is still in butler county. You could try getting ahold of her parents, I can't remember the number, but I'm pretty sure they have a public listed phone number. I think its under Larry Miller. Hope this helps.
guest

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 11, 2009
which crystal miller are you talking about? I know the one whose dad is stew and mom is melinda
unknown

Hume, MO

#6 May 14, 2009
I know both, shes talking about a different one.
just trying to help

Summerville, PA

#7 May 23, 2009
i was in rehab w her down in hayti, she left from there and went back jail, but she really should be out by now.

Since: Jan 10

Cleveland, GA

#8 Jan 19, 2010
rkanderson wrote:
I don't know how to find her for my sister Nicci Anderson. They were best friends in Piedmont and I'd like to surprise my sister by finding her because being a single mom of 3 she doesn't have a chance to meet new people really. Any info would be great and if you check with her Nicci and Katie Anderson were neighbors of hers.(well if you know Piedmont, everyone's your neighbor)!
hey this is crystal and if you can get back on here i will get a hold of you

Since: May 09

Bridgeton, MO

#9 Jan 25, 2010
3amigos wrote:
<quoted text> hey this is crystal and if you can get back on here i will get a hold of you
Hey this is Katie, well Reba anyway her little sister. How have you been?
wonder

Union, MO

#10 Jan 29, 2010
is she from miller city ? Crystal
rkanderson

Bridgeton, MO

#11 Jan 31, 2010
No Piedmont

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tudy & Sierra (May '14) 1 hr Just me 62
Is Patrick Davis a good lawyer? (Oct '17) 2 hr Truth 42
doctor’s wife 3 hr noseynellie_ 1
Buck McNeely Outdoors show (Aug '12) 3 hr Floyd 136
Old fat women that over tan over drink and over... 3 hr KelsoKutie 20
Barbara Bush 8 hr Guest 3
favors delivery 8 hr facts 1

Cape Girardeau Jobs

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages