Domestic violence
Scared for her life

Rochester, MI

#1 Jul 26, 2010
Anyone know that Craig Zorn likes to beat on woman. In the 4 months hes has broken his girlfriends arm and leg. She just buried her daughter in March.What the hell makes him feel like a man by hurting someone who is greaving over the loss of a child? If anyone sees or hears anything please call 911 before he kills her. She is terrified to press charges. Any suggestion on how to get through to someone who is scared to get help?
Walter Jeczen

Saginaw, MI

#2 Jul 26, 2010
Scared for her life wrote:
Anyone know that Craig Zorn likes to beat on woman. In the 4 months hes has broken his girlfriends arm and leg. She just buried her daughter in March.What the hell makes him feel like a man by hurting someone who is greaving over the loss of a child? If anyone sees or hears anything please call 911 before he kills her. She is terrified to press charges. Any suggestion on how to get through to someone who is scared to get help?
Honestly, she needs a Personal Protection Order (PPO) which she can get for free. They even waive the filing fee and assist her. Second, she needs to protect herself by making sure she is in a secure home with new locks, and that once she makes the decision to leave, she does not let him back in. All too often these cases go on and on because the abuser talks his/her way back in, or the person being abused has no one to turn too and is in what is known as a co-dependant relationship where the two of them are dependant on each other. Many times the person being abused has no one to turn to for financial help. There are four types of domestic violance, Emotion, Secual, Physicial, and Financial abuse. The person responsible for the abuse is usyually the one in control, but the person being abused is as much responsible as the abuser because she in most cases feels she loves him, and has no self-esteem to stay away or keep him away. There is a shelter that in Port hUron that can help this young lady.
Respectfully,
Walter K. Jeczen
Lucy Lee

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Jun 8, 2012
Scared for her life wrote:
Is his girlfriends name Teresa?
I Know Him

Commerce Township, MI

#4 Nov 13, 2012
I do know Craig Zorn VERY well! He does need angur management, that is for sure! His wife left him because of abuse and cheating with this woman. 1) they are BOTH alcholics 2) they abuse each other 3) She follows him everywhere he goes. They fight ALL the time....he throws her out.....she then breaks into his house when he's not home. Yes..her name is Teresa and she is from Capac. she comes running back to him begging him to take her back everytime! They are BOTH crazy drunks and emotionally unhealthy people! The saddest part is they both have children and behave this way. It is very sad! They started their relationship by cheating on their sponses with each other. Teresa' xhusband is a good man and father and I knew craig's xwife too. She is a wonderful hard working woman and great mother. They are both extremly messed and will probably end up killing each other. She is just as bad as him!! They deserve each other!
Capac

Newaygo, MI

#5 Nov 13, 2012
I Know Him wrote:
I do know Craig Zorn VERY well! He does need angur management, that is for sure! His wife left him because of abuse and cheating with this woman. 1) they are BOTH alcholics 2) they abuse each other 3) She follows him everywhere he goes. They fight ALL the time....he throws her out.....she then breaks into his house when he's not home. Yes..her name is Teresa and she is from Capac. she comes running back to him begging him to take her back everytime! They are BOTH crazy drunks and emotionally unhealthy people! The saddest part is they both have children and behave this way. It is very sad! They started their relationship by cheating on their sponses with each other. Teresa' xhusband is a good man and father and I knew craig's xwife too. She is a wonderful hard working woman and great mother. They are both extremly messed and will probably end up killing each other. She is just as bad as him!! They deserve each other!
Would this happen to be any relation to the Zorns that used to own the IGA in Marlette, MI?

I do have a question, why the concern today, has there been recent activity or abuse as of late?
Lucy

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Nov 13, 2012
Capac wrote:
<quoted text>
Would this happen to be any relation to the Zorns that used to own the IGA in Marlette, MI?
I do have a question, why the concern today, has there been recent activity or abuse as of late?
Of course it continues...It seems this is their way of life. Tried to help her, ALOT.... but she went back, TWICE in 2 months. I give up....
Capac

Newaygo, MI

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Lucy wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it continues...It seems this is their way of life. Tried to help her, ALOT.... but she went back, TWICE in 2 months. I give up....
Lucy, don't beat yourself up you have done all you could do. Most people would do nothing.

It is up to her, you have offered safety and protection, she has to choose.

You sound like a good friend.
I know him

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Last I heard, Craig came back to Michigan a few months back, I saw him in town. He left and went back to Colorado. Are they back together AGAIN in Colorado?
kayla zorn

Pontiac, MI

#9 Nov 17, 2012
I know him wrote:
Last I heard, Craig came back to Michigan a few months back, I saw him in town. He left and went back to Colorado. Are they back together AGAIN in Colorado?
how would u say he hit his ex wife he never layed a hand on his ex wife and craig is my uncle theasa broke her arm by falling down the basement stairs after she tryed to stabb someone with a knife she fell down the stairs and that broke her arm her leg was not broke her heel was broke from jumping in the pond to get away from the cop she hit her heel on a rock in the pond theasa is a lier a thief she owes alot of people alot of money and those people that she owes money to will never get money from her my uncle craig never beats women and never will don't believe the lies she tells u because it is a lie and when he was home few months back before he came home he got rid of her and finally got sick and tiered of her liying ass according to theasa her dad beat her, her mother,exhusband before they got married beat her and after they got married he beat her and she is saying my uncle beat her who is the next victum she is going to choose to say is beating her next like i said my uncle never women beat at all he is the most gental,kind and caring person i know i love my uncle to death
Sable

Newaygo, MI

#10 Nov 17, 2012
kayla zorn wrote:
<quoted text>how would u say he hit his ex wife he never layed a hand on his ex wife and craig is my uncle theasa broke her arm by falling down the basement stairs after she tryed to stabb someone with a knife she fell down the stairs and that broke her arm her leg was not broke her heel was broke from jumping in the pond to get away from the cop she hit her heel on a rock in the pond theasa is a lier a thief she owes alot of people alot of money and those people that she owes money to will never get money from her my uncle craig never beats women and never will don't believe the lies she tells u because it is a lie and when he was home few months back before he came home he got rid of her and finally got sick and tiered of her liying ass according to theasa her dad beat her, her mother,exhusband before they got married beat her and after they got married he beat her and she is saying my uncle beat her who is the next victum she is going to choose to say is beating her next like i said my uncle never women beat at all he is the most gental,kind and caring person i know i love my uncle to death
Thank you Kayla for posting your opinion. I think that it helps to balance out all of these accusations.

These forums are a hotbed of rumors and lies. It is quite sad that people have nothing better to do than lie about other people and cause trouble.

Since: Nov 12

Grand Blanc, MI

#11 Nov 18, 2012
Sable wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Kayla for posting your opinion. I think that it helps to balance out all of these accusations.
These forums are a hotbed of rumors and lies. It is quite sad that people have nothing better to do than lie about other people and cause trouble.
that is so true that is all people like to do

Since: Nov 12

New York, NY

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Capac wrote:
<quoted text>
yes Zorn's iga in marlette we are related

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Capac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
will webster (Mar '11) Jun '16 Web 2
Looking for a local doctor May '16 sup 1
Antilla for school board (Nov '14) Apr '16 Parent 4
Keihin Michigan Manufacturing Mar '16 Curious and Need ... 1
Vote For Donald Trump Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
Trump is the next President, Finally out with t... Feb '16 the ace of spades 1
Phil(Jason) needs a friend!! (Nov '12) Feb '16 Iljce Ristovski 7

Capac Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance