Government

Batesville, MS

#22 Jun 27, 2012
jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>I would say an almost 4 to 1 loss speaks for itself and it's a must to have experience in law enforcement in order to be a sheriff. People know that and so should you and your split personality Barry.
If you thank for one minute a few hundred votes is what it takes to vote out Jay you got another think coming. It will never happen.
Government

Batesville, MS

#23 Jun 27, 2012
Government wrote:
<quoted text>
If you thank for one minute a few hundred votes is what it takes to vote out Jay you got another think coming. It will never happen.
The last time i looked there is more registered voters in Beckham County then 350. Lol so it sounds like to me no one wants to go against Jay. So it looks like he got it in the bag for another four years. Lol
Gowdy

United States

#25 Jun 27, 2012
jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>I would say an almost 4 to 1 loss speaks for itself and it's a must to have experience in law enforcement in order to be a sheriff. People know that and so should you and your split personality Barry.
I have told you people before. If i get on here i will use my real name. I want everyone to know. I think Gail Wilhite is the right man for Beckham County Sheriff. Congratulations Gail you have my. Support. If there is anything i can do don't hesitate to call me. Barry Don Gowdy.
liberty

Mcloud, OK

#26 Jun 27, 2012
Barry did you guys make a deal? If he won will you be undersheriff?
Tanya

Trinidad, CO

#27 Jun 27, 2012
Super Star wrote:
Can some one please tell me how to get hold of Gail so I can get some of his signs to start using this next week. Also would like to make a donation to his campaign against Jay.
You may check out his facebook page or you may email him at [email protected]
Jim

United States

#28 Jun 27, 2012
Congratulations Gail !!!

Since: Jul 11

Elk City, OK

#29 Jun 27, 2012
liberty wrote:
My thoughts exactly...
Gowdy

United States

#30 Jun 27, 2012
liberty wrote:
That would be ok with me. Guess have to wait and see. Who knows what's going to happen.
Government

Batesville, MS

#32 Jun 29, 2012
Why bother Scott Jay has got another 4 years. He is not going any where soon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cheryl T

Oklahoma City, OK

#33 Jun 29, 2012
I wouldn't bet on Jay having another term. He has made so many people mad inside and outside of law enforcement that he is truly lacking support. He has managed to make a lot of the movers and shakers in Beckham County upset with him and the sheriff's office. By the way, has anyone heard anything about the investigation that he got started on Mike Able during the judge's election?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
liberty

Mcloud, OK

#34 Jun 29, 2012
Cheryl T wrote:
I wouldn't bet on Jay having another term. He has made so many people mad inside and outside of law enforcement that he is truly lacking support. He has managed to make a lot of the movers and shakers in Beckham County upset with him and the sheriff's office. By the way, has anyone heard anything about the investigation that he got started on Mike Able during the judge's election?
Are you Gail's new girlfriend?

Elk City, OK

#35 Jun 29, 2012
Cheryl T wrote:
A complaint was filed with him. He turned it over to agency. He didn't start it, the person who files the complaint does that. Don't you read the paper?
do the right thing

United States

#37 Jun 29, 2012
Going after Mike Abel was the only thing he has done that I was impressed with and I heard Abel told all the attorneys they were f**ked if they didn't support him for judge.

Elk City, OK

#38 Jun 29, 2012
do the right thing wrote:
Going after Mike Abel was the only thing he has done that I was impressed with and I heard Abel told all the attorneys they were f**ked if they didn't support him for judge.
Abel did more than that!! I am shocked he hasn't been charged, along with a few other people.
do the right thing

United States

#39 Jun 29, 2012
Crazazy Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Abel did more than that!! I am shocked he hasn't been charged, along with a few other people.
I hear that and the truth will eventually surface in this commie infested stink hole.
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN

Lafayette, LA

#40 Jun 30, 2012
Whats the story about Wilhite having creditors chasing him ? lawsuits ? and garnishments? I heard thats why he changes jobs so often cause he is running from creditors. Any truth to that? If so how will he handle the tax payers money?
Rowdy

United States

#42 Jun 30, 2012
CAPTAIN CAVEMAN wrote:
Whats the story about Wilhite having creditors chasing him ? lawsuits ? and garnishments? I heard thats why he changes jobs so often cause he is running from creditors. Any truth to that? If so how will he handle the tax payers money?
Any change is welcome in my opinion and I'd vote for Barney Fite from Mayberry at this point.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
liberty

Mcloud, OK

#43 Jun 30, 2012
Rowdy wrote:
<quoted text> Any change is welcome in my opinion and I'd vote for Barney Fite from Mayberry at this point.
Just like Obama, same results!
hope not dope

United States

#44 Jun 30, 2012
When is the last time a pound of meth was taken off the street? It's so crooked that people are no longer shocked by what they see or hear and it's not even close to being a secret anymore
Government

Batesville, MS

#45 Jun 30, 2012
The city fathers will keep Scott Jay as sheriff. They are not going to let someone they don't know be sheriff, its to much of a high risk for their extra activities. So sorry Gail wasting your time and money. Gail should have known how this country works. Any other county he may have a chance. Why did he not run for Roger mills, where he is from. Guess he couldn't bet out Joe Hays. Lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelbie Hunter 7 hr Sarah Gene Isler 24
Sherri /Flying W 9 hr SmallTownGossip420 29
Girl in red dodge 15 hr BFOer 4
JesusB 16 hr KY 1
Dalton haven Mon mmmm 5
News Oklahoma Police: Meth Mom Molested Her Kids Whi... (Jan '14) Mon Limp balls 107
samantha martinez Mon crazy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canute Mortgages