Is Canyon Lake still usable for boating?

Is Canyon Lake still usable for boating?

Posted in the Canyon Lake Forum

Kevin

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jul 15, 2009
Ever since the drought I have been towing my boat up to LBJ. I miss Canyon and was thinking to give it a try. Has anyone been out on the lake? How bad is it?

Thanks,

Kevin
Moomba mom

Canyon Lake, TX

#2 Jul 23, 2009
Kevin wrote:
Ever since the drought I have been towing my boat up to LBJ. I miss Canyon and was thinking to give it a try. Has anyone been out on the lake? How bad is it?
Thanks,
Kevin
Yes, it is very low but it is ok if you're careful. If you put in at Oblate boat ramp be very careful when leaving that big cove to go to the big part of the lake. Another area to avoid is where the river meets the lake near Cranes Mill marina. For the most part stay on the dam side and be careful and HAVE FUN on Canyon Lake!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canyon Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Tue OnePhart 1,123
amber Ford (Nov '14) Feb 18 Real talk 3
Private i Feb 17 Needing it 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Feb 13 Jeff 51
News Best BBQ in San Antonio: Rudy's "Country Store"... (Jun '11) Feb 10 Schertz resident 6
Bored Jan 26 Bored 1
Bulverde needs affordable apartment for low inc... Jan '17 Lruiz110 1

Canyon Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canyon Lake Mortgages