Carrollton Free Press Standard News |...

Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Trio charged with selling heroin remain in jail

There are 90 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Oct 23, 2012, titled Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Trio charged with selling heroin remain in jail. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

Both men remain in the Carroll County Jail on $200,000 cash or surety bonds. The three men charged Oct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
CWM

Dover, OH

#1 Oct 25, 2012
Scum of the earth. I hope our justice system does its job and puts this slime away for a LONG time!! Kudos to our Sheriff and law enforcement for getting these people and their poison off the street!!
denise

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2012
Just hope the truth comes out, and they go down for life, the amount of life that Holly's child will have to deal with without a 'mommy'....so sorry for your family, and what you are dealing with right now.....

Don't know what alot of you know about Stutler, but he should have been in jail along time ago,since 2011-- my son and friends had a run in with him, they all have records now, except him, then a hit and run accident he got out of by booting himself up with heroin so he didn't have to go to jail, then the batteries out of boats on Atwood & Mowhalk, then again with drugs.

Only spent a couple days in jail and a good lawyer our prosecutor must be scared of. If he would have been in jail for at least a year this wouldn't have happened!!!!
Agree

Erie, PA

#4 Oct 28, 2012
Nurse, you said it the way I think a lot of people feel about this situation!!
denise

United States

#5 Oct 29, 2012
oh nurse, by the way my son, who is borderline intelligent, is way to smart to get into those drugs, see he never seen anyone do any type of drugs like that, and the only way he got into trouble is that he listened to someone tell him and a couple of friends of his, whom is also borderline, that he, stutler, bought some farm equipment and he needed someone to pick it up for him....and when stutler was in the hospital, after hit& run, he was still booting up, from reliable source ......what is really bad in your story is that you have soooo much money, what to get him out on the street again?....
In my comment I didn't say anything about the family's I merely stated about how the baby was going to be without a 'mommy'....
Nurse

Canton, OH

#6 Oct 29, 2012
My comment to you is I would never bail anyone out of trouble like i pretty much said everyone is held accountable for there own actions, but also in the same sense my husband is a high profile criminal lawyer in the Ferruccio firm and if the case was more interesting yes he would take it but really for a couple kids that got hooked on drugs it's not worth his time this is small stuff. They are not big time drug dealers they were kids who had an addiction. Also in the same note you are innocent intill proven guilty. But money is what makes my world go round. On that note mr. Stutler has never been involved in a hit and run accident that is very fraudulent and is slander so your source is full of b.s. that's the perks of having a husband as a lawyer I can look up anything on anyone and in his record there is absolutely nothing of the sort. I'd get my facts straight before posting negative things. What more do you want from these kids they are in jail and will serve time. Hopefully they will get help!!!!
rrr

United States

#8 Oct 30, 2012
I agree but I kno for a fact nurse tht demises son Nd his friends dnt do h so before u go statin stuff tht ain't true Nd want a defimation of charactur charge id b watchin cuz ya jus drops the bomb who ya r. Nd further more ya b mite hav got biggie Nd burris hookd but if ur smart ya wont do it in the first place noone held a gun to there head jus a bunch of farm boys gettin hi Nd bein stupid I kno cuz I hav personally sat Nd watchd Wht they do numors times .. Nd for biggie ya dnt even kno how much shit he stole Nd did for h tht the popos dnt hav a clue abt its pretty fuvkin sad dale willams calls himself a sherriff cuz he is piss poor jus out to get reelected again sherrif is saposta care abt the community y the heck didn't he bust the earlier ya she was a junkie but dale cud hav saved ppl
T -CODNTY

Flat Rock, OH

#9 Oct 30, 2012
well were not all as BLESSED as U NURSE GET OVER YERSELF
T -COUNTY

Flat Rock, OH

#10 Oct 30, 2012
U Really NEED 2 GET YER FACTS Right.
Jared

Baltimore, OH

#11 Oct 30, 2012
rrr wrote:
I agree but I kno for a fact nurse tht demises son Nd his friends dnt do h so before u go statin stuff tht ain't true Nd want a defimation of charactur charge id b watchin cuz ya jus drops the bomb who ya r. Nd further more ya b mite hav got biggie Nd burris hookd but if ur smart ya wont do it in the first place noone held a gun to there head jus a bunch of farm boys gettin hi Nd bein stupid I kno cuz I hav personally sat Nd watchd Wht they do numors times .. Nd for biggie ya dnt even kno how much shit he stole Nd did for h tht the popos dnt hav a clue abt its pretty fuvkin sad dale willams calls himself a sherriff cuz he is piss poor jus out to get reelected again sherrif is saposta care abt the community y the heck didn't he bust the earlier ya she was a junkie but dale cud hav saved ppl
What a mess. Speak English dummy
Comment

Sugarcreek, OH

#12 Oct 30, 2012
I hope she's never my nurse. Get over yourself.
Jared

Baltimore, OH

#13 Oct 30, 2012
Comment wrote:
I hope she's never my nurse. Get over yourself.
I agree with her point about the situation but yeah, what an arrogant b****
Nurse

United States

#14 Oct 30, 2012
Are you retarded Or something number one speak English number two I didn't stay anything that wasnt true. Hello look up mr. Stutler record there is absolutely nothin stating he was involved in a hit and run accident and furthermore I never stated Denise's son was on drugs I said he was prolly doin the same stuff but hasn't got caught yet wow you fools need to go back to school. And frankly everything else I have stated is very true. Dale williams was just doing his job did he blow it out of content yes he did. Oh and I am a wonderful nurse by the way I have a master degree and I have saved many lives I love my job and the children I work with. As a matter of fact my husband and I donate food and clothing to children on the holidays also at Akron children's when we do Christmas for the terminally I'll children we make sure we buy every child a present. Rich yea arrogant no I was just stating that I have money and if I was to do drugs or die from drugs I would b held accountiable for my actions I wouldn't try and get kids who are addicts put in prison for life like the Jenkins and Hollys family were trying to do!!!
Jared

Baltimore, OH

#15 Oct 30, 2012
Nurse wrote:
Are you retarded Or something number one speak English number two I didn't stay anything that wasnt true. Hello look up mr. Stutler record there is absolutely nothin stating he was involved in a hit and run accident and furthermore I never stated Denise's son was on drugs I said he was prolly doin the same stuff but hasn't got caught yet wow you fools need to go back to school. And frankly everything else I have stated is very true. Dale williams was just doing his job did he blow it out of content yes he did. Oh and I am a wonderful nurse by the way I have a master degree and I have saved many lives I love my job and the children I work with. As a matter of fact my husband and I donate food and clothing to children on the holidays also at Akron children's when we do Christmas for the terminally I'll children we make sure we buy every child a present. Rich yea arrogant no I was just stating that I have money and if I was to do drugs or die from drugs I would b held accountiable for my actions I wouldn't try and get kids who are addicts put in prison for life like the Jenkins and Hollys family were trying to do!!!
Arrogant no? Do you think that? Lets see.... Your family lives in glen moor and everyone loves you. Money makes your world go round. You have a husband who is a high priced lawyer and these kids case is beneath him and not worth his time. Your rich. You give to poor kids, every single one of them! Lol. What does the word arrogant mean in your world, I can't tell if you're here to talk about the main post or brag about how wonderful you are.
Nurse

United States

#16 Oct 30, 2012
And furthermore like i said my husband is a lawyer a damn good one for that matter there is no way anyone could get me for deformation of character. And if so miss Denise would also get it as well cause she is making false accusations on mr. Stutler, but there is absolutely no grounds read my post again I stated he is prolly in the same stuff not he is. Now you have a good day go back to school and learn proper grammar and maybe stop watching people do drugs and do something about it because that is sick you should of called the police maybe if you would of done something that girl would still be alive. Hope you can sleep at night. I am totally sick now. This will be the last post I write hopefully those boys will get the help they need!!!!'
Jared

Baltimore, OH

#17 Oct 30, 2012
Nurse wrote:
Are you retarded Or something number one speak English number two I didn't stay anything that wasnt true. Hello look up mr. Stutler record there is absolutely nothin stating he was involved in a hit and run accident and furthermore I never stated Denise's son was on drugs I said he was prolly doin the same stuff but hasn't got caught yet wow you fools need to go back to school. And frankly everything else I have stated is very true. Dale williams was just doing his job did he blow it out of content yes he did. Oh and I am a wonderful nurse by the way I have a master degree and I have saved many lives I love my job and the children I work with. As a matter of fact my husband and I donate food and clothing to children on the holidays also at Akron children's when we do Christmas for the terminally I'll children we make sure we buy every child a present. Rich yea arrogant no I was just stating that I have money and if I was to do drugs or die from drugs I would b held accountiable for my actions I wouldn't try and get kids who are addicts put in prison for life like the Jenkins and Hollys family were trying to do!!!
I actually agree with the points you are making about the main post, your attitude just disgusted me.
Jared

Baltimore, OH

#18 Oct 30, 2012
Nurse wrote:
And furthermore like i said my husband is a lawyer a damn good one for that matter there is no way anyone could get me for deformation of character. And if so miss Denise would also get it as well cause she is making false accusations on mr. Stutler, but there is absolutely no grounds read my post again I stated he is prolly in the same stuff not he is. Now you have a good day go back to school and learn proper grammar and maybe stop watching people do drugs and do something about it because that is sick you should of called the police maybe if you would of done something that girl would still be alive. Hope you can sleep at night. I am totally sick now. This will be the last post I write hopefully those boys will get the help they need!!!!'
Lol. Now you are grammar police, miss uppity? In this paragraph alone....
1. Never start a sentence with "and". You did at least three times.
2 should be, my husband is damn good lawyer COMMA, rest of sentence
3. It's defamation of character, not deformation of character. Just because your husband may be a lawyer, you clearly aren't.
4. Use periods. You love run-on sentences. Which is fine, but let's not discuss grammar when your writing needs a lot. And I don't even have my masters:)
Nurse

United States

#19 Oct 30, 2012
Well I do apologize for my attitude I came off the wrong way. I am a women and own up to my mistakes and I do apologize if I came off in a bad way!! I just thought it was horrible the way they were treating those boys especially mr stutler there are drug addicts but killers no. They will serve time i don't know what more people want.
Jared

Baltimore, OH

#20 Oct 30, 2012
Nurse wrote:
Well I do apologize for my attitude I came off the wrong way. I am a women and own up to my mistakes and I do apologize if I came off in a bad way!! I just thought it was horrible the way they were treating those boys especially mr stutler there are drug addicts but killers no. They will serve time i don't know what more people want.
I have a lot of respect for this comment. And as I said before, I agree with your stance on this issue 100%
denise

United States

#21 Oct 30, 2012
Ferruccio firm is not going to like being brought into a comment like you put him in either, you see I grew up with his kids, and my dad grew up with the old man, and they don't take kindly to being brought up as a pawn to a drug dealer.

and about the hit and run, because it was droped down to having an accident, you see I was there in the courtroom when his lawyer was brought up the charges, I don't make things up, and you say you are privileged about seeing peoples records, well pay $.99 up to $34 and you can see anything on the internet, or Public records, so if he was put in jail when the rest of them were, momma had to get him out the next morning, you see my son and his friends now know better because we love our kids, they turn 18 they deal with their own downfalls, they don't expect to have someone bail their asses out, especially when they should suffer the consequences. they don't learn if you keep bailing them out......

you make me sicker than a dog as you spout off with all your high and mighty talk, I have this I have that, well the rest of us don't, and to let it get this far just because I said I pitty the baby that doesn't have a momma anymore????? IT IS DISGUSTING!!
rrr

United States

#22 Oct 30, 2012
Jared wrote:
<quoted text>
Arrogant no? Do you think that? Lets see.... Your family lives in glen moor and everyone loves you. Money makes your world go round. You have a husband who is a high priced lawyer and these kids case is beneath him and not worth his time. Your rich. You give to poor kids, every single one of them! Lol. What does the word arrogant mean in your world, I can't tell if you're here to talk about the main post or brag about how wonderful you are.
wow Nd u Nd ur husband donate time , money Nd clothes to akron childrens hospital I sure hope u dnt treat those innocent little kids like tht. But oh wait ur so wonderfull cuz u got money Nd oh wait being a nurse makes ur head swell....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Starboard Marine Repair LTD (Sep '08) Nov 14 Nutter44 14
High School Kids Nov 13 OpenSeason 3
Ralph Weekly.... Nov 13 RalphieBusted 3
Ralph Weekly not so cool.... (Nov '16) Nov 13 RalphieBusted 3
shemale sexting (Dec '12) Nov 11 Jaker 124
Karen Spencer Oct 21 Curious 1
News Ask Mary Beth - Where to buy reclaimed wood (Jul '08) Oct '17 Alexhoh 20

Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages