Only on WINK: Woman spit on in traffi...

Only on WINK: Woman spit on in traffic holds no grudge

There are 3 comments on the WINK-TV Fort Myers story from Mar 29, 2012, titled Only on WINK: Woman spit on in traffic holds no grudge. In it, WINK-TV Fort Myers reports that:

Only on WINK, a road rage incident has a Cape Coral woman needing a shower after another driver actually spit on her in traffic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WINK-TV Fort Myers.

Unnamed

Boca Raton, FL

#3 Apr 2, 2012
This guy is lucky he didnt approach the wrong car...Orleast not mine...

There are to many idiot's here driving around I agree..

Road Rage is never the answer however :)
yernogood

Hixson, TN

#4 Apr 3, 2012
I can't even imagine being that angry and that was just driving. I can only imagine what this imbecile must be like when he can't fing the remote!

“You Have A Voice Use It”

Since: Aug 08

Cape Coral Fl.

#5 Apr 14, 2012
Poor lady. But, I drive to work everyday and nearly every day some idiot either pulls out in front of me or other cars, or drives 20 miles per hour in the fast lane or weaves in and out of traffic yakking on their cell phone any one of the hundred other dangerous acts idiot drivers commit. Those drivers make me want to ram my car into their tail end. Hopefully, with all the birdies flying back north it will be better, for a few months at least.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Coral Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone own a home built by Latitude26? (Aug '12) Mon David 4
Reports of overcharging dancers working at Babe's. Mon Strip club man 1
Trump is Totally Unqualified Mon Prophecy 5
In America, it's the WOMAN'S job to ask the MAN... Mon Dating warning 7
News Should popular vote replace electoral college i... Dec 1 GloriusGoodness 30
LCEC Deposits In The Cape, Fox Four News Questi... (Feb '10) Nov 30 ICE man 68
Where is Caroline from Fucillo Kia (Jul '13) Nov 30 ICE man 41

Cape Coral Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Coral Mortgages