Police use flash-bang

Nov 18, 2008 Full story: The New Braunfels Herald

Dave Boone was standing in front of his store, Burro Liquors on Texas Highway 46, smoking a cigarette with a customer Monday afternoon when a flash-bang grenade went off.

Full Story
Dave

Wixom, MI

#1 Nov 19, 2008
Well the other side of the story needs to be told I think. If they where just standing there smoking in front of a store and there where no weapons present. why would it take a whole SWAT team and that much force to arrest a 58 year old man with a heart condition. I am outraged knowing after seeing him in jail at how beat up he is from the police. The story is that he had the gun because his girl friend came home from the bar with 2 men, he awoke to finding this in his house. He asked them to leave and they refused. he returned to his bedroom got his gun and forced them to leave. they 2 men then called to police when he went to the door he still had the gun and never pointed it at the police. He did not know who was at the door, thats why he still had it in his hand. He did close the door on police after telling them everything was fine and went back to bed. The police left understanding that he was not a threat to himself or to anyone else at that point. Why no just summon him to court to face the erroneous charge? Why a whole SWAT team for a little 58 year old man? Why if it was a "text book arrest" is he so beat up? Dave is a very down to earth peaceful person that fell for a worthless lying cheating pain in the butt that has caused him nothing but pain and problems. He is very giving and would take the shirt off his back for anyone in need. I think the police need to rethink this and I can't wait to see the police report on this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canyon Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 23 hr Fossilfarts 549
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 749
Debate: Marijuana - New Braunfels, TX (Sep '10) Nov 8 Kevin Brandt 51
amber Ford Nov 6 The one 1
kristy hernandez b*itch Nov 5 loverboy 7
Jennifer Tharp (Jul '13) Nov 5 bigdickdaddy 5
Aquaponic Systems/Farm Nov 3 brandonkeith444 1
Canyon Lake Dating
Find my Match

Canyon Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Canyon Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Canyon Lake

Personal Finance