Does bath salt make u sick?

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Curious

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2011
I know someone that i think is doing alot of this stuff but not sure. Does it make anyone else sick?
bathsaltdeath

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jun 13, 2011
Take it from someone who has seen it first hand. Believe me or not- These Bath salts are KILLING people. Do not do them people. Not even once. You have been warned.

“You are freaking out.....man.”

Since: Jun 11

Puyallup, WA

#3 Jun 13, 2011
Curious wrote:
I know someone that i think is doing alot of this stuff but not sure. Does it make anyone else sick?
They are bath salts. Of course they are going to make you sick. It's not natural inside your body, just like huffing from aerosol cans.

What is wrong with these people? I don't do drugs, I don't do pot, but at least pot is NATURAL, and not a chemical that can really mess with your body. However, I guess pot's just not good enough these days.
lisa

United States

#4 Jun 13, 2011
dont do it it will kill you dont be an idiot
Curious

United States

#5 Jun 13, 2011
lisa wrote:
dont do it it will kill you dont be an idiot
im not going too, just wondering if thats what someone else is doing that keeps making them sick

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 13, 2011
How can u tell when someone is doing it? What are the signs?
ghouls

Jackson, MO

#7 Jun 13, 2011
MStark they are not actually bath salts. That is just what they have been named to get away with putting whatever they want in the crap and the FDA can't touch it. It is actually a synthetic chemical used to mimic cocaine. I know a lady who died less than 1 week ago in Cape direct cause of the stuff. If you have any intelligence whatsoever do not touch. I've heard nothing but bad stories about it I would caution all to stay away.

“You are freaking out.....man.”

Since: Jun 11

Puyallup, WA

#8 Jun 14, 2011
I know they are not bath salts, and I know the purpose of being named as such. It doesn't change the fact that they are a foreign chemical that will screw up your system.
tried

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jun 14, 2011
Never made me or my friends sick
isitjustme

United States

#10 Jun 14, 2011
Ok. So I've seen first hand on Friday of this week what it does. Now I'm 23 yrs old and I got a call from my mom to come and get her. When I got there her dress was on inside out and when I went to take her to my house she grabbed her tv remote and I'm not real sure why. She was shaking real bad and was crying uncontroably and saying she wanted to die. I had to have my dad come and get her and take her to the hospital. Don't ever, ever do bathsalt. Now its Tuesday and she's still sick from the after effects that it does.
Concerned Motherinlaw

Loveland, OH

#11 Jun 15, 2011
My son in law did the bath salts two weeks ago and has been having Hallucinations ever since. It was so bad my daughter had to have him put in the phyic ward. He spent 4 days there and they let him go. As long as he was on the meds he was ok, after being home two days he's off the meds and hallucinating again. He quit a really good job and has not concern for his children what so ever. He doesn't think that he has done anything wrong. Get your mom into a hospital this stuff is evil.
mei

United States

#12 Jun 15, 2011
They kill!!!!!!!!!! That's how sick they can make you!

United States

#13 Jun 15, 2011
A girl died 2 weeks ago after taking this crap. Had a heart attack and died two days later at southeast hospital.

Unless you like Russian roulette stay away it's deadly.
isitjustme

United States

#14 Jun 15, 2011
Yeah. It is. When we got my mom to the hospital her blood pressure was 125/95. That's high. She could've had a heart attack.

Chicago, IL

#15 Jun 15, 2011
I see it nightly first hand. This crap is no good. Can cause stroke symptoms, increased heart rate, along with a LONG list of lasting effects. Don't be a dope! Stay FAR away!!!!
Hannah Gruen

Sikeston, MO

#16 Jun 15, 2011
How do you know the difference between these killing bath salts and legitimate ones? This concerns me.
wtf

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jun 15, 2011
just a bunch of people talking about something they know nothing about. Just what they heard through the grapevine.
isitjustme

United States

#18 Jun 15, 2011
Meth isn't as bad as bath salt. I used to do meth and I've never had an reaction to it like my mom had with bathsalt.

Jackson, MO

#19 Jun 16, 2011
By all means snort the whole bottle. It's perfectly safe. Helps weed out the common sense impaired people anyway.

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Jun 16, 2011
Bath salts is an IQ test, if you try it you fail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is in jail??? 2 hr god1970 5
Does anyone have a scientific answer for why Wh... 2 hr Kellie 35
looking for old dfs worker (May '15) 6 hr Guest 17
Cape public school is infested with bed bugs an... 13 hr Guest 15
Chris Ulrich 14 hr Guest 19
Tired of seeing black people using electric whe... (Mar '10) 17 hr Cleveland 122
Cistom Cut Tue Chris 3

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Girardeau Mortgages