Signs of Success- Epic Failure of a B...

Signs of Success- Epic Failure of a Business

Posted in the Cape Girardeau Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
another guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1 Sep 20, 2011
Signs of Success should do Cape Girardeau a favor and close! They run a terrible business. They are incapable of meeting deadlines they set, they are full of excuses and justifications for why they don't complete projects on time, and they are rude! If you are considering using Signs of Success for your next project- STAY AWAY from this business!
deadhorse

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2011
I think someone already clarified that awhile back. I could be wrong.

“Alis Grave Nil”

Since: Jul 11

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 20, 2011
Probably the same person.

Chicago, IL

#4 Sep 20, 2011
wow I've never heard of them and I use sign places all the time

Chicago, IL

#5 Sep 20, 2011
They suck!!!!! Take your business elsewhere- Steer clear!!!!
guest in cape

Scott City, MO

#7 Jan 29, 2013
They totally messed up my order and it was not ready on time either. I wold not recommend them to anyone .

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Jan 29, 2013
I had a sign made and my truck wrapped at coast to coast signs and was very pleased. Looks great and was done in a reasonable amount of time. I will go back!
customer

Scott City, MO

#9 Feb 1, 2013
I went to Coast to Coast Signs and they did a great job. I would recommend you try using them.
Show me

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Feb 2, 2013
I was just wondering if these previous posts about this business are really true. Has anyone had any experience with them? Good or bad?

Florissant, MO

#11 Feb 2, 2013
Show me wrote:
I was just wondering if these previous posts about this business are really true. Has anyone had any experience with them? Good or bad?
which business
Show me

Scott City, MO

#12 Feb 2, 2013
The business is called Signs of Success. It is located on Broadway in Cape. They do advertising and all kinds of printing (signs, t-shirts, banners, etc). They always have a stand selling stuff at the fair and the gun show.
Logical Reasoning

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Feb 2, 2013
I have dealt with them and I would not recommend using them for anything. They have no concept of time in completing an order and when it is done it isn't correct. They will not admit to making mistakes and are very stubborn about fixing it, which they won't do by the way. My wife has also tried doing business with them through a separate entity and they again were late on the order and I have also heard many stories on orders that were incorrect or too late to be used. Please don't use this business.
Larry Lacey

Cape Girardeau, MO

#14 Feb 14, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>which business
Ok I am currently waiting on two shirts from them. As far as their bills and everything I do not know. However I am very disappointed, as a matter of fact my shirts were supposed to be done today and they have a little time but they are already making excuses.

Florissant, MO

#15 Feb 14, 2013
Larry Lacey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I am currently waiting on two shirts from them. As far as their bills and everything I do not know. However I am very disappointed, as a matter of fact my shirts were supposed to be done today and they have a little time but they are already making excuses.
should be called signs of failure
Former customer

Garnett, KS

#16 Mar 5, 2013
I would recommend Canedy Sign. I have started using them for recent projects and have been very pleased with their product and price. I was not impressed with either of the other two companies listed on this thread, both were very unprofessional and pushy.

Scott City, MO

#17 Mar 17, 2013
They are probably selling stuff at the gun show. Don't buy anything from them. They will rip you off.
Brilliant

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Mar 17, 2013
I had a sign made at cannady. Decent product bug their customer service skills were horrible. Very very unprofessional. I'm happy with my product but I will never use the again.

Scott City, MO

#19 Mar 17, 2013
How can they even stay open with not so good business etiquette? And so many customers they have made unhappy?
Blaaaaah

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Apr 30, 2013
Brilliant wrote:
I had a sign made at cannady. Decent product bug their customer service skills were horrible. Very very unprofessional. I'm happy with my product but I will never use the again.
I've used Cannedy several times and while they got the job done, they absolutely have to be led by the hand every step of the way. Their design department has NO creative acumen and takes no initiative whatsoever. If you don't directly instruct them to do something, they won't. Since they're the professionals, I expect them to make suggestions as to what might be best rather than just doing explicitly what I say and leaving it at that. I think the quality of my sign suffered due to the passive nature of their design people. I don't think I'm likely to use them again for anything. Their design staff are nothing but order takers.

Now with regard to Signs of Success... I've had several dealings with those people, and while they're nice human beings I enjoy speaking and interacting with, they're running what could possibly be the absolute worst business in all of Cape Girardeau. Today I got information which leads me to believe they might have closed up. If they in fact DID close, I have no idea how it took this long.

Cape Girardeau, MO

#21 Apr 30, 2013
Did they really close? Oh my.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cape Girardeau Co. sobriety checkpoint results 11 min ned 49
Renaissance or trendsetters 12 min Fly girl 2
Adam and Eve, Noah, Moses, and Jesus Christ wer... (Nov '09) 20 min Guest 204
Wade boggs 33 min Aunt 9
Dr. LaFoe 34 min Guest 4
brenda crader (May '15) 43 min Brenda crader 4
New business 44 min mario 5

Cape Girardeau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance