The Canyon Lake Area Chamber of Comme...

The Canyon Lake Area Chamber of Commerce extends a huge Thank You to 2008 BBQ Cook-Off Sponsors

There are 1 comment on the The Canyon Lake Times Guardian story from Apr 26, 2008, titled The Canyon Lake Area Chamber of Commerce extends a huge Thank You to 2008 BBQ Cook-Off Sponsors. In it, The Canyon Lake Times Guardian reports that:

Look UP in the Skyboxes to check out our proud Platinum Sponsors, V. K. Knowlton Construction & Utilities, Inc., Valero Energy Corporation, Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority, Checkered Flag Automotive. via The Canyon Lake Times Guardian

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Canyon Lake Times Guardian.

All New Family Residents

Austin, TX

#1 May 5, 2008
Chamber needs upgrade! BBQ Cook off, Love that you have this, sounded like fun! But lack of parking kept us away. For young families, the chamber just doesn't get it! It wouldn't hurt you guys to present a more Kid friendly event the whole family could enjoy. It is our town too, so how bout gearing some of the Rec Center events (senior events take up all day hours!) and outings you have to include families with young ones. Summer is coming, so imagine the money we would be willing to spend here if we could have programs during the morning hours for children sponsored by the CRRC. It would only raise money for the CRRC, with gas prices going up, our trips into Bulverde and New Braunfels will be limited!!! I understand you want the out of towners to come, but we are willing to spend money here as well, if you include us! Who wouldn't? I mean why drive into San Marcos, San Antonio, Austin if all the fun is here?!!!
Think about it, NEW CHAMBER MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canyon Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Latest on flooding: Officials focus on Houston-... May 29 GartFartBubbles 6
News Latest on flooding: Weekend rain likely for sog... May 29 Tazo 1
Drug Sales on Misty Acres May 28 FedUp 1
Help the New Braunfels POlice (Jul '13) May 28 FedUp 12
News Flooding May 26 Tazo 3
News The Latest: Mexican president to visit tornado-... May 25 other storms too 1
Local Family Missing in Wimberley Flooding May 25 Nel 1
More from around the web

Canyon Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]