Latricia

Georgetown, KY

#1436 Jan 12, 2013
F M Jerry wrote:
Banks are such lousy losers, this one is for the record books. Wachovia or as I call them Walk all over ya, now part of Wells Fargo because they walked over one too many people actually bounced a check of mine I gave Publix ( For food). On the 1st of the month around 6-8PM full knowing I would get my retirement check the morning of the 3rd.(Pending deposit notification_.
Walk all over ya somehow clears the check by morning on the 2nd (fasted check ever to clear, broke Carl Lewis record for speed) because they knew it put me in a over draft position. They are just one big prophylactic and hope most of Walk all over ya employers fell by the waste side. These folks were a waste.
Banks need more then a bail out, they have to go back to the old ways of dealing with customers and the general public, so everyone now tries to _______ them, they brought it on themselves.
This is very upsetting to read. When the banks know for certain the auto deposit is forthcoming, they need to avoid the OD fee!
David W Harbin Panamaed

Talmo, GA

#1437 Jan 12, 2013
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE MONOPOLISTIC PRACTICES AND COERCION OF BUSINESS. WHERE WAS THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT WHEN THIS WAS HAPPENING? THEY KNEW. BY THEIR KNOWLEDGE OF THE ILLEGAL OVERT ACTS AND ALLOWING THEM TO CONTINUE THEY ARE AS GUILTY AS THE CROOKS THAT COMMITTED THESE CRIMES....AND CIVIL OFFENSES.

TITLE INSURERS INVOLVED INCLUDED FIRST AMERICAN TITLE, STEWART TITLE AND COMMONWEALTH LAND TITLE COMPANY, WHO IS OWNED BY FIDELITY TITLE WHO ALSO OWNS CHICAGO TITLE, PIONEER NATIONAL, AMERICAN PIONEER, INDUSTRIAL VALLEY TITLE AND MORE......THESE ARE ALL PART OF MUCH BROADER MONOPOLIES!

http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/print-edi...
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#1439 Jan 13, 2013
Latricia, just prior to closing my Walk all over ya Bank Account, I preformed an ATM withdrawal leaving my balance at just a few pennies.

However, I did forget nor did I realize I still had a small check which did not clear yet. When it did clear, Walk all over ya actually charged me two Bank Over draft Fees.

**If I did not have the money in my account for the ATM withdrawal then I would NOT of been able to withdraw any money. I refused to pay either over draft Fee. The fee was greater then the check amount.

I was unhappy Banks were bailed out, it just may of started a deflationary spiral, which this country desperately needs. Carmelo Anthony of the Knicks, it cost him nearly $200,000 to miss one game.

Things are well out of hand in this Country and not just some imaginary delusional deficit.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#1440 Jan 13, 2013
South Florida Auto and Used Auto dealers must be the best scam artist in the world. One particular used auto dealer sells me a used “Water fledged” vehicle. The first heavy rain in South Florida fills my trunk with water and they actually expect me to continue making payments. I said the hell with them and kept using the car .

How do you have the nerve or chutzpah to sell people cars that fill up with water every time it rains?? Explain that to me Mr.Car dealer??

I strongly recommend you buy your vehicle in another State with better consumer protection laws and drive the car to Florida.

In is uncanny as a “Spiritual man “ Psalm states
“He puts me on the right Path for his name sake.”

I was once in my hay day a Professional Auditor for a very prestigious New York Accounting Firm and Audit Paths or Trails aren’t or weren’t unfamiliar to me.

The Lord used me as his instrument on so so many occasions and followed his Path to Georgia.

Residing now between Julia’s ( my moms name) healing trail and Mohawk Trail,

The Mohawks were the name of my friends baseball team and th name of our boat.

I was the Captain of the Mohawk..

Anyone not believe in God?
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#1441 Jan 13, 2013
Here just How corrupt Insurance Companies and _____ they can become. As the owner of a Hallmark Card Store, we also sold candy and cigarettes in order to make extra money.

We were required to carry extra cartons of cigarettes about 400-600 on hand therefore, the cigarettes companies paid us a monthly fee for this benefit. They practically paid my rent.

One night, my store is broken into and only the cigarettes were stolen Stolen faster then it took the time for the alarm to go off. They broke threw the front door.

The Insurance Company actually refused to pay the claim ($4,000-$5,000) in that they claimed the front door belonged to the Landlord not me.

Since it wasn’t my front door, they refused the claim. I got very Lucky (Gods Luck), since it was a Hallmark Store and a turn key operation, the store was put together for us prior to purchase and We purchased it's entirety including the doors.,
I proved the front door was part of the turn key operation.
They eventually and very reluctantly paid the claim. The Insurance Company will do there utmost NOT to pay. They will contest everything and anything.

Be extra carefull with your Life Policies.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#1443 Jan 16, 2013
The corruption of the Courthouse in Ft. Lauderdale is actually no different the that of Nassau County N. Y. I was evicted after 18 1/2 years , the 3 ½ years represents a wicked court battle with The Atlantic and Pacific Tea Company (now defunct, Thank God) who were my landlords.

We originally won our case but somehow the corrupt courthouse allowed A&P to circumvent the Court of Appeals. The principle of “re juracada’(can’t be tried for the same offense twice) meant nothing and this Judge Elaine Jackson Stack, who stacked the cards against us corruptly and with malice ruled in favor of A&P.

She then was exported to divorce court. Another female Judge who should have been thrown off the bench. A disgrace to the bench like Judge Lisa Phillips Ft. Lauderdale.Judicial Immunity???

A&P at the time represented deeper pockets then us, Thank God they are now defunct.

No need for revenge ever, The Lord once again took care of business in my life and put them out of business.

I think those retirement funds could not be found. All those workers got shafted. The ways of Corrupt Corporate America .

Do not be so sure you’ll ever see your retirement plan.
who us you

Spring Hill, FL

#1444 Jan 16, 2013
F M Jerry wrote:
The corruption ... Corrupt
Hey F M J what has an election of 2010 got to due with corruption of A/P

you confuused?
F M J

Savannah, GA

#1445 Jan 16, 2013
"To Who Us You", what ever the hell that means,

I am not sure of the relevance of many responses related to who I should support for the Attorney General in 2010 which has passed several years ago.

I was addressing the plight of a previous writer HEAT who found corruption all over the place in the State of Florida. I fully agree with David and giving him support with additional examples of corruption. You like corruption???

It appears to be an open forum as well.

You do not like my writngs???

I think the word is confused also, not confuused!!!

What are you another Heat Seeker??
Go monitor your Tampa forum and get lost from Coral Springs!!
F M J

Savannah, GA

#1446 Jan 16, 2013
PS: Who Us You,

Like Carmelo Anthony of the Knicks;

I spiritual FAST regularly and often for "clarity".

Try it you may like it.

It is you who comes across like a real Dufus!!

Please cease dufusing!!
small

Spring Hill, FL

#1450 Jan 20, 2013
David W Harbin Panamaed wrote:
MORE ...
like me some posters are small
...or like Panamead just crawl

how is that Paramead....did you like your mention?
Pandora Boxx

Miami, FL

#1451 Jan 20, 2013
JuJuBee says she will run in the next election, in the Wig Party with Chad MIchaels.
Sal

Miami, FL

#1452 Jan 21, 2013
Are the republicans by you as self serving as the Miami Cuban "less" gvmt republicans?
The Marco Rubio junta.

So much for their BS republican "less" gvmt lies , VOTE THEM ALL OUT.
It is ONLY about lining their political pockets.

"The State of Florida does not allow you to be charged with a traffic infraction based on a camera. It has to be witnessed by a police officer. However, some cities are trying to get around that by passing their own law that says they can do it, and don't be misled, these cameras are there for one reason, to generate money for the city."

Read more: http://www.wsvn.com/features/articles/helpmeh...
F M J

Savannah, GA

#1453 Jan 21, 2013
Sal, Everything sadly to say seems to be "the lining of the pockets", it is after all the American way not the United Way.
Sal

Miami, FL

#1454 Jan 21, 2013
F M J wrote:
Sal, Everything sadly to say seems to be "the lining of the pockets", it is after all the American way not the United Way.
Well said but the MAJORITY of Cuban politicos in Miami REGARDLESS of Rep or Dem give a whole new meaning to corruption.

I find it a joke when these Cuban crooks aka Miami's Cuban political "Cosa Nostra" call themselves Rep or Dem.
Oh well ,ethnic voting ZERO political standard A-Holes have created this and than they have the audacity to complain .

"The Cuban community that doesn’t care about corruption when it casts its vote was critically portrayed by most leading city columnists and others, Cuban and otherwise. Robert Steinback, a Black Miami Herald columnist, said the Cuban community is gullible. Liz Balmaseda calls it “a knee-jerk majority” that would elect a hamster wearing a Cuba Libre T-shirt, and,“They only cared that he was Cuban.”

http://www.popularsovranty.org/mdc.shtml
King Obama

United States

#1455 Jan 21, 2013
Long live the king! 4 more years of historic presidency.

Let's get rid of the guns once and for all. I'm going to help him by taking away any gun I see. Next time there's a gun show in Ft Myers I'm going to knock out every hick that leaves and take their guns.

Hopefully he bans nascar after guns. What a huge waste of oil , fresh air, and peace & quiet.
F M J

Savannah, GA

#1456 Jan 21, 2013
The problem with our economy is simple; the “Street” has to repeat or beat and will cheat if necessary.

When does this out of control upwards spiral really end.?

We need a deflationary spiral for sure and the hell with Street..

How? is the real and only question which needs to be addressed.

President Obama would be doing the world a favor, if his economic advisors could figure that one out.
F M J

Savannah, GA

#1457 Jan 24, 2013
Please closely examine the Sharp fall off of "Apple" simply because they failed to meet "street" expectations.

That's the enourmous pressure being placed on all company's to out perform and reason for prices always continuing to rise.
If you don't, your stock value plummets.

It is not a good nor healthy situation.

We need deflation before inflation gets even more out of control. Stamp prices going up again, ridiculous.
brandy

Monroe, LA

#1458 Jan 24, 2013
its not healthy at all.. http://19ef7a47.theseblogs.com
batsdude

Haines City, FL

#1460 Jan 24, 2013
Bondi?! Jesus NO!
RedneckBreaker

United States

#1461 Jan 24, 2013
What's the difference between a tiger and a fort myers redneck?

One is the biggest pussee in the world, the other is orange and black!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Coral Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florida Panther on Sanibel Island, Florida (Dec '08) 3 hr Vin T 16
Where is Caroline from Fucillo Kia (Jul '13) Sun Sanchez 30
Thinking of moving to SW FLA, like Cape Coral, ... (Jul '10) Sun rronald8 44
Looking Sun newtoda239 1
ru12 Oct 16 missspeller 1
Mowing down nature on Island Park Rd. ? Oct 14 Nature lover 1
Sarasota vs. St. Petersburg vs. For Myers, whic... Oct 13 susangggggg 5
Cape Coral Dating
Find my Match

Cape Coral Jobs