First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 17, 2012
If you knew the nurse treating you currently had disciplinary actions against their license, would you expect them to make the right decisions for you?

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Dec 17, 2012
TiredNurse wrote:
If you knew the nurse treating you currently had disciplinary actions against their license, would you expect them to make the right decisions for you?
I wouldn't!! How would we know anyway? It's not like they give you their résumé before treating you.

Location hidden

#3 Dec 17, 2012
If nobody is understanding what I'm trying to say, I'll just say it. There is a nurse I worked with who just graduated from an LPN program. I check the status of all the new hires. I looked up her license and her license is already on probationary status. She's been put on probation because she has 3 misdemeanors for passing bad checks, which isn't that big of a deal. But she has a felony conviction for possession of 5 to 50 pounds of marihuana out of Texas from 2010!!! Are we so hard up for nurses that we hire drug dealers now? I'm ashamed that its come to this! Can we not find decent people anymore to hire? And did human resources hire her KNOWING she is a felon?
Guest13

Clarendon Hills, IL

#4 Dec 17, 2012
TiredNurse wrote:
If nobody is understanding what I'm trying to say, I'll just say it. There is a nurse I worked with who just graduated from an LPN program. I check the status of all the new hires. I looked up her license and her license is already on probationary status. She's been put on probation because she has 3 misdemeanors for passing bad checks, which isn't that big of a deal. But she has a felony conviction for possession of 5 to 50 pounds of marihuana out of Texas from 2010!!! Are we so hard up for nurses that we hire drug dealers now? I'm ashamed that its come to this! Can we not find decent people anymore to hire? And did human resources hire her KNOWING she is a felon?
I wouldn't give a rats ass what she does or has done as long as her ability to perform her job aren't compromised. The shame in this is that you have come to Topix to spew your garbage instead of going to human resources and asking them. It sounds to me like you may be a jealous coworker who worries more about gossiping than doing your own job.
Be ready

United States

#5 Dec 17, 2012
Rest assured IT at either or both hospitals will be running a check on "TiredNurse".

Location hidden

#6 Dec 17, 2012
Guest13 wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't give a rats ass what she does or has done as long as her ability to perform her job aren't compromised. The shame in this is that you have come to Topix to spew your garbage instead of going to human resources and asking them. It sounds to me like you may be a jealous coworker who worries more about gossiping than doing your own job.
Sounds like you're the nurse in question!

Location hidden

#7 Dec 17, 2012
Be ready wrote:
Rest assured IT at either or both hospitals will be running a check on "TiredNurse".
Right, like you know who to do the check on.

Location hidden

#8 Dec 17, 2012
Guest13 wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't give a rats ass what she does or has done as long as her ability to perform her job aren't compromised. The shame in this is that you have come to Topix to spew your garbage instead of going to human resources and asking them. It sounds to me like you may be a jealous coworker who worries more about gossiping than doing your own job.
Human resources has to know they hired a felon. She is supposed to give a copy of her probationary status to all employers. You should read the report. She is being kept on a tight leash. I don't want a drug dealer working with me!

United States

#9 Dec 17, 2012
It's called IP.

Location hidden

#10 Dec 17, 2012
Guest wrote:
It's called IP.
And how would they get that? I can't be punished for saying what's on record an available to the public. Also haven't said her name. You want me to tell you her name?

Location hidden

#11 Dec 17, 2012
Guest13 wrote:
What am I supposed to be jealous of? She isn't a beauty queen!
Guest13

Clarendon Hills, IL

#12 Dec 17, 2012
TiredNurse wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're the nurse in question!
That would be incorrect. I'm about 400 miles from Cape Girardeau. I just think you are a jealous, shit starting drama queen who should have her ass handed to her for being on here talking about your coworker.

Location hidden

#13 Dec 17, 2012
Be ready wrote:
I'm not doing anything wrong. I haven't said her name or revealed where she works. It's shouldn't be to hard to figure out. Because of her probationary status because of a felony drug offense, she isn't allowed to do home health , hospice, or any kind of work unsupervised. If she even gets a prescription from her own doctor, she has to bring paperwork to the doctor showing her nursing license is on probation. Doesn't that tell you something about her?

Location hidden

#14 Dec 17, 2012
Guest13 wrote:
<quoted text>That would be incorrect. I'm about 400 miles from Cape Girardeau. I just think you are a jealous, shit starting drama queen who should have her ass handed to her for being on here talking about your coworker.
Riiiiiiiiight. You must be posting from a smart phone. They all show up out of willow rook. Depending on what service you use. You're dumb and I'm not falling for it.

Location hidden

#15 Dec 17, 2012
Guest13 wrote:
<quoted text>That would be incorrect. I'm about 400 miles from Cape Girardeau. I just think you are a jealous, shit starting drama queen who should have her ass handed to her for being on here talking about your coworker.
And if you live 400 miles away, why did you pick the cape forum, and specifically this thread to look at. You're dumb. And not a good liar at that.

Location hidden

#16 Dec 17, 2012
Guest13 wrote:
Keep it up. You want a name on here? I'm being very polite not giving a name. I started thus thread to see what potential patients think about being treated by a drug dealer.
Guest13

Clarendon Hills, IL

#17 Dec 17, 2012
TiredNurse wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not doing anything wrong. I haven't said her name or revealed where she works. It's shouldn't be to hard to figure out. Because of her probationary status because of a felony drug offense, she isn't allowed to do home health , hospice, or any kind of work unsupervised. If she even gets a prescription from her own doctor, she has to bring paperwork to the doctor showing her nursing license is on probation. Doesn't that tell you something about her?
Who cares? She is obviously trying to do good by working and caring for the sick. Everyone has a past. I think you need to take your tired, crabby busted ass somewhere where people don't make mistakes since you seem to be so perfect.
Guest13

Clarendon Hills, IL

#18 Dec 17, 2012
TiredNurse wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it up. You want a name on here? I'm being very polite not giving a name. I started thus thread to see what potential patients think about being treated by a drug dealer.
I could care less. I don't know this nurse you are bashing anonymously and it won't affect me one bit. I just hope if you do reveal her name and she puts the pieces together she can deal with you face to face.

Location hidden

#19 Dec 17, 2012
Guest13 wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares? She is obviously trying to do good by working and caring for the sick. Everyone has a past. I think you need to take your tired, crabby busted ass somewhere where people don't make mistakes since you seem to be so perfect.
I'm not perfect. But I'm not a felon either. Someone who deals drugs should not be allowed to work in the medical field. Keep talking. A name will show up. Like I said, this post is to get the opinions of potential patients. I know it's you fat ass. Go back to work.

Location hidden

#20 Dec 17, 2012
Guest13 wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares? She is obviously trying to do good by working and caring for the sick. Everyone has a past. I think you need to take your tired, crabby busted ass somewhere where people don't make mistakes since you seem to be so perfect.
This thread isn't for you to defend yourself. I'm asking for the public opinion. Thanks though! Nice try!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fertility doctors (Apr '09) 39 min curious 17
Inappropriate attire by downtown wait staff 1 hr LOL 18
Lisa Ervin At Nordenia (Mar '12) 3 hr Dont tape me 153
Georgetown University 3 hr Over stand 2
keep me right here waitin 5 hr Guest 3
Steve Lentz 5 hr Seinfeld 3
Looking for models 6 hr Go to 4

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance