rabuf

Midlothian, TX

#17812 May 9, 2014
The American Legislative Exchange Council or ALEC states that the absolute domestic migration cumulative for the years 2003-2012 were as expected. The #1 state with the most migration was Texas w/1,041,977. The reasons for the migration were low taxes, cost of living, jobs and local and state government. The #49 state with the most people leaving was California, w/1,429,475. The reasons for leaving were poor state and local government, high taxes, crime, and high cost of living.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#17813 May 9, 2014
rabuf wrote:
The American Legislative Exchange Council or ALEC states that the absolute domestic migration cumulative for the years 2003-2012 were as expected. The #1 state with the most migration was Texas w/1,041,977. The reasons for the migration were low taxes, cost of living, jobs and local and state government. The #49 state with the most people leaving was California, w/1,429,475. The reasons for leaving were poor state and local government, high taxes, crime, and high cost of living.
Sorry , but I don't find your source credible. Not saying it's wrong, just saying they have their own agenda.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17814 May 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry , but I don't find your source credible. Not saying it's wrong, just saying they have their own agenda.
Yup. Just like you left wing Obama loving zombies.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#17815 May 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Just like you left wing Obama loving zombies.
Shouldn't You be helping your sheep back over the fence
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17816 May 9, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Shouldn't You be helping your sheep back over the fence
The same way that Obama, Pelousy and Dirty Harry Reid does you slobbering idiots?.
fubar

San Francisco, CA

#17817 May 10, 2014
I don't slobber.. I am laughing to myself that you don't get the reference, but I am sure it is probably just a normal way of life, to you.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17818 May 10, 2014
fubar wrote:
I don't slobber.. I am laughing to myself that you don't get the reference, but I am sure it is probably just a normal way of life, to you.
Unlike you, some of us actually do have a life beyond the computer chair and political crap.
rabuf

Midlothian, TX

#17819 May 10, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry , but I don't find your source credible. Not saying it's wrong, just saying they have their own agenda.
I'm not sure of their agenda either. But it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that it is factual information.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17821 May 10, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure of their agenda either. But it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that it is factual information.
However it does require someone to have a brain and "fubar" doesn't qualify.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#17822 May 10, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I meant to say, reading Fed's posts makes me think ,he believes in God. My opinion only.
The problem is... most people believe in a myth.

God is natural... everything, everywhere, everyone.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#17828 May 10, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure of their agenda either. But it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that it is factual information.
It gives you a pretty good clue of their agenda by just eyeballing there website. Facts are not facts just because someone says they are. Have you ever listened to FOX NEWS talk about the Affordable Care Act ?If you have, you will know what I mean, they just pull their facts out of their arses.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#17829 May 10, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is... most people believe in a myth.
God is natural... everything, everywhere, everyone.
The guy was calling you a Jewish/atheist and I was pretty sure you weren't an atheist.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#17830 May 10, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
However it does require someone to have a brain and "fubar" doesn't qualify.
Heh, your sheep is getting away.

www.HeavyFed.com

#17832 May 10, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>The guy was calling you a Jewish/atheist and I was pretty sure you weren't an atheist.
If they mean atheist as in that I do not believe in the God of the Bible... the yes I am an atheist.

I see God as a natural state of being... infinite above and infinite below.

I don't see God as a being in the sky that comes to Earth... he/she/it is already here and always was.

We are all... and everything you see... one entity.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#17833 May 10, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
If they mean atheist as in that I do not believe in the God of the Bible... the yes I am an atheist.
I don't see God as a being in the sky that comes to Earth... he/she/it is already here and always was.
An atheist is someone who believes in no God/ higher power etc. no infinite this or that, nothing.
Help

Alice, TX

#17834 May 10, 2014
robzilla wrote:
texas isnt broke, its one of the only states making money, perry can improve on a few things, but the other canidates will ruin what we have and take advantage of the profit,if we vote for someone else we will be screwed especially white he is a democrat and only worried about old people, did nobody notice what obama did? we need to keep perry and get ciro out of office he is the one f*cking it up
Help us...
Help

Alice, TX

#17835 May 10, 2014
help us....

www.HeavyFed.com

#17836 May 10, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>An atheist is someone who believes in no God/ higher power etc. no infinite this or that, nothing.
I know what an atheist is.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#17839 May 10, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I was wrong, I should have known better to assume you had spiritual belief in some sort of higher power. I would probably be depressed if I was an atheist. Being an atheist doesn't seem to bother you at all.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17840 May 11, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Heh, your sheep is getting away.
Not all of us give sheep the same level of attention that you apparently do. LOL

http://uselesshumor.com/2011/03/funny-picture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canutillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City tax bills to be mailed this week to El Pas... Oct 14 huey goins 3
Heavy traffic reported near Lupita's Tamales in... (Dec '09) Sep 29 david 15
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 673
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Gasman 526
la tuna federal prison camp (Apr '06) Aug '14 Shayne 277
City accepting waterpark proposals for site nea... Jul '14 SJM 9
EL Paso Amber Alert: Search is on for kidnapped... (Sep '08) Jun '14 Mother too 3
Canutillo Dating
Find my Match

Canutillo Jobs

Canutillo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Canutillo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Canutillo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]