Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Nov 11, 2012
Erica

Qingdao, China

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Hello, I am Erica from Chinabestwigs , I contact you to see if we have chance to collaborate. We are one of the largest lace wig manufacturers in China, we have large stock --- more than 5000pcs full lace wigs, thousands of lace front wigs, silk top wigs and glueless wigs, we also keep more than 4000 pcs machine wefts, and thousands of closures and frontals in stock for you to choose, for stock units , we ship the same day after you pay . If you are interested, I can send you the updated stock lists. I am sure you will love our works!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canyon Country Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 39 min RiccardoFire 200,622
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr papersup 15,971
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr plastic bins 5,018
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 12 hr punch tips 7,935
I grew up in Sylmar (Oct '08) Aug 29 herrick grad 181
Kent Costley and Associates Aug 26 humancivilrightsf... 1
Louie Lujan Government Relations Aug 25 Ferguson 2
•••

Canyon Country News Video

•••
•••

Canyon Country Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••