Capac Mother

Barnesville, OH

#774 Dec 4, 2010
Well,this is certainly a nice feeling,to actually read on the Times Herald website, that the authorities have arrested someone for the shooting on October 28th. It seemed like such a long wait, but it was worth it especially since they have made an arrest. More truths may be revealed,in regards to this entire issue.We really have no idea what else could come out of this story.There have been 39 pages wrote on this forum,which totally amazes me.It is my hope that Capac and all of the people that live here, will be able to put this behind them and move forward for the betterment of our community, our families and our children.
Update

Capac, MI

#775 Dec 5, 2010
A 55-year-old Holly woman is facing two counts in connection to an Oct. 28 shooting in Capac.

Jill Ann Day was charged with attempted murder and felony firearm this morning in the county jail.

Police have said a 49-year-old man was shot twice outside his home at 416 N. Glassford St. The man, whose name has not been released, was treated and released from a hospital the day of the shooting.

A preliminary examination for Day is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. Dec. 14. Bond was set at $80,000.

Sheriff Tim Donnellon said the investigation is ongoing and he couldn’t release further information.

http://www.thetimesherald.com/article/2010120...
Capac Resident

Barnesville, OH

#776 Dec 5, 2010
Update wrote:
A 55-year-old Holly woman is facing two counts in connection to an Oct. 28 shooting in Capac.
Jill Ann Day was charged with attempted murder and felony firearm this morning in the county jail.
Police have said a 49-year-old man was shot twice outside his home at 416 N. Glassford St. The man, whose name has not been released, was treated and released from a hospital the day of the shooting.
A preliminary examination for Day is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. Dec. 14. Bond was set at $80,000.
Sheriff Tim Donnellon said the investigation is ongoing and he couldn’t release further information.
http://www.thetimesherald.com/article/2010120...
The part that concerns me is why is the investigation still ongoing, and also the sheriff's quote that he could not release further information.There must be something else going on,I knew there was more to this whole story. Wow, so glad tho that an arrest was made. It will be so very interesting to see what happens next..
Just sayin

Watseka, IL

#777 Dec 5, 2010
Capac Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
The part that concerns me is why is the investigation still ongoing, and also the sheriff's quote that he could not release further information.There must be something else going on,I knew there was more to this whole story. Wow, so glad tho that an arrest was made. It will be so very interesting to see what happens next..
Google her first and last name and city state...interesting, to say the least
Capac Resident

Barnesville, OH

#778 Dec 5, 2010
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I did the Google search, now I see the connection.
Capac Resident

Barnesville, OH

#779 Dec 5, 2010
Just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is very interesting! Wonder what it all means? I do see the connection to the overall big picture now. That is the one thing that they all have in common.
Curious

Capac, MI

#780 Dec 5, 2010
Capac Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is very interesting! Wonder what it all means? I do see the connection to the overall big picture now. That is the one thing that they all have in common.
What is the connection? I'm not finding a Jill Ann Day in Holly. I see a different Jill Day. Is that the same person?
WOW

Jackson, MI

#781 Dec 5, 2010
OMG the husband has been seen at dog shows traveling with this woman on and off for the last few years in her Fun Mover!! This is crazy!!
Capac Resident

Barnesville, OH

#782 Dec 5, 2010
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the connection? I'm not finding a Jill Ann Day in Holly. I see a different Jill Day. Is that the same person?
I think so, I found it, she goes by Jill B Day,(according to her website) or Jill Ann Day according to the Times Herald, and yes she is from Holly Michigan
onlooker

Garden City, MI

#783 Dec 5, 2010
The husband has been connected to this woman for a lot longer than three years. In fact, it was a known fact in the dog world that they were sleeping together awhile back.

I am surprised to see her connected to this. I can't imagine what would inspire her to shoot this man. It doesn't add up. It will be interesting to see how it all unfolds.
Concerned in Capac

Barnesville, OH

#784 Dec 5, 2010
Well perhaps there is still more to be concerned about, if they are still investigating the case even after they have arrested someone, and that a person has actually been charged.That must mean that there is still some facts that are not adding up, or they are still questioning people. Whatever it is, I believe in the SCCSD, and I know that they will keep digging to find the truth, so that this matter can be settled once and for all.
Hairy Pencil

Barnesville, OH

#785 Dec 5, 2010
WOW wrote:
OMG the husband has been seen at dog shows traveling with this woman on and off for the last few years in her Fun Mover!! This is crazy!!
I knew this had something to do with the dog show community.Just a feeling ya know!!
Curious

Capac, MI

#786 Dec 5, 2010
Yeah seems weird. Why would she shoot her lover's wife's boyfriend? Seems like she would be happy that the wife found someone else.
I Wonder

Barnesville, OH

#787 Dec 5, 2010
onlooker wrote:
The husband has been connected to this woman for a lot longer than three years. In fact, it was a known fact in the dog world that they were sleeping together awhile back.
I am surprised to see her connected to this. I can't imagine what would inspire her to shoot this man. It doesn't add up. It will be interesting to see how it all unfolds.
Are you part of the dog show world as well?
daughter

United States

#788 Dec 5, 2010
Synopsis wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth, you always have the truth dont you? Although it is unfortunate that some of these posts have hurt some people's feelings, I just hope that the shooter is caught. If teacher and boyfriend stay together, I wish them happiness; although she should go back home to her husband where she belongs.
\

you guys are all pathetic. coming up with your own assumptions and what so ever. it makes me upset to see you all talking about business which is not yours. you can blog, and assume whatever you want. especially about an affair. which is so ridiculous. my dad is one of the best people out there. he was not having an affair with mrs fisher. he had a girlfriend for a very long time that me and my sister knew about. we talk to our dad alot over the phone and we always know what he does. if he was with mrs fisher id be the first to know. my dad tells me everything. my dad comes home from work every single day. i go to cheerleading practice then come home. we eat dinner together and watch tv. my dad is my best friend. if he died... id loose the most important person in my life. you all should be ashamed of yourselves for making all those ridiculous claims about who my father is and what he does on his time. thats his business. and to all those who are "afraid" to go to school, or to even live here, imagine what life is like for us. no one is going to come shoot you. you are not apart of this. imagine what its like for my sister and i everyday. or what its like to be my dad. none of you were shot. none of you are detectives. and none of these posts are correct in anyway. and i hope whoever did this, whoever was behind it, goes to jail for the rest of their lives. because i would appreciate a full nights sleep. so stop your gossip... none of you know the truth.
Synopsis

United States

#789 Dec 5, 2010
Sounds like we need another synopsis.

Ok, here we go with some more fiction.

husband and jill are in the dog handling business. It has been posted here that the dog show world is a cesspool. Jill and husband have been banging for years. Teacher finds out and starts banging her boyfriend. So husband finds out that teacher is banging boyfriend and gets angry and roughs her up. He hires Jill to kill boyfriend so he can have a 3 way with teacher and Jill once boyfriend is out of the picture.

On the day of the shooting, jill comes over and slashes the tires of teacher. husband starts "flippin" out and it is reported in the newspaper. Jill shoots boyfriend and husband pays off jill.
Synopsis

United States

#790 Dec 5, 2010
daughter wrote:
<quoted text>\
none of you know the truth.
Hi breanna if that is who your are. Let me say this that I can speak for most people on here. We do not want to hurt your feelings in any way, shape or form. We do not want anything bad to happen to your family. I do not know you or your dad or mr/mrs fisher either. So we want everyone to be happy and live long, productive lives.

I am proud of you for sticking up for your dad this way. You love your dad dearly and that is heart warming.

The issue is that many people are scarred because we DONT know the truth. If we knew the truth then we all could sleep better. You are right, maybe some of this is none of our business, but when it involves a shooting next to a school, then it becomes everyone's business.

People dont know if your dad is sleeping with mrs. fisher. But people have the right to their opinion in this country. It is what makes america great. People dont have the right to downright lie about your dad and mrs fisher. I dont think I saw any post where someone claimed to know and state as a fact that an affair was going on. People's minds wander when we dont know the truth.

But capac is a small town and people are going to talk $hit. It is just a fact of life. Do not let anyone here bring you down. Let people say what they want and go about your life iwth y our head held high.

Good luck and merry Xmas.
Synopsis

United States

#791 Dec 5, 2010
We need some more opinions.

Is the Dig Show world a cesspool????

Sounds to me like it is for sure.
Capac Citizen

Barnesville, OH

#792 Dec 5, 2010
daughter wrote:
<quoted text>\
you guys are all pathetic. coming up with your own assumptions and what so ever. it makes me upset to see you all talking about business which is not yours. you can blog, and assume whatever you want. especially about an affair. which is so ridiculous. my dad is one of the best people out there. he was not having an affair with mrs fisher. he had a girlfriend for a very long time that me and my sister knew about. we talk to our dad alot over the phone and we always know what he does. if he was with mrs fisher id be the first to know. my dad tells me everything. my dad comes home from work every single day. i go to cheerleading practice then come home. we eat dinner together and watch tv. my dad is my best friend. if he died... id loose the most important person in my life. you all should be ashamed of yourselves for making all those ridiculous claims about who my father is and what he does on his time. thats his business. and to all those who are "afraid" to go to school, or to even live here, imagine what life is like for us. no one is going to come shoot you. you are not apart of this. imagine what its like for my sister and i everyday. or what its like to be my dad. none of you were shot. none of you are detectives. and none of these posts are correct in anyway. and i hope whoever did this, whoever was behind it, goes to jail for the rest of their lives. because i would appreciate a full nights sleep. so stop your gossip... none of you know the truth.
Sometimes parents hide things from their children so they do not get hurt.In the end the kids always find out, and then they have to learn how to handle the truth.My parents did that to me and I never understood why they did that.I hope this is not the case for you, but if it is, you will be able to handle it, you sound like a smart and strong girl. I would not post anymore names on this website just to be on the safe side okay, honey. I know you are upset, and that there has been alot of malicious comments on this forum about people that you know, it is a very sad thing that this kind of thing goes on, but it does.People have been speculating and making all kinds of assumptions, some I think have been based out of fear, fear for their kids that walk to and from school, not having a person in custody that was responsible for the shooting caused alot of unrest in the town.I am hoping that now that they have made an arrest, the people of Capac will settle down,and quit posting the rude comments, and be thankful that the shooter was apprehended and put all of this behind them and move forward. I truly hope that you start sleeping at night, and that the person responsible for the shooting will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I am glad that your Dad is doing good, and I am happy to hear that he is the Best Dad in the World To You.. Not many daughters or sons for that matter can say that!!! So you should consider yourself a very special young lady!!!Peace, daughter!!
WOW

Jackson, MI

#793 Dec 5, 2010
Synopsis wrote:
Sounds like we need another synopsis.
Ok, here we go with some more fiction.
husband and jill are in the dog handling business. It has been posted here that the dog show world is a cesspool. Jill and husband have been banging for years. Teacher finds out and starts banging her boyfriend. So husband finds out that teacher is banging boyfriend and gets angry and roughs her up. He hires Jill to kill boyfriend so he can have a 3 way with teacher and Jill once boyfriend is out of the picture.
On the day of the shooting, jill comes over and slashes the tires of teacher. husband starts "flippin" out and it is reported in the newspaper. Jill shoots boyfriend and husband pays off jill.
Well, this really does not sound that plausible. First off, I have been around Jill in the past, and to say she is bright enough to be a "hitwoman" would be a gross overstatement. She does not live near the husband, so she would have to have been told where to go, and who to look for. I think it would be more of a situation of her trying to be with the husband and "work" together in dogs. If the husband could keep the kids, force the wife out one way or another, he might be able to keep the kennel and home in a divorce. I am sure there had to be some coaxing to get her to do this as I cannot see any other reason for her to do it. Money would not be needed from what I understand.

Now, as for "daugther", if you are in fact the daughter of the man who was shot, I am pretty sure that enough people here have seen enough to establish a relationship between the teacher and the man who was shot. That is not to say that your dad deserved to be shot, that was wrong. But if he is with the teacher now, then she is still married. You are right, if that happened it is none of our business except for the fact that it does affect a community because of the teachers job. We ALL hope that the right person was charged, and most likely another will be charged as well, so we ALL want you to feel safe and BE safe, which is what I believe most in this forum wish for the whole community, whether from Capac, or not.

As for the dog show world being a "cesspool", well, I have been a a part of that world in the past and it is no different than any other job setting I have been in. Retail, well co-workers sleeping with bosses and other co-workers was common. Office work, same thing, trades, same thing. So, to use your analogy, I guess any career path would put you in a cesspool.

I too will be watching this with renewed interest after hearing of who was arrested. Having seen, and heard from good friends how they traveled together, and how this Jill got a new motorhome last summer and they ALWAYS camped next to each other at the shows, makes this definitely seem more like a "team" effort.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pharmacy thieves arrested after car chase with ... Mar 29 school board 1
Loui's restaurant (Apr '08) Mar '15 concerned parent 5
Capac weather Feb '15 The Real Missy 2
Peek A Boo Klug (Jun '12) Feb '15 Klug 31
Sound familiar????? (Aug '09) Feb '15 Nervous 8
Plumber Feb '15 Capacian 2
Mona Armstrong vs. Cynthia Lane for Circuit Judge (Nov '10) Jan '15 Rory Ayott is hor... 5
More from around the web

Capac People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]