Next Last
Daniel

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Dec 10, 2010
is she a hoe
umm

United States

#2 Dec 10, 2010
depends is she with amus still??the locklears are nasty and shes just a fat mouth that aint about sh**t. Girls from jackson right? in my opinion girls been around the block a few tmany times!!and anything amus touches i would steer clear..
Girl1234

United States

#3 Dec 10, 2010
NO she isn't with Amos anymore but she is still a skank who doesn't know when to close her mouth or legs!
lol

Cape Girardeau, MO

#4 Dec 10, 2010
Dam.....Groooossss
chelsey

United States

#5 Dec 11, 2010
i can vouch shes all mouth/talk girl aint about nutting!!she gives girls like me a bad name.gross is an understatment
Candace

Scott City, MO

#6 Dec 11, 2010
U people r sick with it!! Lol!! Learn to spell my name right and my ex's name before u try n talk shit about people u obviously don't know. Amos nor I are nasty so u can go on somewhere else with that crap... I may not agree with everything he's doing now, but he's still not nasty. Hah... I know exactly who's startin this crap, and FYI Ur bd is such a liar! Prince charming? He's far from!! Everything I told u was a lie!!!!!! He was right there when I got all ur messages!! ;)) I see now why everyone told me to steer clear of PSYCHO!!
chelsey

United States

#7 Dec 11, 2010
Candace wrote:
U people r sick with it!! Lol!! Learn to spell my name right and my ex's name before u try n talk shit about people u obviously don't know. Amos nor I are nasty so u can go on somewhere else with that crap... I may not agree with everything he's doing now, but he's still not nasty. Hah... I know exactly who's startin this crap, and FYI Ur bd is such a liar! Prince charming? He's far from!! Everything I told u was a lie!!!!!! He was right there when I got all ur messages!! ;)) I see now why everyone told me to steer clear of PSYCHO!!
u are such a joke its sad!!nobodies worried about how to spell on this site!!sounds like you got many haters!!huh maybe u should quit running that d*ck sucker of urs!!and yeah u and AMOS are as nasty as they come ive seen who u and him sleep with are you kidding urself!!??it aint about talking sh*t id say it to ur fat face if i ever seen u!!!
Candace

Chicago, IL

#8 Dec 11, 2010
Chelsey u have no idea what I do. I know u know bout Amos, prolly better that I, Ur homies used to mess w him right? Yeah... N they r quite nasty especially Taylor, wasn't that her name? U know where I live so it's not that hard to find me... Quit actn like u try so hard n I just hide from ya cause that isn't the case at all. It's all one person startin the same threads about me. N people r worried just as little about how to spell on this site as they r anything else. Do u really think anyone gives a damn what anyone says about anything or anyone on this site? Noooo, not n the least. Site specifically designed for haters to hate, and shit starters to start shit. This whole site is a joke, I'm sure u know tho, seeing as u r the queen of talkin on here! Always putn Ur 2 cents where they don't matter.... Wow! U do not know me. Period. U may know Amos, but not Candace!!!!!!
billy crystal

Wood River, IL

#9 Dec 11, 2010
thats why she loves giving rim jobs its her thing , at least thats what she said ....
Candace

Scott City, MO

#10 Dec 12, 2010
Lol woooow, how'd u know that was my thing? Lmao tooooo funny!!!
Sex Symbol

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Dec 12, 2010
Shit i think Candance is fire.... so F@@@ all the haters...
Candace

Chicago, IL

#12 Dec 12, 2010
That's what in talkn about! Lol

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Dec 13, 2010
Candace can't be about shit... look what she came out of! Trash produces trash... jus saying!
little

United States

#14 Dec 13, 2010
Unless u like tired worn out born 2 kids by a wh*re of a man!! And wanna a fat gushy p*u**ssy!! Nasty is and understatement!! Girl lives off welfare!!
Candace

Chicago, IL

#15 Dec 14, 2010
Wow.. Now my Momma's trash too? That's too funny!!! And little, u obviously don't know much about me. Recount my kids dumb ass!:)
chelsey

United States

#16 Dec 14, 2010
Candace wrote:
Chelsey u have no idea what I do. I know u know bout Amos, prolly better that I, Ur homies used to mess w him right? Yeah... N they r quite nasty especially Taylor, wasn't that her name? U know where I live so it's not that hard to find me... Quit actn like u try so hard n I just hide from ya cause that isn't the case at all. It's all one person startin the same threads about me. N people r worried just as little about how to spell on this site as they r anything else. Do u really think anyone gives a damn what anyone says about anything or anyone on this site? Noooo, not n the least. Site specifically designed for haters to hate, and shit starters to start shit. This whole site is a joke, I'm sure u know tho, seeing as u r the queen of talkin on here! Always putn Ur 2 cents where they don't matter.... Wow! U do not know me. Period. U may know Amos, but not Candace!!!!!!
candace lets get this sh*t straight!your right i dont know much about you!! and thats hw id like to keep it!!i dont associate w/ a low life like yourself!!candace talkabout frama and bs u started this crap w/ me so im not stopping!!you wana drive by talking shit w/ my kids in the car instead of acting liek a women and saying it to my face!!what your deal w/ me anyways what bc your old man screwed a friend of mine and taylor is not nasty by any means you dont know her or anything about her she dont even live in mssouri anymore!or was it bc of your fake a** friend ms hoe locklear??why bc her old man and i used to date years ago? i mean shit it would be different if the f*cker cheated on her with me sh*t i aint a threat im happy with my man and famiy so bottom line you got it coming best believe ur ex amos and blake wont be aroound next time!!and please i might get online to read im definatly not going out of my way to whoop some1 that for 1 it wouldnt be much of a fight!and 2 im a mom s unless you want it im nt coming after someone that does nothing but run there mouth!so as far as im concerned you got many haters!!and girl check your self you are nasty you were with amos ofall ppl!!he cheated on you consently granite i dont know much about yalls group anymre bc al ya are lowifes that need to grow up and learn respect!!i wouldnt be on this site saying sh*t if it werent for you and your fake a** homegirls starting sh*t!!so when u ran your mouth and drove off and i followed!sh*t i came after yal it was 3 girls against me????you arent shit a bigfat waste of time!!you should take the timeyou spend checking this drama f*cked page to lose some weight!!lol nobdy said your hiding so get that straight next time you see me out at kidds, be a f*cking women you got something to say say it to my face!unlike you i dont just talk the talk!taylor had nothing to do with me i didnt take amos d*ck and put it in the girl!!not my fault you couldnt keep your man interested enough to stay faithful!!that time we spke on the phone way back u told me your beef was with taylor that you didnt want drama with meso why the change of heart?if you want the drama thats fine i could use a good stress relief fight!!itll be fun atleast for me!!
New

United States

#17 Dec 14, 2010
Is this Kiarra Payne's sister? If it is, I went to school with Kiarra. We didn't hang out much, but everytime I talked to her she seemed cool. I don't think she was trashy either.
Candace

Chicago, IL

#18 Dec 14, 2010
If I wanted to fight u, u'd know! I'm def not scared.... I'm grown with kids to take care of as well so idk y Ur preachin to me like I'm some sorta child. I'd love to know what shit I was talking about u..? When u came to my house it was for no reason... Nobody even said shit to u, u just automatically assume that when someone is talkn n Ur presence they're talkin about u? Ya know if it wouldn't have been for u shown up startin DRAMA, with Ur kids n the car I prolly woulda never known who u were. U say taylor isn't nasty? Funny! U say that I'm nasty for fuckn w Amos so same goes for her right? Riiiight! And interest had nothin to do with it! What kinda alcoholic (like Amos) wants to sit at home with 3 kids and his baby momma when he could be out Drinkin budweiser... Come on now! Hah! He didn't want the "grown up" life that he should be livin.... That's why he's done the ignorant shit he chose to do... He's def not ready to grow up. U should really quit talkn like Ur so super hard n wanna fight over some bs.... Doesn't look good when Ur constantly sayn how grown u r n how u don't like the drama n have kids to worry about blah blah blah. Ya contradict urself quite often... Just sayin :) and jus for the record, I wouldn't have even known my name was on this shot if it weren't for someone telling me. It's pointless tho, what's really getn accomplished by talkn shut to/about me ONLINE?
Candace

Chicago, IL

#19 Dec 14, 2010
Yeah, I'm kiarra payne's sister, and Ur right, we aren't trashy!! People are just retardedly stupid!! Haha
New

United States

#20 Dec 14, 2010
Oh! I thought the name sounded familiar! Yes, people are always looking to start something. I don't know you, but I'd just let this one roll. I wouldn't even respond to that girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mariah Boo 26 min gayhoes 2
Candy 29 min gayhoes 4
erica frierson (Nov '10) 1 hr Daye 15
Ruby Tuesday manager 2 hr Guest 1
saw this on facebook 2 hr So sorry 4
ameren missouri to raise rates 6 hr Arctic Fox 3
Att affairs 10 hr Guest 1

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance