23 indicted in alleged cocaine-traffi...

23 indicted in alleged cocaine-trafficking ring

There are 64 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 16, 2010, titled 23 indicted in alleged cocaine-trafficking ring. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

U.S. officials today announced a seven-count federal indictment against 23 people in connection with cocaine-trafficking and money laundering in Southern New Mexico and El Paso.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
USA

El Paso, TX

#1 Nov 16, 2010
Mexico should learn how to really arrest people selling drugs, IT's capture and keep. not cature and release!!!
Cathy

El Paso, TX

#2 Nov 16, 2010
Job well done!
superb

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#3 Nov 16, 2010
Try them and hang em high...
Kyle

El Paso, TX

#4 Nov 16, 2010
All Mexicans.
Texas EM

United States

#5 Nov 16, 2010
Well, I guess there goes my weekend. No, just kidding. Don't do drugs. Let's see what the high paid lawyers do now. Most of those people are probably already out on bail and restocking their shelves.

“Tardy For The Party ”

Since: May 10

United States

#6 Nov 16, 2010
Good.
done deal

El Paso, TX

#7 Nov 16, 2010
Kyle wrote:
All Mexicans.
True but all white consumers, they sell it and white people stupid enough to buy it,so who is worse you tell me.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Nov 16, 2010
done deal wrote:
<quoted text>True but all white consumers, they sell it and white people stupid enough to buy it,so who is worse you tell me.
Petro, is that you?

“Tardy For The Party ”

Since: May 10

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2010
done deal wrote:
<quoted text>True but all white consumers, they sell it and white people stupid enough to buy it,so who is worse you tell me.
EVERYONE consumes drugs. EVERYONE. Mexicans, whites, blacks, Chinese, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Russians and every other ethnic group in the world CONSUMES DRUGS.

Pull your head out.
Gus

Las Cruces, NM

#10 Nov 16, 2010
Sure are a lot of guys named "Jesus" on that list...
Novelo

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Nov 16, 2010
Big deal. How many cocaine-dealing, money-laundering organizations remain active in the area? Dozens? Hundreds?
feduptaxpayer

AOL

#12 Nov 16, 2010
Hold the trail in Juarez, and make sure they stay in a local hotel in Mexico.
UPINSMOKE

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Nov 16, 2010
GO FIGURE.... ALL MEXICAN. HOW MANY ARE RESIDENT ALIENS?
REALITY

El Paso, TX

#14 Nov 16, 2010
USA wrote:
Mexico should learn how to really arrest people selling drugs, IT's capture and keep. not cature and release!!!
Learn to read! In Mexico they're either killing them or just making them disappear!Which probably makes you rejoice? That is, till it's one of you're own!And by the way in Mexico they're color blind!But you probably wouldn't understand anyway!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#15 Nov 16, 2010
REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to read! In Mexico they're either killing them or just making them disappear!Which probably makes you rejoice? That is, till it's one of you're own!And by the way in Mexico they're color blind!But you probably wouldn't understand anyway!
They are NOT color blind! In Mexican society, the lighter your skin, the more likely it is that you belong to the 'ruling class', have you ever been to Mexico for an extended period of time? If so, you'd know this to be true.
The Wall

El Paso, TX

#16 Nov 16, 2010
Kill them all.
De Parte de mi abuela

El Paso, TX

#17 Nov 16, 2010
Los culpables son Estados Unidos porque ellos tienen el dinero para comprar la maldita droga....abogados, doctores, enfermeros, maestros que consumen la droga...
DaTs nOt RiTe

El Paso, TX

#18 Nov 16, 2010
It's the SmUgLerS BLueS aNd dA User's bLUes too.
Cant we all just get along?
haha

El Paso, TX

#19 Nov 16, 2010
Walter Mercado wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYONE consumes drugs. EVERYONE. Mexicans, whites, blacks, Chinese, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Russians and every other ethnic group in the world CONSUMES DRUGS.
Pull your head out.
With a name like walter your mom was on drugs,the doctor pulled to hard on your head waltie which caused your mom to give you that ridiculous name.
haha

El Paso, TX

#20 Nov 16, 2010
Walter Mercado wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYONE consumes drugs. EVERYONE. Mexicans, whites, blacks, Chinese, Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Russians and every other ethnic group in the world CONSUMES DRUGS.
Pull your head out.
Hey wiltie with that picture you sure your name is'nt really wallamina.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canutillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Severe weather warnings issued in Borderland Tue huey goins 3
la tuna federal prison camp (Apr '06) Aug 16 John B 281
News Obama commutes life sentence of El Pasoan Aug 6 Dirk Butterworth 9
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
News Five arrested in school cheating indictments in... May '16 Petro 2
News Stabbing suspect surrenders (Dec '05) Dec '15 Garry TURDeau 2
News Romero criticizes El Paso Times investigation (Nov '15) Nov '15 chicken little 5

Canutillo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canutillo Mortgages