Sheriff's office urges caution along ...

Sheriff's office urges caution along Doniphan as people line up for tamales

There are 44 comments on the El Paso Times story from Dec 24, 2010, titled Sheriff's office urges caution along Doniphan as people line up for tamales. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

It wouldn't be Christmas without a few dozen tamales. On Christmas Eve, hundreds of people lined up at Lupita's Tamales, 6860 Doniphan Dr, #b in Canutillo, to get their fix.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Arrrrf Arrrrf

Hobbs, NM

#45 Dec 25, 2010
Dog tamales are among the best.... from the latest tamale taste survey, these are the taste rankings:
1) pork
2) chicken
3) dog
4) iguana
5) cat
6) armadillo
7) rat
8) snake
9) chinchilla
and last, but not least
10) beaver
Don tamale

El Paso, TX

#46 Dec 25, 2010
We make our own tamales every Christmas eve, there's nothing like home made, well done tamales. The tamales they sell are not any good, I don't care where you buy them, they lack the real mexican spicy taste, they have a lot of undermixed dough and too little tasteless meat!

Don't be lazy people!
mrs bear

United States

#47 Dec 25, 2010
I've only tasted those tamales once and they were disgusting(had them at my i-laws cause they dont know how to make tamales). My family always make our own.

There's nothing like homemade tamales for me. Instead of waiting in line they should learn now to make them.
Tamales4Xmas

United States

#48 Dec 25, 2010
We didn't want to wait in line so we went to Gussie's Tamales. Never again, they sucked. Lupita's is worth the wait......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canutillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
la tuna federal prison camp (Apr '06) Oct '17 Jonas 287
Vinton Music Thread (Dec '16) Jun '17 Musikologist 3
News Five arrested in school cheating indictments in... (Apr '16) May '17 Sniffable farts b... 15
News El Paso early voting for May 6 election dismal (Apr '17) Apr '17 uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 2
News Woman charged with fraud in alleged Ariana Gran... (Oct '15) Apr '17 A fan 14
News Canutillo considers opposing low-income housing (Feb '17) Feb '17 butters_ 1
News Immigrants fear license checks (Nov '06) Aug '16 DC Dave 21

Canutillo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canutillo Mortgages