Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 866)

Showing posts 17,301 - 17,320 of21,059
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18908
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where are yours?. I'm not talking about the numbers as in your I.Q. matches your hat size either. Face it, Obama sucks, you suck and it's
just another day in Obamaville for you.
You made the claim...back it up with your numbers boy. Is that too confusing for you?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18909
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No T i m, I am saying YOU HAVE NO PEOPLE and YOU REPRESENT NO ONE, I am not a Mexican, and I haven't left Texas. That makes you wrong on all counts. Actually my tongue could never be in your a--, unlike you I am not a pervert. But you should put a window in your belly buttom so that you could at least see out.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18910
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the claim...back it up with your numbers boy. Is that too confusing for you?
The actual results speak for themselves. The Obama regime sucks.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18911
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The actual results speak for themselves. The Obama regime sucks.
So boy it IS too confusing for you to back up your claims.

Typical
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18912
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
So boy it IS too confusing for you to back up your claims.
Typical
Claims of what?. Lets be a little more specific chimp. Maybe you just need to go enjoy your government provided bananas and shut the hell up.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18913
Jul 10, 2013
 
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably don't notice any job growth because the created jobs are going to immigrants.
High-end jobs are going to immigrants that we educate for free.
Give Americans education and, we will fill the jobs.
Why should it not be that immigrants get the jobs? After all you are a immigrant yourself. Born of immigrants and raised by immigrants. Typical from a head that is screwed on backwards. Hmmm. Does incest run in your tribe?
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18914
Jul 10, 2013
 
“The time has come to pass on the mantel of leadership” Rick Perry announces he will step down. He will retire to reflect and offer up incantations for Texas.
Asked if he would run in the 2016 primaries, as a candidate, for the run on the White House. Gave no answer other than to excuse himself of the gaffe-plagued campaign that he previously exposed to the world stage, sitting his back pains and lack of sleep. Guess those incantations for support, of his, were dismissed by those higher up.
There will be obstacles that Ricky would have to address.
One minor one would be to revamp his entourages security ideologies. Keeping his campaign from the traditional retail style of politics. Projects an image of paranoia or one is above it all.
Second much greater obstacle is if there will even be a niche in the up coming 2016 politics. Let us set some of the stage, with some of the opponents, that Ricky will be competing with in the republican primaries.
From Florida weighing in on immigration issues, Senator Marc Rubio, from Kentucky weighing in the “Vouchers for Vultures” policies for the health care issues is Senator Rand Paul and how about on more member to round off this Tea Party celebration; A fellow Texan himself, Senator Ted Cruz weighing with his Oily policies and his desires for unrestricted “Arms Race” for the NRA.
Now what does Ricky have to weigh in with? Inequality to the laborers and women folks shackled to his inequality policies. Will he brag about his employment record of 1.6 million new jobs created, under his 16 years in office which comes to 100,000 per year. Even the Tea Party will attack that one. Ricky borrowed money to hire government employees to increase the size of the government and to satisfy debt out of control budget. That number would soon be exposed on the national stage as fraudulent as his spouting off to the rest of his colleagues, not to take any Federal aid, in the afternoon brag.. All the while that very same morning Ricky boy borrows $6 Billion from the Federals.
Yup sure going to be another fine display of republican clowns once again.
Paul Burka a senior executive editor of the Texas Monthly Magazine observed Perry’s speech on July 8th was nothing more than bragging and more bragging with no substance.
Women Folk of Texas will not forget him. Shackling their rights as human beings, to second class citizenship. Seriously doubt that these abused women of Texas will develop a taste for Tea. Chasm widens within the republican party’s.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18915
Jul 10, 2013
 
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Claims of what?. Lets be a little more specific chimp. Maybe you just need to go enjoy your government provided bananas and shut the hell up.
LOL Defiant is once again exhibiting the Tea Intoxicated state of mind. DUH what numbers? Duh numbers? Yuk, Yuk, what are those??
Creatures such are they that a defunct Texas produces. Is it not the TRUTH. One who is so racist, that incest is the highest probability option for their propagation. Their dysfunctional intellect exemplifies that scenario is running rampant through out their tribes.
Symptoms of difficulty to focus, lapse of memory, repeating, inability to formulate comprehension, immaturity, dysfunctional, etc. etc..
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18916
Jul 10, 2013
 
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
first off boy....the tin hats are the people like the GOParanoid rants above that believe everything is a conspiracy. I am debunking the tin foil hats so please get your snarky comments accurate.
Secondly, what I post I can back up. If the right would take that same ethic with them when the post their paranoia we wouldn't be having any of these debates.
HA,HA, LOL what have you been drinking? Perhaps someone slipped you some TEA from their POT. Now are you refuting my numbers? Which are not ACTUALLY my numbers. Pedro gets that credit. Here let me refresh those numbers for you once again. Perhaps the purple haze has lifted.

Lets go to the bottom line. Just which of the two party’s is the party to party with? Lets put them to the numbers. Going back 80 years. That will expose as to who is who a little bit more clearly than hyped up foxy journalist could ever do or dysfunctional opinionated commenter’s that infect this thread with their loose thread ideologies.
A mathematical investigation was produced by the statisticians Pedro Santa Clara and Rossen Valkanov that exposes the superior performance of the stock markets under democrats. That this is but one example of the democrat’s superiority, as there is more.
Their study encompasses 80 years. Study demonstrates systematically and positively surprised by democratic policies. Comparing the stewardship of the two parties. They calculated each economic indicator as an “annual average” during the democrats and republicans of their economic stewardship of their 40 years each. Turns out to be a landslide for democrats providing beneficial returns to the nation. One example; Democrat’s presided over a very respectable average annual compound return of 9.60% during their 40 years where in as republicans averaged a dismal 0.58%.
Consider this; a 401K plan invested in stocks and had a value of $100,000 at the beginning of the 40 years. Democrats would accumulate in compound interest $ 3,912,210 where in as republicans would only produce $126,027 . Another example; “IF” an employee were to invest $5,000 per year into their 401K for 40 years in a democratic stewardship the employee would have $1,985,526 in the bank. Where as the republican would produce a dismal $224,375.
That republicans advocate that they are good for businesses is false as compared to the democrats
Another interesting fact emerges within the statistical study. The income gap between the 99% and the top 1% has widened considerably under republicans. Averaging .49% as compared to the democrat’s .41% That is to say under republicans the income gap in 40 years, widened by 19.6% and narrowed 16.4%. Resulting in a 36% difference.
LOL on debt republicans increased debt by 2.5 times greater than that of the democrats. Republicans $7.1 Trillion vs. the democrats $2.8 Trillion.
GOP’s Self-Proclamation for economic dominance; in fact it is a misnomer to call the GOP a fiscal responsible party and or a smaller government, when in fact the contrary is true.
Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Clinton and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation.
Now pass on this one small example of the fallacies of the republican’s erroneous policies and deceptions..


Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18917
Jul 10, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I believe Bernard was trying to agree with you you fantastic egomaniac. Girl, you better be careful when you're talking to your betters. Old Bernard and I don't agree much, but despite that we treat one another with civility.
LOL Obama is outsourcing to foreign corporation. Read it here. Hot off the press…..
Once again another example of an open intelligent leadership scenario of the Obama administration. Addressing the burdensome task of translating Obamacare into the culture of the bureaucrat’s, with their means and ways of administrating. Structuring of an infrastructure, that will suppress advantages and possible corruptions, by the insurance industries.
Obama administration hires a British Firm, that is already servicing our Defense Departments and our Intelligence agencies, Serco will now service the applications of the newly insured. 19 Million is expected in the first year of applications to be serviced.
Serco has been awarded a $1.2 Billion contract, stretched out over 5 years. Mr. Allen Hill states; “ This is a huge undertaking”“ We have some tight deadlines to meet” They will immediately hire on 1,500 employees.
Federal officials were concerned that insurance companies that are already working with the exchange procedures could have an unfair advantage, with their access to non public information. Serco will now oversee who is entitled to insurance health care and who are tax exempt from tax penalties on individuals that went without health care insurance.
Defense contractors facing across the board cuts for their services will find opportunity in the growing health care boon. Obamacare administration will require contractors to run a call center,“Data Service Hub” and Public Relations campaigns.
Presently The Government Accountability Office shows an expenditures of $394 million to various insurance companies. Three fourth of which went to the ten companies. Top three; CGI-Federal, CGI Group {$88mil}, Quality Software Services Inc.{$55mil} and Booz Allen Hamilton {$38mil}
A healthy nation makes for a healthy citizen. Healthy citizen makes for a healthy moral. A healthy moral makes for a healthy attitude. A healthy attitude makes for dreams to come true..
Texas

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18918
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Yawn

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18919
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Claims of what?. Lets be a little more specific chimp. Maybe you just need to go enjoy your government provided bananas and shut the hell up.
Now you are claiming memory loss as well. Boy, you are proving you aren't very bright with every post.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18920
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well Barney, and T i m can add the new girl on the block Actually. We can call them The Three Stooges. Larry Curly and Monique. Hey Mo!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18922
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Texan wrote:
Well Barney, and T i m can add the new girl on the block Actually. We can call them The Three Stooges. Larry Curly and Monique. Hey Mo!
sorry boy but that title is already coined for you and your little friends.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18923
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Rick Perry leaves and Bill White arrives!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18924
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Defiant is once again exhibiting the Tea Intoxicated state of mind. DUH what numbers? Duh numbers? Yuk, Yuk, what are those??
Creatures such are they that a defunct Texas produces. Is it not the TRUTH. One who is so racist, that incest is the highest probability option for their propagation. Their dysfunctional intellect exemplifies that scenario is running rampant through out their tribes.
Symptoms of difficulty to focus, lapse of memory, repeating, inability to formulate comprehension, immaturity, dysfunctional, etc. etc..
What the hell are you babbling about now?. You are either suffering from early stages of dementia and/or you're reliving the days of 1970's psychobabble. Go take your meds and shut the hell up. What you have
to say doesn't amount to a piss hole in a Siberian snowbank.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18925
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Obama is outsourcing to foreign corporation. Read it here. Hot off the press…..
Once again another example of an open intelligent leadership scenario of the Obama administration. Addressing the burdensome task of translating Obamacare into the culture of the bureaucrat’s, with their means and ways of administrating. Structuring of an infrastructure, that will suppress advantages and possible corruptions, by the insurance industries.
Obama administration hires a British Firm, that is already servicing our Defense Departments and our Intelligence agencies, Serco will now service the applications of the newly insured. 19 Million is expected in the first year of applications to be serviced.
Serco has been awarded a $1.2 Billion contract, stretched out over 5 years. Mr. Allen Hill states; “ This is a huge undertaking”“ We have some tight deadlines to meet” They will immediately hire on 1,500 employees.
Federal officials were concerned that insurance companies that are already working with the exchange procedures could have an unfair advantage, with their access to non public information. Serco will now oversee who is entitled to insurance health care and who are tax exempt from tax penalties on individuals that went without health care insurance.
Defense contractors facing across the board cuts for their services will find opportunity in the growing health care boon. Obamacare administration will require contractors to run a call center,“Data Service Hub” and Public Relations campaigns.
Presently The Government Accountability Office shows an expenditures of $394 million to various insurance companies. Three fourth of which went to the ten companies. Top three; CGI-Federal, CGI Group {$88mil}, Quality Software Services Inc.{$55mil} and Booz Allen Hamilton {$38mil}
A healthy nation makes for a healthy citizen. Healthy citizen makes for a healthy moral. A healthy moral makes for a healthy attitude. A healthy attitude makes for dreams to come true..
Oh good grief!. "A healthy attitude makes for dreams to come true..". WTF?
I think that you spent too much time at Disney World. It takes jobs and free enterprise without the governments boot on everyone's neck to raise the
standard of living. The Obama regime has other plans.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18926
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are claiming memory loss as well. Boy, you are proving you aren't very bright with every post.
Chimp, you showed me the way to low IQ posting, with every one of yours. Dealing with a nitwit like you is enough to make anyone dumber.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18927
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
HA,HA, LOL what have you been drinking? Perhaps someone slipped you some TEA from their POT. Now are you refuting my numbers? Which are not ACTUALLY my numbers. Pedro gets that credit. Here let me refresh those numbers for you once again. Perhaps the purple haze has lifted.
Lets go to the bottom line. Just which of the two party’s is the party to party with? Lets put them to the numbers. Going back 80 years. That will expose as to who is who a little bit more clearly than hyped up foxy journalist could ever do or dysfunctional opinionated commenter’s that infect this thread with their loose thread ideologies.
A mathematical investigation was produced by the statisticians Pedro Santa Clara and Rossen Valkanov that exposes the superior performance of the stock markets under democrats. That this is but one example of the democrat’s superiority, as there is more.
Their study encompasses 80 years. Study demonstrates systematically and positively surprised by democratic policies. Comparing the stewardship of the two parties. They calculated each economic indicator as an “annual average” during the democrats and republicans of their economic stewardship of their 40 years each. Turns out to be a landslide for democrats providing beneficial returns to the nation. One example; Democrat’s presided over a very respectable average annual compound return of 9.60% during their 40 years where in as republicans averaged a dismal 0.58%.
Consider this; a 401K plan invested in stocks and had a value of $100,000 at the beginning of the 40 years. Democrats would accumulate in compound interest $ 3,912,210 where in as republicans would only produce $126,027 . Another example; “IF” an employee were to invest $5,000 per year into their 401K for 40 years in a democratic stewardship the employee would have $1,985,526 in the bank. Where as the republican would produce a dismal $224,375.
That republicans advocate that they are good for businesses is false as compared to the democrats
Another interesting fact emerges within the statistical study. The income gap between the 99% and the top 1% has widened considerably under republicans. Averaging .49% as compared to the democrat’s .41% That is to say under republicans the income gap in 40 years, widened by 19.6% and narrowed 16.4%. Resulting in a 36% difference.
LOL on debt republicans increased debt by 2.5 times greater than that of the democrats. Republicans $7.1 Trillion vs. the democrats $2.8 Trillion.
GOP’s Self-Proclamation for economic dominance; in fact it is a misnomer to call the GOP a fiscal responsible party and or a smaller government, when in fact the contrary is true.
Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Clinton and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation.
Now pass on this one small example of the fallacies of the republican’s erroneous policies and deceptions..
"Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Clinton and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation."

Bwahahahahahaha!
True

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18929
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,301 - 17,320 of21,059
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Canyon Lake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Canyon Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Canyon Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Canyon Lake
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••