Boeing Brings New Jobs To Florida's S...

Boeing Brings New Jobs To Florida's Space Coast

There are 26 comments on the Click Orlando story from Oct 31, 2011, titled Boeing Brings New Jobs To Florida's Space Coast. In it, Click Orlando reports that:

A partnership between NASA's Kennedy Space Center and Boeing will bring more than 100 jobs to Florida's Space Coast, the governor announced on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click Orlando.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gravediggers

United States

#2 Oct 31, 2011
And that do nuthin' jerk of a Senator, Bill Nelson, wants to crowd in the picture to present himself as bringing the jobs to FL.

Bow out, Bill. You've done NUTHIN' for FL during your 8 years in the Senate. Don't give Nelson another 8 years of doing NUTHIN'

Out with Nelson in 2012!

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#3 Oct 31, 2011
Gravediggers wrote:
And that do nuthin' jerk of a Senator, Bill Nelson, wants to crowd in the picture to present himself as bringing the jobs to FL.
Bow out, Bill. You've done NUTHIN' for FL during your 8 years in the Senate. Don't give Nelson another 8 years of doing NUTHIN'
Out with Nelson in 2012!
Senate terms are six years stupid

“Obama Is Mentally Sick”

Since: Oct 11

AOL

#5 Oct 31, 2011
Will the NLRB sue Boeing over this, too?

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Chicago, IL

#6 Oct 31, 2011

Bill Nelson needs to Be REPLACED in 2012.

No Doubt about it!

Allen West would be my first choice to move from House Rep to Senator next to Marco Rubio.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Chicago, IL

#7 Oct 31, 2011
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Senate terms are six years stupid

Clarence Bill Nelson has been a bad Senator for a Decade stupid. Next year will be his LAST.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#9 Oct 31, 2011
Governor Voldemort shouldn't be taking credit for anything. NASA is not a state facility. And Boeing no doubt got a sweetheart deal from the Feds. You know Scott, stimulous money.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#11 Oct 31, 2011
Mykro wrote:
Governor Voldemort shouldn't be taking credit for anything. NASA is not a state facility. And Boeing no doubt got a sweetheart deal from the Feds. You know Scott, stimulous money.
yeah, no doubt...we've seen how much the feds love boeing...

usa

#12 Oct 31, 2011
swampmudd wrote:
<quoted text>Senate terms are six years stupid
he was elected in 2000, dumbass!
Tom Reynolds

AOL

#13 Oct 31, 2011
But, will Obama's Union Masters allow Florida to have these jobs? Remember, the Unions forbid Obama to allow Boeing to provide jobs in South Carolina recently.

Florida will just have to wait until Obama gets his orders from the Union Lords.

Funny how that the States which have the most overpaid, overpromised unions are the States which are the deepest in DEBT?

Very interesting!
Curtis Lowe

United States

#14 Oct 31, 2011
Bill Nelson is freaky looking. Like he got sulfuric acid mixed in his eye drops.

Hypoluxo Fl

#15 Nov 1, 2011
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
he was elected in 2000, dumbass!
Moron, what does that have to with anything?.. For you frightwing nutjobs, here's the article from the US Constitution....The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, chosen by the Legislature thereof, for six Years.
[U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 3, clause 1]

usa

#16 Nov 1, 2011
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Moron, what does that have to with anything?.. For you frightwing nutjobs, here's the article from the US Constitution....The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, chosen by the Legislature thereof, for six Years.
[U.S. Constitution, Article I, section 3, clause 1]
moron, read the post i was responding to!

jeez, are ALL liberals idiots?

Hypoluxo Fl

#17 Nov 1, 2011
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant douche, go re-read the post you responded to. What does it say? "Senate terms are six years stupid" posted by swampmudd. Your answer was as stupid as you are. I'll reiterate from a dumb shit like you. The length of the senate term has nothing to do with your stupid shit ass answer.
Robert Issacson

AOL

#18 Nov 1, 2011
The Great news for Florida is that after Obama is gone, Marco Rubio and Florida will have an ally in the White House. They will put Florida's best interests back on Washington's radar.

Nothing positive can happen until Obama is replaced in the White House. We all must join and support "Anyone BUT Obama in 2012" if we are to bring prosperity and dignity back to America and American families.

Hypoluxo Fl

#19 Nov 1, 2011
Robert Issacson wrote:
The Great news for Florida is that after Obama is gone, Marco Rubio and Florida will have an ally in the White House. They will put Florida's best interests back on Washington's radar.
Nothing positive can happen until Obama is replaced in the White House. We all must join and support "Anyone BUT Obama in 2012" if we are to bring prosperity and dignity back to America and American families.
You're as dumb as carey 259.
Niedermire

Sheridan, WY

#20 Nov 1, 2011
Robert Issacson wrote:
Horses--t!

Wartime V

“Hang 'em High”

Since: Sep 11

Commie Fake, Phony, & Fraud

#22 Nov 1, 2011
Rumor has it that they need a chimp for a test flight in 2013.

Guess who'll be available?

Since: Jun 10

United States

#23 Nov 2, 2011
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey! Don't be to hard on Mykro, he doing the best he knows how!

Since: Jun 10

United States

#24 Nov 2, 2011
Hey it's my little short buddy Mykro, how's you new medication working?
Taxed Enough Already

Lexington, SC

#25 Nov 2, 2011
Why is obummer fighting them from opening up their plant in SC and allowing a new plant in FL?

Both of these States are losses to his campaign efforts anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Canaveral Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carlo J Ammann (Jun '12) Tue Thomato 5
News Homewood Suites By Hilton Opens First Property ... May 1 Robert 1
News Graham named Public Works Director of 2016 Apr 30 Nonprofits 1
Homeless man (Apr '11) Apr 24 hhkhiu 18
Need pointed in the right direction Apr 24 Nice try 5
has 16streets turned into a lgbt surf report? (Dec '14) Apr 22 IntellectualismIs... 2
News Tuesday marks 35th anniversary of shuttle progr... Apr 14 Comet Catalina 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cape Canaveral Mortgages