First les exp
ChaChing

Montgomery, AL

#1 Dec 12, 2012
I want to thank this hot little red head I met while vacatioing in Fort Myers. It was my first les exp and she nknew what she was doing. Thank you L and hopefully see you again
Friskie

Montgomery, AL

#2 Dec 12, 2012
MMMMMMMMMMM tell me more, I am heading that way very soon. I would love to hook up
Nasty

Cape Coral, FL

#3 Dec 13, 2012
You better get yourself checked for STD's. If this chick was willing to sleep with you( a total strager), that means she will sleep with anyone.
She may have given you the gift that keeps on giving.
moana

Montgomery, AL

#4 Dec 17, 2012
Nasty wrote:
You better get yourself checked for STD's. If this chick was willing to sleep with you( a total strager), that means she will sleep with anyone.
She may have given you the gift that keeps on giving.
Wow, sounds like some nasty things going on down there. I also heard of that little red head beeeeeeotch, heard she was abit coocoocoo for cocoa puffs, I think she works at the hospital or something like that a RN, lord I hope not.Nasty little critter.
moana

Montgomery, AL

#5 Dec 17, 2012
ChaChing wrote:
I want to thank this hot little red head I met while vacatioing in Fort Myers. It was my first les exp and she nknew what she was doing. Thank you L and hopefully see you again
LMAO, was her name LISA,The same one that dated that JEFF CHUMP, LITTLE RED HEAD THAT THINKS SHES ALL THAT. LITTLE NASTY CRAZY TRAMP. CHA CALL ME IM DOWN HERE NOW.GOING TO THE PARROT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Coral Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Downtown House of Pizza certain to show who is ... 4 hr LEO 477 2
What is it with Dock O' The Bay? 5 hr LEO 477 3
Videos taken at The Ranch Concert Hall strictly... 5 hr LEO 477 2
Obesity has NO excuses in Southwest Florida! Sat LEO 477 2
Reports of club customer rejected at Sandy Parr... Sat LEO 477 2
LCEC Deposits In The Cape, Fox Four News Questi... (Feb '10) Jul 30 duh 66
Which bar has free line dancing lessons? (Sep '10) Jul 28 Local 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Coral Mortgages