19,396 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Bev Bosque Carpenteria

Sonoma, CA

#11352 Jul 31, 2012
We used to bring small smoke to granny when she was in the iron place. Nasty hiding it in your whatsis, but once pulled out of there and out of the rubber and with rinsed hands it was great to see her high again. She signed all the checks and swore to believe in god. Its all it takes. She's gone now. She never ate the little kitty, I think uncle lewis did it but who knows?
Spike

Azusa, CA

#11353 Jul 31, 2012
I do believe spike is better than splandia.
Provocateur

Denver, CO

#11355 Aug 1, 2012
Text of Prop. 215
Compassionate Use Act of 1996
Health and Safety Code Section 11362.5

Sec.(1) a-b The people of the State of California hereby find and declare that the purposes of the Compassionate Use Act of 1996 are as follows:

(A) To ensure that seriously ill Californians have the right to obtain and use marijuana for medical purposes where the medical use is deemed appropriate and has been recommended by a physician who has determined that the person's health would benefit from the use of marijuana in the treatment of cancer, anorexia, AIDS, chronic pain, spasticity, glaucoma, arthritis, migraine, or any other illness for which marijuana provides relief.

(B) To ensure that patients and their primary caregivers who obtain and use marijuana for medical purposes upon the recommendation of a physician are not subject to criminal prosecution or sanction.

(C) To encourage the federal and state governments to implement a plan to provide for the safe and affordable distribution of marijuana to all patients in medical need of marijuana.

(2) Nothing in this Act shall be construed to supersede legislation prohibiting persons from engaging in conduct that endangers others, nor to condone the diversion of marijuana for nonmedical purposes.

(c) Notwithstanding any other provision of law, no physician in this state shall be punished, or denied any rights or privilege, for having recommended marijuana to a patient for medical purposes.

(d) Section 11357, relating to the possession of marijuana, and Section 11358, relating to the cultivation of marijuana, shall not apply to a patient, or to the patient's primary caregiver, who possesses or cultivates marijuana for the personal medical purposes of the patient upon the written or oral recommendation or approval of a physician.

(e) For the purposes of this section, "primary caregiver" means the individual designated by the person exempted under this act who has consistently assumed responsibility for the housing, health, or safety of that person.

Sec. 2. If any provision of this measure or the application thereof to any person or circumstance is held invalid, that invalidity shall not affect other provisions or applications of the measure which can be given effect without the invalid provision or application, and to this end the provisions of this measure are severable.
Spike

Covina, CA

#11357 Aug 1, 2012
Is this a package deal or can I pick and chose?
RiccardoFire

Honolulu, HI

#11358 Aug 1, 2012
Herbs4Life wrote:
Natural is the best. The transition is incredible so therefore no need to enhance it. Explore and find out for yourself the power of herbs.
So natural would mean not putting a flame to it?
RiccardoFire

Honolulu, HI

#11359 Aug 1, 2012
Sheri wrote:
`Wake up everyone!, tne biggest drug dealers are our own government and the pharmacuetical cartels, who are in bed with one another.Pharmacueticals don,t heal, they just mask symptoms and have many dangerous side affects killing many people everyday!!1 Alcohol is far more dangerous than marijuana, when people drink alcohol they become roudy and crude.Violence is commonly associated with alcohol consumption,and everyone is frightened of the dreaded drunk driver.Alcoholism is a terrible and common disease, marijauna use does not carry these risks,what the government potrays of marijuana useage are lies, they are much more sinister than you think! Take the blinders off, fight for the right causes!
same thing with the agriculture poison, the corn and soy, same thing with cigarettes, booze, oil....
Spike

Covina, CA

#11360 Aug 1, 2012
BallOfire, did you see what it did to the field of cash crops?
Spike

Covina, CA

#11362 Aug 2, 2012
Long ago this too was banned.
ILL ONE

Mariposa, CA

#11364 Aug 2, 2012
All you people who are so "anti-pot! How would you feel if you had a terminal illness and the only thing that can sustain you is "pot"? I have an illness that prevents me from eating, and because of this I went from 150 lbs to 112lbs in months. I have no appetite what-so-ever and the only thing that helps me eat is smoking pot! I have now been able to start on a blended food diet and have gained 5 pounds! I went about it "legally"! Talked to my Dr., he referred me somewhere else, I went and after being examined and he looking over my medical records, he approved me. I then had to go through the process of getting my "legal" card! I know that there are "ones" out there just handing out these cards to whoever, and that is where the problem comes in!!!! They make it bad for the people who really need it. I was never a pot smoker in my younger days, and because of my religious beliefs, it was a hard decision to make, but I was not quite ready to pass away.
Open your eyes and try to be sympathetic to those who "REALLY" need it! And try to think of ways to prevent those who do not need it from being able to go to these fly by night places and be issued a card just because they want to be able to smoke!
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#11365 Aug 2, 2012
Once again the dumb azzez had to over do it. What did you think was going to happen when there was a pot store on every corner, people with NO medical excuse were buying and reselling it, the people running the shops were only in it for profit and they all tried to sell it off as for 'medical' reasons. Dumb azzez.
Spike

Monrovia, CA

#11366 Aug 2, 2012
The 20-foot-deep by 20-foot-wide hole, which formed at around 6 p.m., is located between 4th and 5th avenues in Bay Ridge.
Phish420

San Bernardino, CA

#11367 Aug 3, 2012
Jeff wrote:
Until the FDA reschedules, all of our efforts to make right this law get squandered in power vacuums.
We will not get "legal marijuana" under this law. What we will do is tie the hands of Law Enforcement, and we will continue to be under the mercies of money loving dope runners just like we are under SB 420 and prop 215. And I don't know what's worse; prohibitionist cops or money loving dope runners. When it was all illegal, it was cheaper. Once they could make money, they took us for everything we got. "Sorcery" is the word that best describes that extortion.
I almost want to vote no on it, because I see what they're doing. They don't care about the cause, they want the money, they want the business. They're not making legal pot, they're making money. They don't care about lives destroyed on a lie, they want to exploit those lives to make a buck. They've become corrupted, they traded the passion for money.
The proponents of this initiative could learn a thing or two from the Pharisees in Christ's day. The Righteous remember those bound in chains, as though they were there with them. The righteous recognize the pains and sorrows brought by the love of money and resist that temptation. The righteous do the right things, for the right reasons, and do not compromise a just cause, just to make a buck.
I totally agree and "feel" where you are coming from. I too see it as a matter of righteousness versus self-motivation($$$). The sad thing is, there are very few who see the real picture, and very many who see the lie started back in the early 1930's. What is truley sad is how evident what you say to be true is, and how much a majority of the populace is in denial, or worse, actually believes the horse shit. It is lonely when you realize that the "system" has been so all-invasive in all of our lives. To this day I work to remove indoctrination I received while growing up. Most days I do good, other days I find myself dying for a "Coke" and a "Big Mac." Some day Cannabis will become just another plant, again. Just like it was for millions of years before Anslinger, Du Pont, and Hearst. Even with the world wide web, people still refuse to educate and enlighten themselves. By the way, could you tell I am under the influence of THC25 and delta 9's right now.
Phish420

San Bernardino, CA

#11368 Aug 3, 2012
BLuEDot wrote:
VOTE NO!!
N0!!!
Spike

Sierra Madre, CA

#11369 Aug 3, 2012
Keep the spin going round and round.
wacko bud toker

Charlotte, NC

#11370 Aug 3, 2012
Smoked some "Sativa", then Walmart smoked me with some "Gross Misconduct". Now I have to go back to "Vicodin".
Wackobud toker

Charlotte, NC

#11371 Aug 3, 2012
Smoked some "Sativa", then Walmart smoked me with some "Gross Misconduct". Now I have to go back to "Vicodin".
Spike

Sierra Madre, CA

#11372 Aug 3, 2012
Did you say Willard is a Toker?
Del Mar

San Diego, CA

#11374 Aug 4, 2012
I think the best way to San Diego Airport would be via http://delmar.tosandiegoairport.com
Pot

Lakewood, CA

#11375 Aug 4, 2012
If you only knew all the big wigs who invested in the grow shops in Long Beach. It's all about money. Of course they don't want you to know who they are... Look at LA narrowing it down to a few so the big guys can profit.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#11376 Aug 4, 2012
Pot wrote:
If you only knew all the big wigs who invested in the grow shops in Long Beach. It's all about money. Of course they don't want you to know who they are... Look at LA narrowing it down to a few so the big guys can profit.
Pot.

Long Beach is home to one of the most radical - if not THE most radical - of the State's unbelievably wastefully expensive university system. It was always the dream of the brain rotted 60s 70s radical revolutionary element who, after the revolution, seized control of academia to require the minority of Californians who pay taxes to provide them with "free" pot. Many within the "diversity celebrating" Long Beach pothead power structure were trained by those overpaid and under worked Government "professors" before going into the self-serving California "public service" sphere.

Ronald

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LGBT baby boomers face tough retirement hurdles Dec 23 Allah Snack Bar 1
Snow Mountain monument designation could benefi... Dec 14 Pkilkus 1
In U.S., 1 in 5 Reported Hate Crimes Target Gay... Dec 12 Christsharian Dee... 30
UDJ Holiday Fund Drive for the Ukiah Food Bank ... Nov 30 Here Is One 1
Sheriff's Dept.: Suspect ID'd in July stabbing ... (Aug '10) Sep '14 nanuel torres felix 10
Memorable places we forgot (Feb '08) Sep '14 shivi nimwitz 47
Suspect in fatal hit-and-run sought by CHP Sep '14 Buster Hymen 4
Capay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Capay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Capay News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Capay

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News