Double-murder suspect requests speedy...

Double-murder suspect requests speedy trial

There are 45 comments on the News Press story from Mar 6, 2007, titled Double-murder suspect requests speedy trial. In it, News Press reports that:

A suspect in a Cape Coral murder case will go to trial by April 19 if a judge grants her request.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Press.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Where are the parents

Auburn Hills, MI

#1 Mar 6, 2007
GREAT!! We get ANOTHER LOSER added to this mix of a-holes.
The child should be put up for adoption, so it at least has half a chance at a normal life.
Who Cares

Fort Myers, FL

#2 Mar 6, 2007
An underage girl having sex with a brother?? Dumb Ass!!!!
Where are the parents

Auburn Hills, MI

#3 Mar 6, 2007
I bet her parents are SO proud. I wonder if the kid will ever learn the TRUTH about his/her parents??????

"Hey, your Mom and Dad are MURDERERS!!"

WTF?
Outraged

Derry, NH

#4 Mar 30, 2007
Well being the cousin of Melissa Rivera and knowing Alexis Fernandez when he was just a baby as well as Kenneth "Ant" Lopez I use to babysit the 2 boys when they where little. Alexis is my moms boyfriends nephew, so its a whole line of fucked up family and friends but anyways my point is even though Melissa is my cousin I still believe that she should fry for what her and her stupid ass wannabe gang members did. Oh and that stupid bitch Ashley Toye im glad that they convicted her!!!! cuz now just like the SOSA family will never be able to see there family again neither will see including that baby thats she is carring, lets see how she likes it. I hope they all fry for what they did to those poor kids.
I'm ashamed to know those people and it makes me sick just to see there faces everywhere. Who the fuck are they to decide the fate of two young boys. R.I.P "Alexis Sosa and Jeffrey Sosa"
sosa judy

Cape Coral, FL

#5 Jun 1, 2007
i hope all the cash feenz dies and goes to hell
Whatever

Auburn Hills, MI

#6 Jun 4, 2007
DITTO that "sosa judy"!!!!
cape resident

United States

#7 Jun 6, 2007
I think that an eye for an eye.. but let GOD pass the Judgement.. but those kids needed to put forth more effect in getting educations and making something of themselves besides murderer's....
Now a innocent baby will be born without both parents, and GOD forbid it has the murderous gene in it...
Well now all of the Gang can be together on death roll
TV News Reporter

Cape Coral, FL

#8 Jun 25, 2007
This is for the woman who responded "outraged" about the kid killers in Cape Coral...I'm a tv news reporter in Cape Coral...any chance you will talk to me over the phone about this Cash Feenz case?
Outraged wrote:
Well being the cousin of Melissa Rivera and knowing Alexis Fernandez when he was just a baby as well as Kenneth "Ant" Lopez I use to babysit the 2 boys when they where little. Alexis is my moms boyfriends nephew, so its a whole line of fucked up family and friends but anyways my point is even though Melissa is my cousin I still believe that she should fry for what her and her stupid ass wannabe gang members did. Oh and that stupid bitch Ashley Toye im glad that they convicted her!!!! cuz now just like the SOSA family will never be able to see there family again neither will see including that baby thats she is carring, lets see how she likes it. I hope they all fry for what they did to those poor kids.
I'm ashamed to know those people and it makes me sick just to see there faces everywhere. Who the fuck are they to decide the fate of two young boys. R.I.P "Alexis Sosa and Jeffrey Sosa"
Where are the PARENTS

Auburn Hills, MI

#9 Jun 27, 2007
i WOULD TALK TO YOU, I LIVE HERE IN THE CAPE AND THIS CRAP MAKES ME SICK!!
Where are the PARENTS

Auburn Hills, MI

#10 Jun 27, 2007
nvermind, i see that person personally knows the sosa, rivera families....i do not.
capecoralgma

Naples, FL

#11 Jul 16, 2007
TV News Reporter wrote:
This is for the woman who responded "outraged" about the kid killers in Cape Coral...I'm a tv news reporter in Cape Coral...any chance you will talk to me over the phone about this Cash Feenz case?
<quoted text>
i am a cape coral resident who has been reading the discovery about this case.its absolutly horrible what jeffery went through,kemar certainly deserves the death penalty.but as i read, one of the boys charged did not taser,cut,pour bleach on,transport,shoot or burn the sosa boys.why don't you report on that? please read all the discovery and you will know,it just doesn't seem right.
Such a sad story

Warwick, NY

#12 Jul 18, 2007
I have known Ashley all of her life, im a distant relative in NJ where she grew up. This story is such a tragedy and a shame. Ashley was such a beautiful girl with a ton of potential and its very sad to see the path she chose. In a way i feel bad for her the attention that she lacked getting growing up (her mother abandoned her and her sister and brother numerous times and her father was always too busy having a good time himself) turned into trying to recieve negative attention in mass quanaties. Im in no way defending her and my heart goes out to the family that lost their boys im just saying its a shame how some people turn out in life. Ashleys family tried numerous times to help keep her on the right path while growing up. they would have done anything for those kids. But when she went to live in florida it was like a free for all. I highly doubt she had any supervision and just went out of control getting mixed up in the wrong crowd. I would very much so like to believe that little blonde haired girl i watched grow up had nothing to do with this case. We would all like to believe that she did infact fear for her life and only helped in the crimes to spare her own life. Unfortunately, its something only God knows so I hope if that is true then she may get her life back together. But if she did participate in these crimes to be part of this "cool" gang that im saddened to say she must pay the consequences of her actions. Her baby is in the custody of Kemars father who i also hear has custody of his other sons children? I hope he does a better job raising his grandchildren because his sons obviously didnt turn out to well. I pray that little Azariah Toye Jonston grows up to live a normal good life and not have to deal with the shame that his parents have bistowed on him. This baby is innocent and its not his fault....i pray god looks over him always. To any reading this i hope you do not take offense or feel that i have tried to justify Ashleys actions. That was not my intention....its just hard trying to accept what has gone on and accepting that at one time such an innocent gorgeous little girl could have grown up to be such a monster.
Demetrius Lamont

United States

#13 Jul 18, 2007
Mexcrement Latrinos

“Hmmmm”

Since: Dec 06

Southwest Florida

#14 Jul 18, 2007
LMFAO.... :-)
capegma

Naples, FL

#15 Jul 19, 2007
Such a sad story wrote:
I have known Ashley all of her life, im a distant relative in NJ where she grew up. This story is such a tragedy and a shame. Ashley was such a beautiful girl with a ton of potential and its very sad to see the path she chose. In a way i feel bad for her the attention that she lacked getting growing up (her mother abandoned her and her sister and brother numerous times and her father was always too busy having a good time himself) turned into trying to recieve negative attention in mass quanaties. Im in no way defending her and my heart goes out to the family that lost their boys im just saying its a shame how some people turn out in life. Ashleys family tried numerous times to help keep her on the right path while growing up. they would have done anything for those kids. But when she went to live in florida it was like a free for all. I highly doubt she had any supervision and just went out of control getting mixed up in the wrong crowd. I would very much so like to believe that little blonde haired girl i watched grow up had nothing to do with this case. We would all like to believe that she did infact fear for her life and only helped in the crimes to spare her own life. Unfortunately, its something only God knows so I hope if that is true then she may get her life back together. But if she did participate in these crimes to be part of this "cool" gang that im saddened to say she must pay the consequences of her actions. Her baby is in the custody of Kemars father who i also hear has custody of his other sons children? I hope he does a better job raising his grandchildren because his sons obviously didnt turn out to well. I pray that little Azariah Toye Jonston grows up to live a normal good life and not have to deal with the shame that his parents have bistowed on him. This baby is innocent and its not his fault....i pray god looks over him always. To any reading this i hope you do not take offense or feel that i have tried to justify Ashleys actions. That was not my intention....its just hard trying to accept what has gone on and accepting that at one time such an innocent gorgeous little girl could have grown up to be such a monster.
it is a shame,theres quite a few kids that are right now relizing how stupid their actions were.whether they are the ones that did this or are ones that didn't call for help after leaving, they all have to live with it.it has been a life changing event for 2 boys that i know,one can barely live with the fact that his friends killed his friend and the other is fighting for his life even tho when he left the party both boys were alive.its all very sad.i know how i feel right now and i can't imagine being the family on either side.just remember ashley as that little girl years ago,and hope kemars father moves from this area so the baby has at least half a chance at a normal life.
daslilhunny

Newton, NJ

#16 Aug 1, 2007
Such a sad story wrote:
who wrote this? because im very close to ashley and shes not a monster? i would kno you. who are you?

“Hmmmm”

Since: Dec 06

Southwest Florida

#17 Aug 1, 2007
Very well written, and no, you don't come across as trying to justify her actions, or lack their of. You are just being the friend/family that you are supposed to be. This case has really bothered me as I have a young son. I chose my forum name because of this...where are the parents...if hers had been thier for her when she needed them she might not be where she is today. In MY opinion parents need to be on top of everything thier kids are doing now, and take responsibility when they let their guard down and something happens.
annonymis

Cape Coral, FL

#18 Aug 6, 2007
well...first id like to say REST IN PEACE ALEXIS & JEFFREY SOSA!! its so hard to know dat my dawgs my lyl sosa boys r gone....its crazy kuz i kno both da crews soo good..i kno da cash feens & da sosaz ..i went wit jeff n alex...i LOVED JEFF..dat wus my lyl baby... wut da cahs feens did waz sooooo rong && day desver everything they get...juss cause of antz girlfriend they r dead...dats not cool at all...losing the sosa wuz hard for alot of ppl jeff n alex had ALOT OF FRIENDz...even though they had there upz n downs they r ppl n ppl have feeling ....i miss my dawgs sooomuch ...i think bout them everyday and my only wish in this world would to bring my angles back !!! jeffrey wus only 14 serious they way they died it should of never happend i miss u boo boo & love u R.I.P
MAture

United States

#19 Aug 14, 2007
Outraged wrote:
Im glacd to hear it bothers you...cuz it makes me sick..and to be quite honest the day a sosa memeber comes to me and asks me to help them do some tourtering hope they know im down. ITS DISGUSTING to know u have kids out there that are just a whole bunch of fake ass kids who are looking to prove something....The sosa's were very loved..and its a shame to a childs life...but even more of a shame to take that life away from a mother/grandmother....RIP SOSAS
MAture

United States

#20 Aug 14, 2007
capecoralgma wrote:
<quoted text>i am a cape coral resident who has been reading the discovery about this case.its absolutly horrible what jeffery went through,kemar certainly deserves the death penalty.but as i read, one of the boys charged did not taser,cut,pour bleach on,transport,shoot or burn the sosa boys.why don't you report on that? please read all the discovery and you will know,it just doesn't seem right.
How can you say that? If your son was getting the same treatment by these fake ass wanabes your telling me each single one of them shouldnt get death? They didnt need to help in order to be guilty...they helped started it..they didnt try to stop it..nor did they get help...f*** reading the report all those kids can go to hell...while the sosas sit up on the heaven gates as angels

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Coral Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single guy asks DJ at Dixie to announce that he... 20 hr Ice Man 13
Just what is even the point with line dancing a... (Aug '16) 22 hr Prince John 3
People, TIP YOUR BARTENDERS!!! Sun Prince John 14
Big 'O' Amusements is FIRED from the Fort Myers... Mar 24 Carnival man 1
Fort Myers police continue to investigate viole... Mar 24 Police blotter 1
Shells Mar 24 snowbird7570 5
News FGCU faculty seeks policy on hate speech Mar 23 Happier abroad 1

Cape Coral Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Coral Mortgages