Mitt Robme and lying Ryan....

Mitt Robme and lying Ryan....

Posted in the Cape Coral Forum

John

Hialeah, FL

#1 Sep 21, 2012
need to gather their rich friends and get out of this country. The balls you have to say my son who has lost both legs and one arm to fight for your freedom and say he's a free loader who depends on the goverment. Who is supposed to take care of him? You rich bastards don't send your kids to fight for our freedom and then want to leave the burden on us poor bastards to take care of our wounded children. We need to deport every rich son of a bitch who this great country has given great wealth and ship them to a 3rd world country where they belong. America doesn't need you or your spoiled rich kids. GET LOST!!!!
Ron Jon

Venice, FL

#5 Sep 27, 2012
-yernogood-_ wrote:
Oh boy...water cooler politics. Kind of like those imbeciles that have cartoon kids on their car windows.
Bye Bye once again troll.
Abuse reported.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Coral Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Experts: Minnesota woman likely to face Florida... 10 hr Joseph DeDominicis 1
Looking 19 hr Kentucky 1
Indigo Room is not a good place to work at. (Aug '17) Tue Anti Trump 15
People, STOP bringing your engagement/marriage ... Tue Single and jealous 3
Cape Coral Rap / Hip-Hop Artists (Dec '11) Tue Tommy 15
Stay AWAY from the pavillion at Yacht Club Beac... (May '17) Tue Single and jealous 8
News Cape residents sad to see long-standing trees r... Apr 17 Observer 1

Cape Coral Jobs

Personal Finance

Cape Coral Mortgages