Saint Charles, MO

#426 Jan 2, 2013
TiredNurse wrote:
<quoted text>
You only THINK I wanted to "out" her. I made every attempt to not say a name. I didn't start the thread with a name. I asked a question. It's not that I was upset that I didn't get the responses I wanted. I wasn't seeking an opinion like mine. I wondered what the public thought about it. I then was harassed for having the opinion I did and harassed for asking the question. You were interested enough in the question that you responded, right?
Nobody had a problem with you having an opinion. You're entitled to that. And I wouldn't call it "harassed". You were called out for being the obsessive,low-life monster that you are. I can see why you appear to be posting all hours of the day and night. If any of the rest of us had sunk as low as you, we'd have trouble sleeping too. And it appears that you're not done with your dirty deeds. Now you want to destroy someone's marriage. What in the world is wrong with you? Have you no soul?
Notatirednursefa n

Bloomfield, MO

#428 Jan 2, 2013
TiredNurse wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not harassment. I was harassed for asking a question, giving my opinion, and posting publicly available information. Do you personally believe that I intended to harass the nurse in question? And that I would have posted the information anyway, without "threat" of exposure? I'm using other people's words when I say "threat". Basically, it wasn't credible and I'm not credible?
Yes I believe you did after you found yourself in unhappy waters. You opened the door to be ridiculed just like you thought she would. You intentionally harassed her and outed some non public information, because she didn't comply with your blackmail terms. You're absolutely responsible! Not one of us wrote it for you. You could have spoken to said nurse or done something to gain her attention, I mean since you are on speaking terms according to your other post, you could have dropped the hey say on topix, you may want to look into that. But you didn't you chose not to give her the opportunity.
She deserves it!

United States

#429 Jan 2, 2013
Hahaha wrote:
Tired nurse you are starting a lot of shit lately and you are known....
Out the Biotch!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#430 Jan 2, 2013
Notatirednursefan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I believe you did after you found yourself in unhappy waters. You opened the door to be ridiculed just like you thought she would. You intentionally harassed her and outed some non public information, because she didn't comply with your blackmail terms. You're absolutely responsible! Not one of us wrote it for you. You could have spoken to said nurse or done something to gain her attention, I mean since you are on speaking terms according to your other post, you could have dropped the hey say on topix, you may want to look into that. But you didn't you chose not to give her the opportunity.
So you're saying that because I posted publicly available information, that constitutes harassment? I'm having trouble understanding why people think its harassment. Can you explain?
Countdown

United States

#431 Jan 2, 2013
TiredNurse wrote:
And you all are mad at me for reposting already publicly available information? And you think I should be "outed" so I can be mocked and my reputation ruined in revenge?
Reputation? You? That's laughable!!

"Mocking and ruining reputations in revenge" is what YOU do best. Ironic you would use those words.

I can honestly say I have never despised anyone's behavior as much as yours. I imagine others feel the same.
Countdown

United States

#432 Jan 2, 2013
TiredNurse wrote:
<quoted text>You only THINK I wanted to "out" her. I made every attempt to not say a name. I didn't start the thread with a name. I asked a question. It's not that I was upset that I didn't get the responses I wanted. I wasn't seeking an opinion like mine. I wondered what the public thought about it. I then was harassed for having the opinion I did and harassed for asking the question. You were interested enough in the question that you responded, right?
If you post this BS enough you may finally convince yourself but you damn sure won't a sane individual!

Location hidden

#433 Jan 2, 2013
Countdown wrote:
<quoted text>Reputation? You? That's laughable!!

"Mocking and ruining reputations in revenge" is what YOU do best. Ironic you would use those words.

I can honestly say I have never despised anyone's behavior as much as yours. I imagine others feel the same.
Do you think I should be "outed"? To avenge the nurse in question? If I was a relative of a patient or didn't work at the same facility, would you feel the same way? That my posting publicly available information should be avenged and my name should be on here?
OUTRAGE

Bloomfield, MO

#435 Jan 2, 2013
TiredNurse, you are not innocent here. You should feel the wrath of your mouth...start another forum and see if society will cry for you then.

Location hidden

#437 Jan 2, 2013
OUTRAGE wrote:
TiredNurse, you are not innocent here. You should feel the wrath of your mouth...start another forum and see if society will cry for you then.
You want me to start another forum on here exclusively so people can tell me what they think about me and give their opinions about this? And you want me to do this so the other threads might slip away and the nurses name and information won't be on the thread while discussing me? If that's what you're asking I'll do it.

United States

#438 Jan 2, 2013
TiredNurse wrote:
And you all are mad at me for reposting already publicly available information? And you think I should be "outed" so I can be mocked and my reputation ruined in revenge?
What a sh!t you are. Publicly available information isn't the same as posting it on a social website. Your birth certificate is publicly available too does that mean I should post it to Topix? You really have no moral conscience or reasoning skills do you.

United States

#439 Jan 2, 2013
TiredNurse wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going to say who I am. Since threatened with legal action, I'm not going to make it easy. Why do you think I hate her? Do you also believe the supposed "threat" was not an issue and that I would have posted the information even without "threat"? I'm asking so I can get a handle on how you feel so I can answer your questions appropriately.
If you are so innocent then why has the nurse in question apparently recently lost her job? Could you have had something to do with that? God help you if you did and don't subject the nurse in question to anymore embarrassment by sharing details of her supposed dismissal.

Location hidden

#440 Jan 2, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>What a sh!t you are. Publicly available information isn't the same as posting it on a social website. Your birth certificate is publicly available too does that mean I should post it to Topix? You really have no moral conscience or reasoning skills do you.
Topix is considered a blog, news and information site, open to public discussion of topics that people find to be of public interest. Public information plus public site plus many responses equals public interest.

Location hidden

#441 Jan 2, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>If you are so innocent then why has the nurse in question apparently recently lost her job? Could you have had something to do with that? God help you if you did and don't subject the nurse in question to anymore embarrassment by sharing details of her supposed dismissal.
I don't know any details of her dismissal. I'm not the one who named the facility nor am I the one who took this to administration as someone days ago said they are the one who did it. Without the actions of THAT person, administration would likely not know. And without someone ELSE naming the facility, people wouldn't know which facility she worked at.
Knock Knock

United States

#442 Jan 2, 2013
TiredNurse wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not going to say who I am. Since threatened with legal action, I'm not going to make it easy. Why do you think I hate her? Do you also believe the supposed "threat" was not an issue and that I would have posted the information even without "threat"? I'm asking so I can get a handle on how you feel so I can answer your questions appropriately.
"Get a handle on how you feel"? Since when do you give a damn how anyone feels?!?
Advice - STFU! You'll get your chance to answer some questions. Soon.

United States

#443 Jan 2, 2013
TiredNurse wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know any details of her dismissal. I'm not the one who named the facility nor am I the one who took this to administration as someone days ago said they are the one who did it. Without the actions of THAT person, administration would likely not know. And without someone ELSE naming the facility, people wouldn't know which facility she worked at.
Oh no you just released her name. After that it was only a matter of time until the LH administration found out. You still don't get that without you starting this thread and being so unable to face the consequences of doing so this would not have happened to the nurse in question.

Location hidden

#444 Jan 2, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no you just released her name. After that it was only a matter of time until the LH administration found out. You still don't get that without you starting this thread and being so unable to face the consequences of doing so this would not have happened to the nurse in question.
The facility where she worked HAD to know her history before hiring her. It's not a matter of whether they knew about her history, it's a matter of how the public would feel if they found out. The facility opened themselves up to that probability upon hiring her. And if this is what she was fired for, that only adds validity to my original question.
Congrats TN

United States

#445 Jan 2, 2013
TiredNurse wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know any details of her dismissal. I'm not the one who named the facility nor am I the one who took this to administration as someone days ago said they are the one who did it. Without the actions of THAT person, administration would likely not know. And without someone ELSE naming the facility, people wouldn't know which facility she worked at.
With each post you show how mentally ill you truly are.
You don't deserve compassion nor will you receive it, but there are many who have compassion for C and J. They are innocent.
What you have done is the exact opposite of what you had hoped.
TN, you are despised, pathetic and despicable.
No one on Topix has ever gone to the extreme you have to destroy another person's life.
No one on Topix has ever been hated as much as you either. Congratulations!

Location hidden

#446 Jan 2, 2013
One more thing. I don't work there anymore. I didn't work there when I started the thread. I also hold no current license in the state of Missouri to practice. So I am under no obligation to abide by any rules of the facility or abide by or be subject to disciplinary action by any board. TiredNurse or RetiredNurse? Private citizen? Technically, I'm a private citizen.

Location hidden

#447 Jan 2, 2013
Congrats TN wrote:
<quoted text>With each post you show how mentally ill you truly are.
You don't deserve compassion nor will you receive it, but there are many who have compassion for C and J. They are innocent.
No one on Topix has ever gone to the extreme you have to destroy another person's life.
If by extreme you mean discussing public information in a public forum about a matter of public interest, your definition of extreme is way off.

Location hidden

#448 Jan 2, 2013
Congrats TN wrote:
<quoted text>With each post you show how mentally ill you truly are.
I'm not happy that she got fired. That wasn't my intention. I stated over and over my intention. You just choose not to believe it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does medicaid cover braces? (Nov '10) 10 min Anal 608
Vin Diesel in Cape 2 hr Jessica 6
News Two area sheriffs face election challenges 3 hr guest 192
Gary & Carissa Lewis of G & C Painting and Rep... 4 hr ummmmmm 6
Local Business Pay Cuts 5 hr Arctic Fox 14
Terry Ervin 5 hr David Letterman 3
mcalister's deli (Feb '15) 6 hr Quizno 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages