Review: Two Tarts Bakery
Sam

Richmond, TX

#1 Feb 4, 2014
Bakery and coffee delicious. Owners: smug and rude hipsters. I refuse to go back and give them another dime. Nothing tastes that good.
NB resident

San Antonio, TX

#2 Feb 21, 2014
I couldn't have said it better myself. I, too, will not return to Two Farts..I mean Two Tarts because of their smug attitude and waaaayyy overpriced items. That's ok... It's getting around town how ridiculously expensive they are and how they're not known for having the nicest staff. They'll close soon enough I'm sure.
gourmond

San Antonio, TX

#3 Feb 28, 2014
Yeah those guys are prick's. Use to help them at the farmers market and my girl friend did catering with them she got fired cause one of the employees took forty dollars out of a ladies purse and blamed it on her. But that bread pudding is amazing...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canyon Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any guy or girl willing to give me head? (May '13) 4 hr Lol 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr InPhartx 1,129
amber Ford (Nov '14) Fri Real talk 4
Private i Feb 17 Needing it 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Feb 13 Jeff 51
News Best BBQ in San Antonio: Rudy's "Country Store"... (Jun '11) Feb 10 Schertz resident 6
Bored Jan 26 Bored 1

Canyon Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canyon Lake Mortgages