Body found in Caloosahatchee River near Midpoint Bridge

Sep 26, 2012 Full story: The News-Press 30

Body discovered: The Lee County Sheriff's Office is recovering a body found in the Caloosahatchee River at the Midpoint Bridge.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jack

Cape Coral, FL

#4 Sep 28, 2012
The last few threads I've clicked on have you as the last poster. If you don't have anything to contribute to the SUBJECT at hand, maybe you should just stay out of the forum.
The only forum abuse I see is from you.
Jack

Cape Coral, FL

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Ron Jon wrote:
One other point I might make.
You post the same kind of BS that "Yernogood" does under another name when he/she is banned again when caught by Topix.
Just saying dude/dudette.
WINK, WINK, NUDGE, NUDGE!!!!!!!!(Yernogood)
I think anyone with half a brain could see that you've hijacked each thread without contributing anything worthy to it. That in itself should be a violation of terms.
If you want to report someone, fine. But why do you feel it's necessary to comment the same phrase on each thread?
That, in my opinion is highly annoying.
HeyHo

Cape Coral, FL

#9 Sep 30, 2012
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
I think anyone with half a brain could see that you've hijacked each thread without contributing anything worthy to it. That in itself should be a violation of terms.
If you want to report someone, fine. But why do you feel it's necessary to comment the same phrase on each thread?
That, in my opinion is highly annoying.
Why not report him for spamming. He's the one that constantly spams every thread! Topix won't and can't ban those that are too troll to start a membership.
Ron Jon

Sarasota, FL

#11 Oct 1, 2012
HeyHo wrote:
<quoted text>Why not report him for spamming. He's the one that constantly spams every thread! Topix won't and can't ban those that are too troll to start a membership.
Hey Yer?
Here is one of you old Racist hate filled threads and several post.

http://www.topix.com/forum/county/lee-fl/T0IA...
HeyHo

Cape Coral, FL

#13 Oct 1, 2012
Ron Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Just keep telling yourself that Yernogood. Your OCD personality is having one heck of a time dealing with it.
I don't know who you are, but I'd say you're a VERY paranoid person.
You might want to consider committing yourself.
HeyHo

Cape Coral, FL

#14 Oct 1, 2012
Ron Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Yer?
Here is one of you old Racist hate filled threads and several post.
http://www.topix.com/forum/county/lee-fl/T0IA...
LOL
That's some good stuff. This is the poster you're so terrified of? LOL you really are a loser aren't you? Personally I think what they're writing is dead on. What do people NOT understand about illegal? If you're in this country illegally you're a criminal. PERIOD! You are most likely one of them.
Ron Jon

Sarasota, FL

#15 Oct 1, 2012
HeyHo wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know who you are, but I'd say you're a VERY paranoid person.
You might want to consider committing yourself.
http://www.topix.com/forum/county/lee-fl/T0IA...

Sorry Yer, but you used that line on Center, Vet, Guy and several others when they threw your hate filled racist post back in your face.

Perhaps you should take a dose of your own medicine.

YOU NEED IT!!!!!
Ron Jon

Sarasota, FL

#16 Oct 1, 2012
HeyHo wrote:
<quoted text> Personally I think what they're writing is dead on. What do people NOT understand about illegal? If you're in this country illegally you're a criminal. PERIOD! You are most likely one of them.
Sorry Yer, but in none of the post do you mention illegal. You just say Mexicans.
See how easy it is to forget what one post when you make several post a day of hate filled crap.

That is why you were banned for good. It is the reason why you will keep being banned everytime you create a new Yer account.

Laugh and curse yourself out on that one.

Oh, I am most likely a 56 yr old U.S. born Scotts/Irish male.
Ron Jon

Sarasota, FL

#17 Oct 1, 2012
_yernogood- wrote:
Probably a gang of filthy mexicans...I mean they're ALL criminals..
Everyon knows that!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/county/lee-fl/T0IA...
You can not get more racist or hate filled then that now can one HeyHO?
HeyHo

Cape Coral, FL

#18 Oct 2, 2012
Ron Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
You can not get more racist or hate filled then that now can one HeyHO?
Oh I get it. so YOU'RE a Mexican and you're offended by what this poster says? Well, as far as I know that's the opinion of most of America. There are so many illegal's here of Mexican descent that they're crushing our economic strength. Whereas I might not agree totally with this poster you seem to be obsessed with I can certainly understand their anger. I think you're basically an immature whinny little child and most likely an illegal. Why else would someone speaking out against them anger you so much? You think by you bragging about this poster you can make them disappear? You have delusions of grandeur. Oh I see you're so paranoid you call everyone that posts against you this poster. I can't imagine anyone liking you, you never post on topic you only post your detest and hate for Americans.
BigRichard

Sarasota, FL

#19 Oct 2, 2012
HeyHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I get it. so YOU'RE a Mexican and you're offended by what this poster says? Well, as far as I know that's the opinion of most of America. There are so many illegal's here of Mexican descent that they're crushing our economic strength. Whereas I might not agree totally with this poster you seem to be obsessed with I can certainly understand their anger. I think you're basically an immature whinny little child and most likely an illegal. Why else would someone speaking out against them anger you so much? You think by you bragging about this poster you can make them disappear? You have delusions of grandeur. Oh I see you're so paranoid you call everyone that posts against you this poster. I can't imagine anyone liking you, you never post on topic you only post your detest and hate for Americans.
Nothing pathilogical or manic about that kind of logic is there.
Considering you said "Personally I think what they're writing is dead on." Then you post "Whereas I might not agree totally with this poster."
Kind of hard to keep hundereds of your lies in order is it not?

Yer, you have posted that samekind of psychotic ranting when you get caught and can not answer with anykind of facts to counter with.

Hope this pushes you back to your OCD meds.
HeyHo

Cape Coral, FL

#20 Oct 2, 2012
Is this what you do with your lfe? Seems kind of lonely.
Hey, to each his own I suppose. All of you.
BigRichard

Sarasota, FL

#21 Oct 2, 2012
HeyHo wrote:
Is this what you do with your lfe? Seems kind of lonely.
No one knows more about being lonely then Yer.
Roxanne

Cape Coral, FL

#22 Oct 2, 2012
Why are you saving his old posts, you psycho?

I think you have a complete hard-on for Yenogood.

Yes..Yes indeed. You're a very paraoid Mexican.

Ole.
Ron Jon

Sarasota, FL

#23 Oct 3, 2012
Roxanne wrote:
Why are you saving his old posts, you psycho?
I think you have a complete hard-on for Yenogood.
Yes..Yes indeed. You're a very paraoid Mexican.
Ole.
Who saving??????
You take up the entire page Yer.
Get a clue!!!!!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/cape-coral-fl...
Ron Jon

Sarasota, FL

#24 Oct 3, 2012
All this anti-law enforcement from that one page.
plus an additional 110 other ones.
No!!!! Nothing OCD, trolling hate filled or racist at all is there.
And you wonder why Topix has banned you over and over again.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/cape-coral-fl...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/cape-coral-fl...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/cape-coral-fl...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/cape-coral-fl...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/cape-coral-fl...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/cape-coral-fl...
Ron Jon

Sarasota, FL

#25 Oct 3, 2012
Ron Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Who saving??????
You take up the entire page Yer.
Get a clue!!!!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/cape-coral-fl...
Plus this entire page as well.
THAT SPELLS OCD IN BIGGER LETTERS THAN I CAN POST!!!!!!!!!!
Ron Jon

Sarasota, FL

#26 Oct 3, 2012
Plus this page for three stragiht.
OCD!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/cape-coral-fl...
Roxanne

Cape Coral, FL

#27 Oct 3, 2012
How is it any of your business? Why do you think you personally have to monitor this board? Are you handicapped in some way? You can't leave your house so this is the only outlet you have?Your location is Saraota. Why not worry about your own town? I know why. Because you have a huge boner for Yernogood and you live to stalk him. You are so pathetic and disgusting and the fact that you will answer this post within the next 24 hours, insisting that I am Yernogood, makes you that much more pathetic and disgusting. Don't you know what a joke you are, you little flamer?
HeyHo

Cape Coral, FL

#28 Oct 3, 2012
Roxanne wrote:
How is it any of your business? Why do you think you personally have to monitor this board? Are you handicapped in some way? You can't leave your house so this is the only outlet you have?Your location is Saraota. Why not worry about your own town? I know why. Because you have a huge boner for Yernogood and you live to stalk him. You are so pathetic and disgusting and the fact that you will answer this post within the next 24 hours, insisting that I am Yernogood, makes you that much more pathetic and disgusting. Don't you know what a joke you are, you little flamer?
I don't know why yernogoods posts keep getting deleting. They post what they feel as do most people on topix but this poster seems obsessed. I wonder how safe yernogood is with the threats they get from this Ron Jon. It makes you wonder what topix is really all about. Like you said before why do they have all these posts to link to and why? I'd like to see what the big deal is myself and make my own determination but not condemn someone for their opinion. I'm going to look somewhat into who this obsessed poster is and what their real agenda is. I'm king of curious about both of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Coral Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locals camp out for deals 11 hr LEO 477 1
Used pantyhose 11 hr LEO 477 3
Stoneybrook in Gateway Tue LEO 477 2
McDonald's new billboards Tue LEO 477 2
Ronnetta Sasher Nov 24 Sasher 1
Rick Scott's speech (especially in his heart) Nov 21 Tea Party Governo... 2
Last weekend to take in the fair Nov 21 American citizen 1
Cape Coral Dating
Find my Match

Cape Coral People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cape Coral News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cape Coral

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:53 pm PST

NBC Sports 7:53PM
Bills awarded returner Marcus Thigpen on waivers
Bleacher Report 8:32 PM
Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
NBC Sports 8:12 AM
Colts make a change at cornerback
Bleacher Report12:04 PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals
Bleacher Report 6:20 PM
How the Buccaneers Can Salvage Season, Make Most of Remaining Games