In brief: 2 men arrested after fight ...

In brief: 2 men arrested after fight at bar

There are 22 comments on the El Paso Times story from Mar 6, 2011, titled In brief: 2 men arrested after fight at bar. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Two Sunland Park men were arrested Saturday night after allegedly starting a fight at the Cincinnati Bar, 207 Cincinnati, police report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bobby Bag O Donuts

Seminole, FL

#1 Mar 7, 2011
We should build a damn wall to keep the scum from Sunland Park NM out of Texas.
reader

El Paso, TX

#2 Mar 7, 2011
where the heck are all these ak's coming from?
Sullivan

El Paso, TX

#3 Mar 7, 2011
reader wrote:
where the heck are all these ak's coming from?
juarez.

ever since they started spewing over, there's been more violence in this city.
Close

San Bruno, CA

#4 Mar 7, 2011
So are they closing this bar too?
Chip

United States

#5 Mar 7, 2011
Close wrote:
So are they closing this bar too?
No, because this is not zoned to be a first class establishment. All the bars in the university area are set up to deal with drunken brawls, group sex in public and kids barfing all over the place. It just goes with the territory at a campus hangout so they can deal with it.
seriously

Dallas, TX

#7 Mar 7, 2011
Tats all over the face....LOSER!!
Debra

United States

#8 Mar 7, 2011
OMG what a bunch of losers! Particularly the first two..the one with tatoos on his face...it's bad enough to be a loser but when you have to advertise to everyone that you are a total loser......eeeeeewwwwwww!
Lubbock aint West Texas

El Paso, TX

#9 Mar 7, 2011
Now we all can see the result of Juarez migration into El Paso from all the drug violence. These people coming to El Paso trying to start problems. Some don't respect our traffice laws while others just aren't ready to assimilate.
California

San Francisco, CA

#10 Mar 7, 2011
Do women like the Face Tatoo look ??
Lupe

United States

#11 Mar 7, 2011
California wrote:
Do women like the Face Tatoo look ??
Yes, some of us do. It's not just because of the actual look because that can be disgusting if it's like Iron Mike. But the fact that a man would do that to his face speaks of his bad boy character and many of us women who are prim and proper on the outside love to let loose with a wild man from time to time and get down and dirty with them.
Mexican

El Paso, TX

#12 Mar 7, 2011
Well just goes to show you, low life Mexicans trying to show how macho they are, sorry idiots, not in the US, maybe in your own rat infested country.
el siervo

Seminole, FL

#13 Mar 7, 2011
Lubbock aint West Texas wrote:
Now we all can see the result of Juarez migration into El Paso from all the drug violence. These people coming to El Paso trying to start problems. Some don't respect our traffice laws while others just aren't ready to assimilate.
Dont blame it on the race, ethnic group nor immigrants from other countries, there are bad people everywhere. God bless us all,we all need Jesus Christ for peace and salvation including you.
gotquestions.org
Brian

United States

#14 Mar 7, 2011
el siervo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont blame it on the race, ethnic group nor immigrants from other countries, there are bad people everywhere. God bless us all,we all need Jesus Christ for peace and salvation including you.
gotquestions.org
That's a beautiful link you posted. So many wonderful answers and so filled with insight. You're a kind one.
el paso

Seminole, FL

#15 Mar 7, 2011
Wow. Brown Pride, did you see that tat on first coward. Those guys are pen-deh-hoes, I had make it easy for you white degenerate scum. Son una bola de merda ustedes gringos
Dave

Austin, TX

#16 Mar 7, 2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Both of those guys look like a bunch of pendejos!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Who told them those tats looked good. It looks like they played a trick on him and painted his face for falling asleep first at the party...
Ella

El Paso, TX

#17 Mar 7, 2011
None of them were soldiers? I guess I'm a stupid ass because I think all the trouble is caused by soldiers! OMG, I'm such an idiot.
Ella

El Paso, TX

#18 Mar 7, 2011
Lupe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, some of us do. It's not just because of the actual look because that can be disgusting if it's like Iron Mike. But the fact that a man would do that to his face speaks of his bad boy character and many of us women who are prim and proper on the outside love to let loose with a wild man from time to time and get down and dirty with them.
When did you escape from the donkey show?
The Real Ella

El Paso, TX

#19 Mar 7, 2011
Ella wrote:
None of them were soldiers? I guess I'm a stupid **** because I think all the trouble is caused by soldiers! OMG, I'm such an idiot.
Grow some balls and use another name. Or just grow up period.
The Real Ella

El Paso, TX

#20 Mar 7, 2011
The Real Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow some balls and use another name. Or just grow up period.
Like me. I've got little tranny balls
Ella

El Paso, TX

#21 Mar 7, 2011
The Real Ella wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow some balls and use another name. Or just grow up period.
Puppet wants a real woman like me. Not a little tranny that you are! I am the real Ella!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canutillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
la tuna federal prison camp (Apr '06) Sep 10 808tiger 286
Vinton Music Thread (Dec '16) Jun '17 Musikologist 3
News Five arrested in school cheating indictments in... (Apr '16) May '17 Sniffable farts b... 15
News El Paso early voting for May 6 election dismal Apr '17 uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 2
News Woman charged with fraud in alleged Ariana Gran... (Oct '15) Apr '17 A fan 14
News Canutillo considers opposing low-income housing (Feb '17) Feb '17 butters_ 1
News Immigrants fear license checks (Nov '06) Aug '16 DC Dave 21

Canutillo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canutillo Mortgages