Review: Daisy Dukes Bar N Grill

Posted in the Canyon Lake Forum

Jason

Kyle, TX

#1 Jul 22, 2008
This place is not worth your time. The food is boring and bland. I expected something fresh and flavorful based on their website/menu/etc. No... it was frozen patties, overcooked ribs, and flat beer. The waitresses were too busy to stop and chat since they had 20-30 tables each... no kidding. Manager was rude when I said something. Overall, a really poor experience and I won't be back.
Kev

Boulder, CO

#2 Oct 19, 2008
Wow, You must go try em again. New management has made an incredible change. The food is awesome and the service was great. Management was very friendly. I am not sure what went wrong before, but WOW what a diffence.
vanessa

United States

#3 Apr 20, 2009
I was in on Saturday to watch the Ufc fights, the place is really cool and the waitresses are attentive, however the experience was not all good, some older guy slipped some ghb in my drink, 2 days later and I still feel like I'm dieing. Please don't leave your drinks alone and don't take a drink unless the bartender gives it to you. I think if I didn't have such a high tolerance to substances. And alcohol I'd be dead. Please be careful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canyon Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hidden waterfall landa park? Mar 13 seekingtheserenity 1
Review: Wellman Installation Inc Feb 24 Ransom 1
News Main Plaza Tree Pruning (Feb '13) Feb '15 Courtney Galler 3
Review: Gattuso Distributing (Apr '10) Feb '15 standforwhatsright 4
Bulverde Baptist Church Feb '15 Wondering 1
News Jason Isaac filing three bills to conserve grou... Feb '15 Antje57 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Ronin Kannushi 778
Canyon Lake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Canyon Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]