Former TV executive takes her mother'...

Former TV executive takes her mother's Holocaust experience to clas...

There are 54 comments on the LA Daily News story from Sep 26, 2010, titled Former TV executive takes her mother's Holocaust experience to clas.... In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Leslie Gilbert-Lurie teaches a class about the holocaust at Sierra Canyon High School in Chatsworth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gunther

Moorpark, CA

#45 Sep 30, 2010
Ah, yes...ride my skateboard into a bus. Perhaps a bus filled with impressionable young children on their way to tour the holohoax museum, swinehund?

It's really too bad my relatives, you know all the ones I have pictures and film of them marching smartly through arena's showing honor to our beloved Fuhrer, are no alive to purge the world of simpletons like you?

The myth has been exposed. Hopefully you Americans will awaken from your slumber and quit sending your children's wealth to a terrorist nation, ya?
eye ronnik

United States

#46 Sep 30, 2010
Gunther wrote:
Ah, yes...ride my skateboard into a bus. Perhaps a bus filled with impressionable young children on their way to tour the holohoax museum, swinehund?
It's really too bad my relatives, you know all the ones I have pictures and film of them marching smartly through arena's showing honor to our beloved Fuhrer, are no alive to purge the world of simpletons like you?
The myth has been exposed. Hopefully you Americans will awaken from your slumber and quit sending your children's wealth to a terrorist nation, ya?
your fuhrer is dead, his followers are unitoothed imbeciles, and the jews your cronies tried to destroy have gone on to create a powerful nation. Great team you're on, slick.

Since: Jul 08

Covina, CA

#47 Sep 30, 2010
Gunther wrote:
<quoted text>Finklestein insecure, self hating?? you are nuts
<YAWN> Nonsense ignored and dismissed. <YAWN>

Since: Jul 08

Covina, CA

#48 Sep 30, 2010
Gunther wrote:
There is an entire army of professionals
<YAWN> Bull$hit ignored and dismissed. <YAWN>
Gunther

Moorpark, CA

#49 Sep 30, 2010
eye ronnik wrote:
<quoted text>your fuhrer is dead, his followers are unitoothed imbeciles, and the jews your cronies tried to destroy have gone on to create a powerful nation. Great team you're on, slick.
Doesn't it bother you that $10 billion + untold billions in weaponry go to a terrorist nation that murders American citizens, attacked a Navy vessel, planted explosives in the World Trade Center Towers & Bldg 7, has stolen trillions by threatening members of Congress to vote to bail out jewstreet or there would be martial law declared?

These zionists have literally wrecked the USA and you don't care? What a patriot you are.
Gunther

Moorpark, CA

#50 Sep 30, 2010
david91326 wrote:
<quoted text>
<YAWN> Bull **** ignored and dismissed. <YAWN>
Maybe you should get some medication for that yawning problem putz. You jews are so sickly, no wonder Hitler couldn't get rid of your brood. Can't get an honest days work out of a one of ya smelly goats.

In Israel they urge the young people to only marry another jew. Problem with that is most of your women are infertile, ovaries polluted after years of using depleted uranium on your neighbors. How you say..."chickens have come home to roost".

You folks are toast. There's no place in the entire world where you are wanted. That little sandbox you stole in the desert is toxic. Better move to Switzerland idiot.
Gunther

Moorpark, CA

#51 Sep 30, 2010
eye ronnik wrote:
<quoted text>your fuhrer is dead, his followers are unitoothed imbeciles, and the jews your cronies tried to destroy have gone on to create a powerful nation. Great team you're on, slick.
heh heh...you wish. The actors the ADL hires to play skinheads are of course always wretched looking jews with missing teeth and fake, poorly painted on Swastika's and other baubles. You only fool the most ignorant of ignorant goys silly jew. Hitler had a soft spot for you and tried his hardest to ship you out and prevent you from doing what you do best, THEFT!

Speaks volumes no place on earth would accept you inbred misfits.

Keep making more national geographic and other "specials" about skinheads & Nazi's, always entertaining. I actually masturbate to them. lol
eye ronnik

United States

#52 Oct 1, 2010
Gunther wrote:
<quoted text>heh heh...you wish. The actors the ADL hires to play skinheads are of course always wretched looking jews with missing teeth and fake, poorly painted on Swastika's and other baubles. You only fool the most ignorant of ignorant goys silly jew. Hitler had a soft spot for you and tried his hardest to ship you out and prevent you from doing what you do best, THEFT!
Keep making more national geographic and other "specials" about skinheads & Nazi's, always entertaining. I actually masturbate to them. lol
Every time I think you've hit rock-bottom, you manage to dig deeper. You mentioned "meds" to the other poster. That's a great idea for yourself. You need to seek out a good psychiatrist.
Anamouse

El Segundo, CA

#53 Oct 1, 2010
Gunther wrote:
<quoted text>heh heh...you wish. The actors the ADL hires to play skinheads are of course always wretched looking jews with missing teeth and fake, poorly painted on Swastika's and other baubles. You only fool the most ignorant of ignorant goys silly jew. Hitler had a soft spot for you and tried his hardest to ship you out and prevent you from doing what you do best, THEFT!
Are you trying to make sure your posts make you look stupid to as many differnt types of people as possible?

If you are, congradulations, I think you have done an excellent job.

I'm sure glad you're only tough behind a keyboard, I'd hate to think what the news would look like if you ever mixed it up with real people.
Rob

Moorpark, CA

#54 Oct 1, 2010
Anamouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to make sure your posts make you look stupid to as many differnt types of people as possible?
If you are, congradulations, I think you have done an excellent job.
I'm sure glad you're only tough behind a keyboard, I'd hate to think what the news would look like if you ever mixed it up with real people.
&fe ature=player_embedded lol
Rob

Moorpark, CA

#55 Oct 1, 2010
Mel Gbson

Bellflower, CA

#56 Oct 1, 2010
Her class sucks.
Rob

Moorpark, CA

#57 Oct 1, 2010
Jews better start acting civilized and quit killing Americans and Arabs or their whinning about Hitler will be seen as disingenuous at best.

&fe ature=player_embedded#!

Even Brenzinski condemns zionist killers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ArcherOfLoaf

Corona, CA

#58 Oct 2, 2010
Hey, Gunther, how many aliases do you have?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canyon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shelly buckaloo (Oct '16) Dec 8 Sissy-lala 3
Review: Adult Video Gallery-Paramount (Oct '11) Nov 24 bob john 14
News Happy VFD uses $200K grant to replace 1985 tanker Nov '17 Jerry Sims 1
manufactured homes Nov '17 Oscar 2
Dereck Robinson Oct '17 cat lady 1
My Podiatrist died! Do you happen to know the ... (Jan '17) Oct '17 myers 6
This man lived in Amarillo... Sep '17 Katherine fasbender 3

Canyon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance