Dana Wilde

There are 2 comments on the Bangor Daily News story from Jun 27, 2011, titled Dana Wilde. In it, Bangor Daily News reports that:

THE OTHER END OF THE DRIVEWAY: AN AMATEUR NATURALIST'S OBSERVATIONS IN THE MAINE WOODS, by Dana Wilde, June 2011, Booklocker.com Inc., $16.95, 278 pages.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bangor Daily News.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 27, 2011
Very interesting!!!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2 Jun 28, 2011
OMG! I couldn't agree more, "poohbear78"! I just love how this man who has to be an ole' hippie lover of nature enjoys the insect kingdom! you must remember that the insect and animal kingdoms were here long before man. One must have total respect when walking through their wooded homeland. So many beautiful colors and patterns painted on insects, they are a canvas to envy. Wonderous to say the least. Some folks love to walk the trails in the woods and open fields and will kill a bug if it lands on them, they get frightened. Not every living insect is poisonous, read up on them and learn which are. Spiders are the coolest, they carry their webbing to make a home. Now they you should hold the highest respect for and fear them also. They are neat to watch spin their web home-sweet-home. Not so appetitizing to watch them kill, wrap their victim up and ingest. Hate to say it, but inside the home, they get a one way ticket to spider heaven. Be cautious with these eight leggers for they can jump and are deadly. But oh so fascinating as well as other insects to sit and watch them in their daily routine. ROCK ON!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Elizabeth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barney Frank speaking at launch of LGBT justice... Tue Wondering 25
News Portland, Maine's Largest Gay Nightclub, Styxx,... Dec 5 Just saying 5
Long Island, New York (Apr '06) Nov 16 West 11th 2
Skype females? Or couples? (Dec '15) Nov 12 a cpl 2
News Slumlords, shoddy oversight, tax dollars ... li... (Oct '11) Dec '14 JUSTICE FOR THE ... 4
Nurse (Oct '14) Nov '14 talebearer 2
Beach to Beacon (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dale 1

Cape Elizabeth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Elizabeth Mortgages