First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Pensacola, FL

#24 Nov 14, 2012
So, unless someone has graduated college, they cannot be smart or insightful?
Intelligence is not solely indicated by diplomas on the wall.
Maddow and Hannity are the exact same thing, just opposite ends of the spectrum. I find both distasteful.
Huh

United States

#25 Nov 15, 2012
Sadira Snape wrote:
So, unless someone has graduated college, they cannot be smart or insightful?
Intelligence is not solely indicated by diplomas on the wall.
Maddow and Hannity are the exact same thing, just opposite ends of the spectrum. I find both distasteful.
I don't recall implying anything close to the lack of a college education equating to lack of intelligence or insight. I simply stated that a Rhodes Scholar and Oxford graduate with a doctorate degree might have a more informed outlook. I certainly respect her intellect and drive to obtain her credentials. At least she has a proven and documented level of achedemic achievment. There are plenty of brilliant self taught people but I wouldn't include Beck, Limbaugh, or Hannity in that group.

Maddow is biased-yes. I just think that her analysis and break down of news events is much more cerebral, complex and detailed than Hannity's. Hannity takes a populist approach and communicates and connects to a lower common denominator base. Can't say that Hannity is not smart-he's made millions!

I simply theorize that Maddow has a considerably higher IQ than any of the 3 previosly mentioned Fox pundits. I actually find much infonewstainment distasteful yet strangely compelling-like a automobile accident.

The truth is somewhere in the middle and it is up to the individual to absorb the massive information assault and make informed conclusions.

Since: Dec 10

Pensacola, FL

#26 Nov 16, 2012
Maddow is an entertainer, just like Hannity.
Maddow appeals to you because she reinforces your opinions and helps develop them even further.
Hannity does the same to those who agree with him.

The fruits of what they both bring is a complete and total lack of moderation among people and thus our political parties.
They BOTH exemplify what is wrong with our society and the government we elected.
Neither Maddow or Hannity actually report the news, they report what others have alreadt gathered and then they give it to you with a bias and a spin for your side of the political spectrum.

This is why our country is so divided at this time and why we are doomed unless clearer, moderate minds prevail.
Dale

Columbus, GA

#27 Nov 16, 2012
You pretty ol' smart for an "exotic dancer"
hannah

United States

#28 Nov 17, 2012
With all the hot air Rush anthem Donald put out filled hot air balloons, we wouldn't be able to see nature for all the balloons.
Huh

United States

#29 Nov 19, 2012
Dale wrote:
You pretty ol' smart for an "exotic dancer"
WTF does one's occupation have to do with intelligence? Are you a Rush fan? Do you have any constuctive comments to add here or are you just making stupid comments for our enjoyment?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cantonment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pit bull puppies to give away (May '09) 4 hr Lacey Chappell 75
News Two oil companies fined millions for waste viol... May 19 Fertilizing Divid... 1
I hate retired US Navy Chiefs (Feb '13) May 17 The Truth 304
Debate: Marijuana - Pensacola, FL (Aug '10) May 12 Richard Summerford 752
News Prosecutor David Rimmer is appointed circuit judge (Dec '09) Jan '15 JMH 8
News Letters: Obamacare gives college student peace ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 charles 1
Do not use First Quality Restoration and carpet... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Frank 7
More from around the web

Cantonment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]