Friday Night's car accident on M-21

Posted in the Capac Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
CAPACIAN

AOL

#1 May 17, 2008
WHAT HAPPEND YEST. A LIKE 11:30 BECUSE I SEEN THE SKY LIGHT UP AND I NOTICED THE LIGHTS FLIKERD AND SOME PEOPLE SAY A GUY DIED IN THE ACCIDENT?
proud_mother07

AOL

#2 May 17, 2008
CAPACIAN wrote:
WHAT HAPPEND YEST. A LIKE 11:30 BECUSE I SEEN THE SKY LIGHT UP AND I NOTICED THE LIGHTS FLIKERD AND SOME PEOPLE SAY A GUY DIED IN THE ACCIDENT?
check out www.thetimeshearld.com it was an 23 year old man john freeza from capac who died.
proud_mother07

AOL

#3 May 17, 2008
oops i typed the web site wrong....
www.thetimesherald.com is the corret site sorry everyone
Sara

Capac, MI

#4 May 18, 2008
Just read the article, any idea who the other people were? That is just horrible.
Resident

Capac, MI

#5 May 18, 2008
I was told about the accident on Saturday and I saw the lights myself Friday night, I thought it was lightning at first... I just put the two together when I saw your comments. I'm shaking just thinking about it. John Freeza was in my class (2004). I heard that a guy named Bob Craig was the one who hit him (completely by accident). My heart goes out to him.... and Johns family and friends. I was also told that Johns girlfriend, Jessica was driving. Please realize that this is just what I heard, you should all know how Capac is with its rumors. If I heard wrong then please correct me...
Too many

Lapeer, MI

#6 May 18, 2008
There have just been too many tragedies here lately. So very sorry. I wish for nice people to prevail, for safe passage and for happy endings. I wish for all of the support for those here who are going through so much heartache. Life in this area is just too hard lately. God bless everyone, this is a town in need.
Resident

Capac, MI

#7 May 18, 2008
I would also like to add that the article in the Times herald says that he was wandering in the street when he was hit. The truth is that he was in a car accident and then went for help. Here is some information about the services... His last name is also spelled Frezza... I thought that I was wrong about that because of the times herald article but the obituary says otherwise.
http://www.kaatzfunerals.com/
Sad Friend

Royal Oak, MI

#8 May 20, 2008
I met John 8 years ago when I started dating his best friend, he was a very good guy. He leaves behind a little boy, it is so sad, and my heart goes out to his family. As for the driver, I was told her name is Stephanie, and she was drunk, that was why she hit the pole (this is just what I heard, as someone else said, Capac is known for rumors). John hit his head in the accident, then got out dazed and was walking to find help when Bob hit him. As the person said before me, funeral information can be found at

http://www.kaatzfunerals.com/
feliciaganaden

Duarte, CA

#9 May 27, 2008
please remember my nephew withlove and compassion.He was loved and will be missed. He was the youngest of 6 mom ruthann father john his sisters barabara jesse stephanie dina and his brother robert. you will be missed by all of us...rest in peace baby..your aunt felicia
feliciaganaden

Duarte, CA

#10 May 27, 2008
Thank you for all your prayers for john and his family. may God bless each and everyone of you. feliciaganaden@hotmail.com johns aunt. once again thank you all
lindsey

Ann Arbor, MI

#11 May 27, 2008
we love you john and i am very sorry to your family.. you were a very good friend to me and i will never forget you!!!
My sympathies

Barnesville, OH

#12 May 30, 2008
I am sorry for your family's loss
Question

Port Huron, MI

#14 May 30, 2008
Did they ever release who was driving the car?

“easy going lady here.”

Since: May 08

capac, mich.

#15 May 31, 2008
I currently reside down by Metro Airport, but my heart goes out to anyone that is killed in any sort of accident. For as many years as I can remember M-21 has always had tons of accidents. The worst corner to me is the intersection of North capac Rd.M-21. Does anyone remember the horrific crash where the Gold boys couldn't get out of their car, no matter how many people tried to help get them out? I was in Junior High School (Capac) way back then when this happened. Oh damn, I'm giving away my age now. However, I was very happy to see the installation of a 4 way stop light after the Gold Boys crash. It was needed for so many years!
Question

Grand Rapids, MI

#16 Jun 2, 2008
I feel bad for the girl. I know its not politically correct to feel for her since she was drinking and driving but I do. The complete opposite of Burke, her intent was not to hurt anyone that night.
Well

United States

#17 Jun 2, 2008
We are well beyond the age where people are not aware that by drinking and driving they are taking the chance of killing another human being. Hopefully we are in an age where people who engage in this type of behavior feel the full consequences of the law when they hurt or kill someone.
Can see what you mean

Port Huron, MI

#18 Jun 2, 2008
Question wrote:
I feel bad for the girl. I know its not politically correct to feel for her since she was drinking and driving but I do. The complete opposite of Burke, her intent was not to hurt anyone that night.
I can understand your feelings on that. It is sad so see someone so young make such a stupid decision (IF in fact she was drinking) that ended in the life of someone else. I'm sure that was not her intent, but that was the end result of the decision she made. Now she will have to live with that the rest of her life. Sad for her and sad for the young man and his family as well.
Question

Grand Rapids, MI

#19 Jun 2, 2008
Right. Its not about condoning the behavior its about having empathy for what she will have to live with, forever.
really

United States

#20 Jun 2, 2008
Question wrote:
actually by drinking and driving according to michigan state law the intent was there
Question

Port Huron, MI

#21 Jun 10, 2008
Still haven't heard anything about the girl the was driving. Has she been charged with anything yet and have they released her name? I've heard a lot of rumors about who she is, but was wondering if anyone know for sure. Haven't seen anything in the papers about it which I think is odd since they usually print stuff like that. I'm wondering why they are so quiet in this case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) 16 hr Amy 96
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 20 hr Go Blue Forever 128
Kelly and Brian Keegan of Emmett (Mar '14) Sep 5 MiYankee 2
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Sep 2 just the tip 303
Boring Aug 24 roamer 3
How did the voye go? Aug '14 Old Man 1
Yale Music Forum (Dec '12) Aug '14 Musikologist 8
•••
•••
•••

Capac Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Capac People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE