Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
14,821 - 14,840 of 21,603 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16109
Dec 14, 2012
 
Nijoni wrote:
I have NO patience with anyone that uses the n word, tex. I am over the top? How so? Calling a spade a spade? Pls explain.
He didn't use the "n word" you twit!!!!

It was a forum error!!!

Quote him and you'll see EXACTLY what he posted!!
waco1909 wrote:
Heavy FED.....suggest you not post back to"Nijoni"....this person is so consumed with hate as to be close to insanity...however, if you enjoy harassing"Nijoni"the n by all means continue.People have fun in strange ways these days! One final aside to"Nijoni".."Th e best laid plans of mice and men,gang aft agley"....
This is how it posted!!!

"if you enjoy harassing"Nijoni"the n by all means continue."

Get a life, Nijoni/Texan!!

You're both insane with your religiousness that neither one of you know anything about nor follow it's doctrine.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16110
Dec 14, 2012
 
For some reason as it is written the forum separates the "n" from "then".

if you enjoy harassing"Nijoni"the n by all means continue

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16111
Dec 14, 2012
 
Try it yourself.

Cut and paste the sentence... then move the "n" back where it belongs and post it.

You've got to be a nut Nijoni/Texan... at the drop of a hat your scream racism!!!

You are conditioned to see it!!!

If you go through life looking for bad things... you'll find them!!

Even if they are not there... like you JUST did!!!!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16112
Dec 14, 2012
 
Nijoni wrote:
Calling a spade a spade?
Oh my, "Calling a spade a spade?".

How RACIST can you be?!?!?!?!?!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16113
Dec 14, 2012
 
Heavy Fed wrote:
For some reason as it is written the forum separates the "n" from "then".
if you enjoy harassing"Nijoni"the n by all means continue
I hardly need your diatribe. I see it, but how do you know what "HE" meant?

Calling a spade a spade is as racist as calling a false prophet a prophet of doom. Twist away goober. Perhaps you will find a typo or something I misspelled even! Oh MY!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16115
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Besides which, when such a thing happened to me, you simply accused me of bad spelling as your response. You are simply buttering him up for your slaughter. Anyone that posts against me you find excuses for.Because you are Weak and wish to ensnare the unwary in your web. Still not lettin you.....hee...hee

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16116
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I hardly need your diatribe. I see it, but how do you know what "HE" meant?
Only someone as INSANE as you would have read that the way YOU did.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16117
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

waco1909 wrote:
Heavy FED.....suggest you not post back to"Nijoni"....this person is so consumed with hate as to be close to insanity...however, if you enjoy harassing"Nijoni"the n by all means continue.People have fun in strange ways these days! One final aside to"Nijoni".."Th e best laid plans of mice and men,gang aft agley"....
You have proved with this very post how full of hate and insane she is.

I think maybe now... it may even be clear to her.

To carry such a burden of negativity... and unleash the blame for behavior of people of the past on people of the present... is definitely a form of insanity.

Obama seems to be only fanning those flames... trying to burn America down.

Sad.

Sad indeed.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16118
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proved with this very post how full of hate and insane she is.
I think maybe now... it may even be clear to her.
To carry such a burden of negativity... and unleash the blame for behavior of people of the past on people of the present... is definitely a form of insanity.
Obama seems to be only fanning those flames... trying to burn America down.
Sad.
Sad indeed.
Current behavior, in this decade, on this thread, is hardly the Past. Only to a fake prophet wanting to blanket the facts. Suck up for another follower now. You are SO WeAK.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16119
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Current behavior, in this decade, on this thread, is hardly the Past. Only to a fake prophet wanting to blanket the facts. Suck up for another follower now. You are SO WeAK.
We are ALL weak, Nijoni/Texan... we are all sinners... but none so weak and as full of sin as those who condemn others for things they never did.

Those who stand with a Bible in their hand and hold themselves even above one man... shall surely not make the cut of God's flock.
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16120
Dec 14, 2012
 
test

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16121
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
We are ALL weak, Nijoni/Texan... we are all sinners... but none so weak and as full of sin as those who condemn others for things they never did.
Those who stand with a Bible in their hand and hold themselves even above one man... shall surely not make the cut of God's flock.
Twist away. Those that call the Bible lies of men will surely not make the cut of God's flock for sure. You want it both ways for yourself. Too bad.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16122
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
We are ALL weak, Nijoni/Texan... we are all sinners... but none so weak and as full of sin as those who condemn others for things they never did.
Those who stand with a Bible in their hand and hold themselves even above one man... shall surely not make the cut of God's flock.
You hold yourself above all others, with nothing but your so called experiences- so of course more of your projection.

You are so Judgemental, yet if another has an opinion you call them judgemental. Weak indeed little bully prophet.

Any other strawmen?

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16123
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh yeah, Heavy fed/ Lord of Satan

untold other AKA's.

I am Nijoni and Tex is Tex. But lie away.
btw: for a so called comedian, you suck!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16124
Dec 14, 2012
 
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Twist away. Those that call the Bible lies of men will surely not make the cut of God's flock for sure. You want it both ways for yourself. Too bad.
Oh no... there is only one way... that is the way of God.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16125
Dec 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Only someone as INSANE as you would have read that the way YOU did.
This coming fro a nut who can't spell. Empty words of Yours. No merit. DIsmissed while you type in a fury from Belleview.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16126
Dec 14, 2012
 
from* as topix is twisted and the program misses letters all the time!
thinkaboutit

Rising Star, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16127
Dec 14, 2012
 
Perry is truely the exception to the rule!(fools never win)

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16128
Dec 14, 2012
 
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no... there is only one way... that is the way of God.
According to YOU!
According to Scripture there are two ways. One is Salvation. The other path leads to destruction. The path you propagate leads to Hell.
Man believing in Man has brought many a civilization down.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16129
Dec 14, 2012
 
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
According to YOU!
According to Scripture there are two ways. One is Salvation. The other path leads to destruction. The path you propagate leads to Hell.
Man believing in Man has brought many a civilization down.
All paths lead to God, Nijoni/Texan.

God is everywhere... God is everything.

God is the Alpha and the Omega.

There is only God.

There can be nothing else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Canyon Lake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Canyon Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Canyon Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Canyon Lake
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••