OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,553 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22846 Jul 12, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>It is not my fault people are weak and stupid that they can not reframe in over drinking the sodas or stuffing their mouths with every and anything that is on the list of putting weight on. But I should not be penalizes for someone elses weakness. And WMCOl I brought this up because it has been on the news lately. I do know I am paying more each day for the weakness of others. And who the hell is making me pay for these weakness of others? Anxious for your stupid answer to this one.
==========
That's the point. No one is "making" you pay for sugary drinks, or airline fares, or just about anything else. It is mostly up to you as to what you do.

The thing is you are already paying for weaknesses of others with insurance, cars, food, transportation and everything else you use, and a lot, way before the soft drink tax, but you don't have to.

Live off your land. Raise your own food. Make your own clothes. Use the wood from those big trees on that block you own. Self-treat yourself. Withdraw from the outside world. Of course you will have to die to stop personally paying taxes.

It is very selfish to see yourself entitled to something that harms society just because you like it.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22847 Jul 12, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>And you know what she[?] is talking about? Just why don't you just spell it out what she [?] is talking about instead of just guessing! Half the time you don't know what the heck you are talking about. So your she can just get back to me and tell me exactly what I said that offended her/him [?]! There is only one person I posted to about employee/employer taking care of situation and taxes and healthcare and this post was not addressed to you.
==========
Every post on here is "addressed" to anyone who wants to respond.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#22848 Jul 12, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
That's the point. No one is "making" you pay for sugary drinks, or airline fares, or just about anything else. It is mostly up to you as to what you do.
The thing is you are already paying for weaknesses of others with insurance, cars, food, transportation and everything else you use, and a lot, way before the soft drink tax, but you don't have to.
Live off your land. Raise your own food. Make your own clothes. Use the wood from those big trees on that block you own. Self-treat yourself. Withdraw from the outside world. Of course you will have to die to stop personally paying taxes.
It is very selfish to see yourself entitled to something that harms society just because you like it.
If I am not fat and I want to drink a soda pop once in awhile then I should be able to do so with out paying a tax because someone else drinks to much soda pop and is over weight. Same way for when I travel. I should not be punished for doing the right thing! That is my point.
Packing Heat

United States

#22849 Jul 12, 2012
Justaminute, this is my response to you from your earlier post. Sorry I can't respond as quick as I used to. I am almost finished with my new house so I can get moved in it but I have not abandon you so thank you in advance for your patients.

Why is because we the people with that kind of money oppose such a tax when taxes have already been paid on that money, plain and simple. Yes we find ways around it legally and always will so why have it when it makes your party look bad?

And Obama has made it worse now than ever in the history of this nation and you cannot rewrite that history. Like it or not people will still decide if they are better off now or not. We already know the answer to that question.

No I really don't, that comment was meant to pull your strings and stir your emotions. Thanks for playing along, LOL.

Will you say it was a waste of time and money on Obama's part if Obamacare is repealed or defunded? Probably not but it really will have been, LOL.

Pasty Faced White Guys? Racist much? You crack me up but I don't take it personally, this is all in fun. Again thanks for playing along.

And Obama thinks class-warfare is a winner for him? That's a joke, as you will see going forward. He is an absolute failure and he will never escape that fact, LOL!

I care because higher taxes on anyone is a recipe for disaster. The spending has been out of control and until that stops, we are headed off the cliff. You poor liberals will never understand that and explains why you have been poor all your miserable life.

But it was a wonderful day when ACORN did a complete meltdown, ROFLMAO, but we still have to keep an eye out for that acorn-clone creeping back in and kill it as well, LOL. Parasites like that are very destructive to the taxpayers of this nation.

Believe what you want since polls are meaningless. Remember, some of Obama's most enthusiastic supporters, such as young adults, are less likely to turn out to vote so the reality is we will not know until the election is over, LMAO.

I support you for shining the light as I know you support me in shining the light on the fact Obama has been a miserable failure that does not deserve to be re-elected because of the mess he has made. We shall see who has the brightest light come November 2012, good luck because you're going to need it, ROFLMAO.

I watched it live so yes I was glad to see them boo him because that is very telling just how racist some blacks are. 96% will vote for Obama regardless so that was not surprising at all. They still have higher unemployment than whitey under this Obama debacle and that is what's really priceless, LMAO. As priceless as in more don't get a payday from a job if you know what I mean and Obama hasn't done anything to help them beyond more welfare and foodstamps, LOL Alright, have to go now, trying to get my new house finished so I can move in but I will be back in the next day or so to read your hilarious response, don't disappoint me, ROFLMAO!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#22850 Jul 12, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Every post on here is "addressed" to anyone who wants to respond.
I realize that! But to comment on something you have no idea what it is about is stupid! Guess at what you think a person is referring to does not get it!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#22851 Jul 12, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
That's the point. No one is "making" you pay for sugary drinks, or airline fares, or just about anything else. It is mostly up to you as to what you do.
The thing is you are already paying for weaknesses of others with insurance, cars, food, transportation and everything else you use, and a lot, way before the soft drink tax, but you don't have to.
Live off your land. Raise your own food. Make your own clothes. Use the wood from those big trees on that block you own. Self-treat yourself. Withdraw from the outside world. Of course you will have to die to stop personally paying taxes.
It is very selfish to see yourself entitled to something that harms society just because you like it.
No it is not selfish on my part when all these people that are doing it to themselves and all they have to do is say NO just like so many already do!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#22852 Jul 12, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>About the same way you do. All your imput is is put downs and relying on Dusty to carry your butt on here!
Now enjoy your day!
Come on now. WMCOL and you don't like each other but that has nothing to do with me. Don't be dragging my name into something that everyone has a right to an opinion on. WMCOL can carry his own weight.

Amd we're both right. I would rather pay 3.00 for a coke once in a while that used to cost a dollar than I would to continue paying for the never ending escalation of health care expenses due to the obese driving prices up constantly.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22853 Jul 12, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>If I am not fat and I want to drink a soda pop once in awhile then I should be able to do so with out paying a tax because someone else drinks to much soda pop and is over weight. Same way for when I travel. I should not be punished for doing the right thing! That is my point.
==========
It is still your decision to buy the drink, or to fly. You don't have to do either.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22854 Jul 12, 2012
This is just too good.

GOP strategy is backfiring on them. Instead of anyone but Obama it is becoming anyone but Romney.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22855 Jul 12, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now. WMCOL and you don't like each other but that has nothing to do with me. Don't be dragging my name into something that everyone has a right to an opinion on. WMCOL can carry his own weight.
Amd we're both right. I would rather pay 3.00 for a coke once in a while that used to cost a dollar than I would to continue paying for the never ending escalation of health care expenses due to the obese driving prices up constantly.
==========
>>>I would rather pay 3.00 for a coke once in a while that used to cost a dollar than I would to continue paying for the never ending escalation of health care expenses due to the obese driving prices up constantly.<<<

I hear ya. Makes a lot of sense.

BTW, I don't dislike Tamara. She is misguided once in awhile, but I actually like her.

She is just a cranky old hag with nothing much to do.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22856 Jul 12, 2012
Robert Blake played Piers Morgan GOOD.

Blake knew he had to give a good performance to get his book wider exposure.

Sorry Piers, but you were had.

If you search Blake's apartment I bet you'd find the script he used on Morgan's show.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#22857 Jul 12, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now. WMCOL and you don't like each other but that has nothing to do with me. Don't be dragging my name into something that everyone has a right to an opinion on. WMCOL can carry his own weight.
Amd we're both right. I would rather pay 3.00 for a coke once in a while that used to cost a dollar than I would to continue paying for the never ending escalation of health care expenses due to the obese driving prices up constantly.
Sorry about that!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#22858 Jul 12, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
It is still your decision to buy the drink, or to fly. You don't have to do either.
Well tell me this! When does a person get rewarded for doing the right thing? Yes it is my decision to fly and it is my decision to only drink one glass of pepsi and it is my decision not to eat chips or candy and it is my decision to do the best to keep my weight down. So so far I have been making the right decision while people are making the wrong ones and I have to pay for their ignorance. Sounds like a good trade to me. Good pays the cost of the bad!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#22859 Jul 12, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
>>>I would rather pay 3.00 for a coke once in a while that used to cost a dollar than I would to continue paying for the never ending escalation of health care expenses due to the obese driving prices up constantly.<<<
I hear ya. Makes a lot of sense.
BTW, I don't dislike Tamara. She is misguided once in awhile, but I actually like her.
She is just a cranky old hag with nothing much to do.
And what are you cute and cuddly. Guess what you lie! You donot like me and guess what I donot like you either!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22860 Jul 12, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>I realize that! But to comment on something you have no idea what it is about is stupid! Guess at what you think a person is referring to does not get it!
==========
I was being polite. She was very specific that she was talking about corporate welfare.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22861 Jul 12, 2012
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>Well tell me this! When does a person get rewarded for doing the right thing? Yes it is my decision to fly and it is my decision to only drink one glass of pepsi and it is my decision not to eat chips or candy and it is my decision to do the best to keep my weight down. So so far I have been making the right decision while people are making the wrong ones and I have to pay for their ignorance. Sounds like a good trade to me. Good pays the cost of the bad!
??
==========
The good you do that benefits you is your reward for doing the right thing.

What do you want? A pat on the back?

Here, <pat on back> good job Tamara.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22862 Jul 12, 2012
Tamara, your psychosis is you spend a lot of time feeling unappreciated.

No one can live up to your fantasy expectations of yourself and it likely requires a lot of stroking you for someone to live with you.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#22863 Jul 12, 2012
sallisawwatchdog wrote:
Tamara, you are insulting me without even knowing me. Thats OK i will get over it and by the way last year i paid my fair share of taxes or two or three rich corporations tax share, Lets take GE they paid nothing, B of A or bank of the antichrist who got trillion dollar bail out and paid nothing and even got other money back. I paid 3
$38,000.00 So I think I have every right to weigh in on this topic as well. I employed 18 families and covered them for over a decade, I paid social security all my life and do not feel like if I reach retirement age that I should feel bad about getting SSI checks. You are so far to the right you are either trying to protect your wealth or you are just plain stupid. Oh sorry, not suppose to bag too much on you.
When you talking about getting SSI are you talking about Social Security [SS] or Social Security Disability Ins.[SSD] or Supplyment Security Income [SSI]? All 3 are different. If someone needs and qualifies for these programs then they should get them. SSI is funded from the United States Treasury from general funds funds, not So. Security trust funds. It is for low income people who are either 65 or older or are disabled or blind. So if a person needs it then they should get it. If a person paid into Social Security that deserve to get So. Security and the So. Security Disablity Insurance. So again what the heck are you referring to?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#22864 Jul 12, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
Tamara, your psychosis is you spend a lot of time feeling unappreciated.
No one can live up to your fantasy expectations of yourself and it likely requires a lot of stroking you for someone to live with you.
Then you had better go to church today or get down on your knees and thank God you don't live with me! I just Thanked him that you don't live with me!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#22865 Jul 12, 2012
justaminute:

Remember us talking about a claim Medicare turned down for a surgical shoe I had to wear for at least 5 weeks to let my foot heal from foot surgery? I said I filed a protest against Medicare about this claim. Not so much for me but for people on a very fixed income getting hit with the bill for the surgical shoes. I thought it was unfair if it was needed to get your foot well. Well Medicare turned it down. So I called the place the money was owed to to let them know Medicare's decision and for them to send the bill so I could get them paid. They looked the bill up and told me I did not owe them money. I said how could this be because you had not sent a bill yet and I have not paid you. They said because Medicare did not pay a claim that they just write it off. I said I owe for the surgical shoes and if need be I would pay my bill. He said this is done to everyone.

I said I would let you know what came of this situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coconut Carl 9 min otnot 14
Wilson Hotshot 10 min Curious 1
For Sale 13 min Juan Carlos 2
tessa redd 1 hr jenny 30
Kassie bourland 8 hr Sobeit 16
drugs 8 hr American mom 7
Dillon Patton Fri Amy 2
Canute Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Canute People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]