Spot On

United States

#290 Dec 27, 2012
TiredNurse wrote:
Silly like pot? You don't find drug trafficking to be an instance of moral turpitude?
"Turpitude"?
You, TN, are an example of moral TURDITUDE!!
TN speechless finally

United States

#291 Dec 27, 2012
I like big butts wrote:
<quoted text>no I don't think it is especially when it's legal in several states for personal use and medical use in many more. I find it tragic that we as a government ruin people's lives over a weed. I think that if most of those opposed to pot would put down their whiskey glasses and smoke a bowl this world would be a much better place. And why do you ignore my pleas to satisfy you?
Hahaha! Love that last sentence!
TN has answers for everything but not your question.
STFU

United States

#292 Dec 27, 2012
TiredNurse wrote:
If nobody cares that she's a felon who pled guilty to possession of pounds and pounds of weed, in nobody cares that her license is on probationary status, and if nobody cares that she's a felon on active felony probation and being babysat by 2 states agencies, then why have my posts been reported? Why have the links been taken down? They've been reported because she's scared. She would have to have pled and pled that this thread be taken down. It hasn't been though, only the link to her report has been taken down. And that even took a long time to be done. If it not a big deal, why should she care? She has a job already. Some of my posts don't show up either. They're probably going to the moderator first, being approved or disapproved, then posted minutes later. I will continue to start threads in other cities where I can get unbiased responses from people who don't know her. I will let this thread settle down. And when I've decided I've gotten enough responses from unbiased sources, I will start a new thread and tell you which cities I've started the threads in. I'm sure not all responses will be in my favor, but so far I've had more people that are shocked she is able to practice. And these comments in favor of my point of view are on threads with less than 40 comments. So you can't tell me that most of the people making crass comments towards me, don't know her personally.
Who gives a crap?!? Your rants are in vain. Get a life!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#293 Dec 27, 2012
TN speechless finally wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha! Love that last sentence!
I'll only answer questions that are worthy of my time. And I'm not speechless. I see everything that's posted about me. I just don't care.
I love big butts

Fairfax, VA

#294 Dec 27, 2012
TN speechless finally wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha! Love that last sentence!
she has no idea how much anxiety and stress I could relieve her of if she would just succumb to my touch! She knows she really wants to but her uptight head won't listen to what her body is telling her.... Sad really..

Location hidden

#297 Dec 27, 2012
Simpleton wrote:
<quoted text>I have as much right to post as YOU! Get a life, nut job!
Exactly my point. You keep telling me to stfu and get a life, why can't you follow your own advice? We both can post what we want and when we want. Yet, you continue to cry about it when I post. You're being hypocritical. I have the same right to post public information, as you do to post your hypocritical, crybaby, name calling posts about me. And as I expected, you came back with an "I can post what I want" response. We both have this right to post and you telling me to stop is just childish. You can't do anything about it, live with it.
Borrowed time

United States

#298 Dec 27, 2012
TiredNurse wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly my point. You keep telling me to stfu and get a life, why can't you follow your own advice? We both can post what we want and when we want. Yet, you continue to cry about it when I post. You're being hypocritical. I have the same right to post public information, as you do to post your hypocritical, crybaby, name calling posts about me. And as I expected, you came back with an "I can post what I want" response. We both have this right to post and you telling me to stop is just childish. You can't do anything about it, live with it.
LH has been notified!
MrNiceGuy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#299 Dec 27, 2012
Borrowed time wrote:
<quoted text>LH has been notified!
You didn't only out TN here. Now you told where the nurse works! If its even true. This IS topix.

Fairfax, VA

#300 Dec 27, 2012
It's true and they are having IT check usage on their computers to see if it is coming from their network...
Finally

United States

#301 Dec 27, 2012
Reference Topix thread "Rhodes on William".
On Dec. 12, TN outed "itself".
Check out the post! Very interesting.
MrNiceGuy

Poplar Bluff, MO

#302 Dec 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
It's true and they are having IT check usage on their computers to see if it is coming from their network...
Do you work there or do you know the nurse? First they said it was SE now LH.
Strawberry Shortcake

Saint Louis, MO

#303 Dec 27, 2012
TiredNurse wrote:
To anyone just now coming across this thread, so you don't have to wade through the rest of the posts I'll ask again. What do you think about a nurse being a felon? Do you think it's appropriate and would you want to know? Would it make you question her decision making skills and morality?
If their State Board of Nursing has given them a license to practice and their employer is monitoring their drug screens etc then know I do not need to know about it. I would trust the state Board to not issue a license to someone who is unsafe to practice.

Saint Louis, MO

#304 Dec 27, 2012
TiredNurse wrote:
If nobody cares that she's a felon who pled guilty to possession of pounds and pounds of weed, in nobody cares that her license is on probationary status, and if nobody cares that she's a felon on active felony probation and being babysat by 2 states agencies, then why have my posts been reported? Why have the links been taken down? They've been reported because she's scared. She would have to have pled and pled that this thread be taken down. It hasn't been though, only the link to her report has been taken down. And that even took a long time to be done. If it not a big deal, why should she care? She has a job already. Some of my posts don't show up either. They're probably going to the moderator first, being approved or disapproved, then posted minutes later. I will continue to start threads in other cities where I can get unbiased responses from people who don't know her. I will let this thread settle down. And when I've decided I've gotten enough responses from unbiased sources, I will start a new thread and tell you which cities I've started the threads in. I'm sure not all responses will be in my favor, but so far I've had more people that are shocked she is able to practice. And these comments in favor of my point of view are on threads with less than 40 comments. So you can't tell me that most of the people making crass comments towards me, don't know her personally.
I do not know her. Did not know of her name or her sexually orientation until you posted it and I have commented on your posts several times. AND I have reported your posts. I have been appalled that you have so viciously, repeatedly, and relentlessly built a campaign against this person. Glad to know it did some good to report the posts.

Location hidden

#305 Dec 27, 2012
I would think that most people who sell drugs also use them at some point or other. And drugs kill brain cells. And besides it shows she has no moral compass. So yes I would care if somebody like that was hired to care for me or my family. I wouldn't even want them caring for my dog.

This is a comment from the Jonesboro thread. The thread topic is under, felons. Look at it if you want. I don't care. I'll post some other responses from other cities shortly. Just because YOU don't care that she's a felon, doesn't mean that others DON'T.

Location hidden

#306 Dec 27, 2012
The way you authored the original post, it was insinuated that you knew of a nurse currently practicing who was a convicted felon on probation for possessing 5-50 pounds of kush. You specified that she had been disciplined by the State Board and her nurses ticket was under review. If there is such a person currently working in the CoMo area YOU have the civic responsibility to let your fellow citizens know. You are the one who started the f’ing thread, worded the way you did and then bitch because I want to know if I or my loved ones are being exposed to such an individual.

Another comment from someone who cares. This is from the Columbia Missouri thread. Also under the topic, felons. Go take a look.

Location hidden

#307 Dec 27, 2012
Just so I can satisfy your curiosity, in my opinion anyone who would be in possession of that much weed is clearly a distributor. The punishment needs to match the crime. He/She needs to be staked out, naked, face down 5 feet away from a hill of fire ants. Once they are secured, they should be given a honey enema and let nature take its course. Oh, just so there is a deterrence factor, the whole thing needs to be videoed and posted on YouTube under the title “Sell drugs get eaten alive by ants.”

Another comment from Columbia Missouri thread. Again, take a look!

Location hidden

#308 Dec 27, 2012
no! im a man and had the same crime but less and didnt get a break! why should a woman get a break? no! i dont think that would be right at all!

Comment from fredericktown forum. Take a look! Do you see how in other cities how most people aren't so hateful and upset that I asked the question? Some didn't like it, but their comments were in no way close to the hatefulness I found in the cape forum.

Fairfax, VA

#309 Dec 27, 2012
Ur a fruitcake!! Nutcase extraordinaire!! And you have been found out its just a matter of time before someone puts a name to your idiotic ranting!
disgusted

Saint Louis, MO

#310 Dec 27, 2012
Tired Nurse I hope we have your name soon because if you work with CE then you work with me because I work with her. She is a good nurse and takes excellent care of her patients. She is not a drug dealer. I guess it's hard for you to understand but all of her coworkers would rather work with her than you!! As soon as we know who you are we will collectively demand your termination!!

Location hidden

#312 Dec 27, 2012
disgusted wrote:
Tired Nurse I hope we have your name soon because if you work with CE then you work with me because I work with her. She is a good nurse and takes excellent care of her patients. She is not a drug dealer. I guess it's hard for you to understand but all of her coworkers would rather work with her than you!! As soon as we know who you are we will collectively demand your termination!!
That will NEVER happen. I also never said she did a bad job. My issue in the beginning was with the fact that I think felons decisions should be questioned more than others and that nurses should be held to a higher standard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump's wall 23 min What ever 86
Andrew Mclendon 31 min Guest 2
Exel (Jun '14) 2 hr Chelle McDowell 96
anyone kno joey 3 hr nunya 1
house fire on forester 3 hr Guest 3
Is Luhr Bros company good to work for 3 hr Guest 91
Golden Corral, AKA Ryan's 3 hr Pass along good ... 10

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance