bargan shopper

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Aug 3, 2010
I go to garage sales every weekend and I get tired of certain people that have resale shops that are so rude and take everything that they can get their hands on to make a profit, what about people that need to shop for their families and people that need to buy at garage sale prices, I get tired of fighting the ones out there to resale, give other folks a chance, do not be so rude, than if we want to but one item we have to wait for the resale consignment shop finders to check out and put back things that they cannot get a better price on.What is your comments?
price

Cape Girardeau, MO

#2 Aug 3, 2010
You are right, the lady from patricia's closet is the worst, than when you go in her shop and see how munch more she charges is not right!
Blah blah

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 3, 2010
So it's not right to buy and sell for a profit? What about those of us who can't make it to yardsales and rely on re sale shops to provide for our families. The prices although higher then the dollar they paid for it are still affordable.
Next thing I'll hear is people thinking walmart should only charge you 5 cents for a box of ziploc bags because that's what they paid.
It's a first come first serve world. And as they say the early bird catches the worm.
So I say...deal with it!
ronnie rollback

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2010
If you're shopping at a garage sale in order to provide for your family then you're doing it wrong. Try getting a job or even a second job to make ends meet. I'm all about saving money but buying someone else's junk? Might as well go dumpster diving while you're at it.
peggy

United States

#5 Aug 5, 2010
I have garage sales all the time and it's not fair that consignment or antique buyers will jew you down on price so you loose a profit and they gain more profit.Also they try to shop early to bet everyone else out of a deal, some folks really need clothes and other items to support their family, that is the families that I enjoy the most to help out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hair Salons for wedding 1 hr Nikki89 1
Hempies (Apr '16) 3 hr MIA 23
harbor Freight (Aug '15) 3 hr Guest 3
Drury Call Center (Nov '09) 3 hr Guest 72
Golden Corral, AKA Ryan's 4 hr capeguy 13
Harbor Freight Tools (Jun '14) 5 hr capeguy 6
Brittany Ridenour 6 hr kevin 2

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance