buy sell trade facebook
Kimberly

Weatherford, OK

#105 Jun 1, 2012
Tracey Harrison wrote:
Just type in either Kimberly or Steve Holley and see their court records for yourself. Not slander - just pure facts honey!
http://www1.odcr.com/
Enough said..........
Where is the love? and where is your credit report? put it out there...and if you notice alot of that crap was over 10 yrs ago...when my identity was stolen...and that lady done 10 yrs in the pen for it......you are fixing to hear from my attorney, and yes it can be done...
really

United States

#106 Jun 2, 2012
Kimberly wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the love? and where is your credit report? put it out there...and if you notice alot of that crap was over 10 yrs ago...when my identity was stolen...and that lady done 10 yrs in the pen for it......you are fixing to hear from my attorney, and yes it can be done...
Lol she posted what was already public record. An attorney will laugh at you.
Knows None of the Actors

United States

#107 Jun 2, 2012
Me thinks the lady - Kimberly - doth protest too much!
Amy

Clinton, OK

#108 Jun 2, 2012
Why can't you people leave them alone? Does it make you happy or get off by talking shit? I don't know them personally but no person should have to go through with this bullshit. You guys must live a pathetic life by having to put people down for your pleasure. And what's in the past should stay in the past. Why should ya bring it up? Does it affect their future? You guys are a low-life immature pathetic leeches. Grow up and be adults!
And Kimberly I would just ignore them because it will do no good, shit-talkers will always be shit-talkers.
whats up55

Oklahoma City, OK

#109 Jun 2, 2012
I'm beginning to believe what alot of you have been saying abt them. I'm seeing it happen over and over. A buy and sell group on FB shouldn't have these kinds of problems. As admins,why are they so involved in everything that's posted and said. what difference does it make what's posted. They say they aren't reliable for anything so why delete people for posting certain stuff.
Karla E

Blanchard, OK

#110 Jun 3, 2012
whats up55 wrote:
I'm beginning to believe what alot of you have been saying abt them. I'm seeing it happen over and over. A buy and sell group on FB shouldn't have these kinds of problems. As admins,why are they so involved in everything that's posted and said. what difference does it make what's posted. They say they aren't reliable for anything so why delete people for posting certain stuff.
Because they are losers and think they are winners because they are control freaks.

I checked out the group and went back as far as I could. I even googled a lot of stuff and a lot of things that were posted by them in the group is no longer in the group, but guess what...you cannot delete google index pages! LOL!
Chelsea

Blanchard, OK

#111 Jun 3, 2012
Funny.... on her personal facebook page she had said she already had IP addresses and names. Then I guess she realized she could be caught in a lie & deleted the post. LOL!
;)

Tulsa, OK

#112 Jun 3, 2012
Curious wrote:
Kimberly out of all p those members how many would you say actually post stuff? And the people that do just want to sell their stuff and really could care less about you. When are you going to understand that? You are not cool. Before you created this site no I would have never known your name so you did get it out there but trust me honey sometimes it's better to be unknown than to be thought of as a greedy, nosey, pathetic, whiny, desperate b****. Bc now when I hear your name that's exactly what I think.
That's the point! The people on there could care less about drama or them. You and everyone else on here LOVE this drama or you wouldn't be bashing people you DON'T know. THANK YOU for pointing out yours and everyone else's maturity level.
wowwwww

Weatherford, OK

#113 Jun 4, 2012
[QUOTE who=";)"]<quoted text>That's the point! The people on there could care less about drama or them. You and everyone else on here LOVE this drama or you wouldn't be bashing people you DON'T know. THANK YOU for pointing out yours and everyone else's maturity level.[/QUOTE]

If she didn't care about drama the. Why does she continue to return here to post? They go on brag on fb that everyone's making them popular??? I think it's sad that they get happy that they're talked about on the same site with topics like "who's the hottest 8th grader?".
;)

Tulsa, OK

#114 Jun 4, 2012
wowwwww wrote:
[QUOTE who=";)"]<quoted text>That's the point! The people on there could care less about drama or them. You and everyone else on here LOVE this drama or you wouldn't be bashing people you DON'T know. THANK YOU for pointing out yours and everyone else's maturity level."

If she didn't care about drama the. Why does she continue to return here to post? They go on brag on fb that everyone's making them popular??? I think it's sad that they get happy that they're talked about on the same site with topics like "who's the hottest 8th grader?".
I was meaning the people in the site don't care about there drama. They are big enough people to ignore their ignorance instead of putting on their big boy panties and ranting and raving like children behind a screen. They annoy the piss out of me but I don't know them and so I don't run my mouth.
Liz

United States

#115 Jun 4, 2012
[QUOTE who=";)"]<quoted text>I was meaning the people in the site don't care about there drama. They are big enough people to ignore their ignorance instead of putting on their big boy panties and ranting and raving like children behind a screen. They annoy the piss out of me but I don't know them and so I don't run my mouth.[/QUOTE]
Actually, you did run ur mouth about Angie. Just because she works at a bar does not mean she is trashy!
wowwwww

Weatherford, OK

#116 Jun 4, 2012
[QUOTE who=";)"]<quoted text>I was meaning the people in the site don't care about there drama. They are big enough people to ignore their ignorance instead of putting on their big boy panties and ranting and raving like children behind a screen. They annoy the piss out of me but I don't know them and so I don't run my mouth.[/QUOTE]

You just did...
;)

Tulsa, OK

#117 Jun 4, 2012
wowwwww wrote:
[QUOTE who=";)"]<quoted text>I was meaning the people in the site don't care about there drama. They are big enough people to ignore their ignorance instead of putting on their big boy panties and ranting and raving like children behind a screen. They annoy the piss out of me but I don't know them and so I don't run my mouth."

You just did...
Please tell me where in that statement I was ranting and raving or running my mouth about Steve and Kim Holley? Because I said they annoy the piss out of me? No, that would be me explaining that although I may feel the same as some; I don't feel the need to bash people on web sites to get a little excitement in my life.
;)

Tulsa, OK

#118 Jun 4, 2012
Liz wrote:
[QUOTE who=";)"]<quoted text>I was meaning the people in the site don't care about there drama. They are big enough people to ignore their ignorance instead of putting on their big boy panties and ranting and raving like children behind a screen. They annoy the piss out of me but I don't know them and so I don't run my mouth."

Actually, you did run ur mouth about Angie. Just because she works at a bar does not mean she is trashy!
No sweetie I didn't. If your going to quote me from another post get it right. I said a pregnant lady working in a bar is trashy .... NOT the girl, I don't even know her. Therefore I would have no right to run my mouth about her. You may have not liked what I said but I was not bashing the girl.
Johnny

Blanchard, OK

#121 Jun 10, 2012
Anyone check out the stupid survey they have now. Geesh! Get over it Holleys & just let people sell their stuff. All has been quiet till you two had to go stomping around in there!

Who is the drama starters now?
Steve

Weatherford, OK

#123 Jun 10, 2012
Johnny wrote:
Anyone check out the stupid survey they have now. Geesh! Get over it Holleys & just let people sell their stuff. All has been quiet till you two had to go stomping around in there!
Who is the drama starters now?
You are Johnny Alverez
Steve

Weatherford, OK

#125 Jun 10, 2012
Lets Check Your Backgrounds
:)

Tulsa, OK

#127 Jun 10, 2012
All you people on here are stupid, go get a job if you have this much time on your hands. Act like adults and ignore what you don't like on the site.

Steve and Kimberly STOP giving these stupid people the satisfaction of a response, I know y'all are better than this so lets show it.
?

United States

#130 Jun 11, 2012
Stevesuckadick wrote:
And BTW, for the people that don't know. All i did in that group was ask about a situation where a woman got ripped off. My post was deleted. I posted again, this time asking why the post was deleted, and about the situation. They came back talking smack, with Steve saying he was going to kick my ass (which I STILL have a screenshot of), which set me off.

I have no problems with these people since then. Im content to keep them blocked on Facebook.

You two people leave me be, and i'll do the same.
Didn't they sell a computer that didn't work and then wouldnt give the lady her money back?
KIMBERLY

Weatherford, OK

#132 Jun 11, 2012
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>
Didn't they sell a computer that didn't work and then wouldnt give the lady her money back?[/QUOTE]

No The whole computer thing was a lady named shanna, she sold it, to Lisa Payne Smith, It didnt have a Hard drive, so I contacted shanna and told her so Lisa Payne Smith could get her money back...Which Shanna gave the Money back and to my knowledge Lisa and Shanna are good friends...and because i wouldnt front people out on the site is why johnny is so upset...I didnt think it was anyones business...that was between lisa and Shanna...they got it worked out...Hell the computer wasnt even sold on our site...it was beckham countys site... If ya need further proof I guess call Shanna...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canute Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corrupt police in elk 48 min Delbert McFarland 16
Juan Carlos Weenie 58 min True Otnot 6
Sonic girl 7 hr sugerbear 6
hot elk city teachers 14 hr I was next 3
gprmc Thu patient 4
Kimber Bashaw sentencing Thu Michelle 3
Pretty Blonde who works at gym Wed Steve 1

Canute Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance