Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14404 Nov 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
He warned that Wall Street would bundle those loans, sell them to other firms, lie about their value, and then buy insurance against their failure leading to a financial collapse? That warning?
Cue it up: Good things happen to baaaaaaad people.....

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14405 Nov 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
You should look at a bigger picture.

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/spending_...
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14406 Nov 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
Funny how you truncated the rest of that graph, isn't it?

http://mercatus.org/publication/controlling-f...

woof
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14407 Nov 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see some quotes on that one. I call bullshit.
Maybe that's what it sounds like when Grover Norquist is sitting on the commode?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14408 Nov 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>

Who knows? Maybe Romney taught him a few things about business and taxes.
Well I don't know about all of that but I think Romney could have learned a few things from Joe Biden about shopping at Costco today.

And about the value of actually be able to relate to your constituents.

Now likeability...that can't be learned.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14410 Nov 29, 2012
Todd Snider New York Banker Lyrics

All these years, Arkansas, teachin' at the high school

How was I to know by retirement day
I'd learn a lesson so cruel?

I came to the day I had waited on

Just to find out all the money in our pension was gone

We invested in somethin' called the Abacus Bond
Sold to us by a New York banker

Good things happen to bad people, bad people, bad people

A big time banker from New York City
Came down south one day
Sold our people on the bond
Had our money bettin' on some kinda
Home loans getting' paid
Buy it they say, we were clearly told
This kinda thing was even safer than gold
But later on we found out the bond we'd been sold
Had been set up to fail all along

We'd been set up to fail all along
Though none of our people had ever quite sensed it

Come to find out the bond born to fail'd been built
So that banker could bet his bread against it

When the house market crashed, our retirement did too
Everybody said there was nothing we could do

That banker walked off with a million or two
I'm still teachin' at the high school

woof
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#14411 Nov 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If all Bibles aren't the same, how are we supposed to know which one is right and actually contains the Divine word of God?
It's called FAITH!
Belief in a non-provable. IF one believes in the King James or Coptic Christian version of the bible or the Torah or Koran, it's ALL faith & it's ALL all right.
NONE can be proven or disproved.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14412 Nov 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. DumBama had Romeny over to find out WTF to do with the country since he doesn't know himself. Four more years like the last four would make him about the worst President in our lifetime.
Is that what ya really think Ray? Think crash and burn Romney gave Obama some advice about business and taxes? Lucky the people of Massachusetts didn't know that or they would heve been burning down the White House out of fear.
You know Commonwaelth Of Massachusetts, where Romney served one term as Governor and lost there by 38 Points on Nov. 6th?
Romney didn't want to work at being Pres anyway. Wanted the title, but not the job.
At least he didn't have to move into a smaller place, huh?
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14413 Nov 29, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>It's called FAITH!
Belief in a non-provable. IF one believes in the King James or Coptic Christian version of the bible or the Torah or Koran, it's ALL faith & it's ALL all right.
NONE can be proven or disproved.
So you are saying that the Koran is just as valid as the Holy Bible? Bet that's a real popular notion on Sunday. Do tell...
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#14414 Nov 29, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the years during which the cokehead dopey-boy President was spending like he was residing in a Mexican whorehouse on daddy's money?
woof
And the current years of an admitted beer chugging, chain toking pot head?
Then there was the 'I didn't inhale' Willie! Right!!
Mister short/selective memory double standard bearer.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14415 Nov 29, 2012
Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that the Koran is just as valid as the Holy Bible? Bet that's a real popular notion on Sunday. Do tell...
It is just as valid. And just as invalid as well. I have that notion every single day of the week. So does our Constitution.

So there ya go.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14416 Nov 29, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>And the current years of an admitted beer chugging, chain toking pot head?
Then there was the 'I didn't inhale' Willie! Right!!
Mister short/selective memory double standard bearer.
Lets examine what you say.

I'm well aware of the fact that all three of the men you mention used illegal drugs during their lives.

Only one of them admittedly suffered from an alcohol addiction, and was alleged to also have a very serious cocaine habit as well.

One is quite regularly regarded as being of average intellect in comparison to the other two. And while that perception may partially be explained by that person being hindered by stuttering, I think most people would agree that he is the least intelligent of the three.

I wonder how he's doing. Sure has been absent lately.

woof

Since: Aug 12

Acworth, GA

#14417 Nov 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbass, you didn't read the article.
"The tax reform of 1986, meanwhile, wasn't designed to increase federal tax revenue. But that didn't mean that no one's taxes went up. Because the reform bill eliminated or reduced many tax breaks and shelters, high-income tax filers who previously paid little ended up with bigger tax bills. All told, the tax increases Reagan approved ended up canceling out much of the reduction in tax revenue that resulted from his 1981 legislation."
"By today's standards, the Gipper would easily qualify for status as a back-stabbing, treacherous RINO [Republican in Name Only]," wrote Tax Analysts contributing editor Martin Sullivan, in an article for Tax Notes in May."
My guess is your dad wasn't any smarter than you.
My guess is, my Dad and I both earn a hell of alot more than you!

Location hidden

#14418 Nov 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what I remember is that Gates was your typical greedy lib who didn't give to anybody. Clinton didn't like that, so he had his minion make up this monopoly thing to force some of that money out of his pocket.
Now he knows how the game is played and he gives here and there.
Republicans openly said they have no problem bringing up the tax rates to the Clintons years provided we have the Clinton years budget as well. DumBama doesn't like that idea.
Maybe you can persuade Congress to get some work done. That is what we pay them for. Not to make up fantasies and dodge questions.
Least Productive since 1948 and they wonder why voters want them out.

This Congress could be least productive since 1947 - USA Today usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/story... ...

Aug 14, 2012 ... Number of laws passed each year by Congress since 1947:... 1953: 288; 1952: 339; 1951: 255; 1950: 481; 1949: 440; 1948: 511; 1947: 395 ... The 112th Congress will conclude after Election Day following an anticipated ...
Congress hasn't adjourned this early since 1948... the weasels ... www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread885040/pg1

Funny though, one of the last things they did was.... This has been the least productive congress in over 50 years and now they adjourn early?

Location hidden

#14419 Nov 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. DumBama had Romeny over to find out WTF to do with the country since he doesn't know himself. Four more years like the last four would make him about the worst President in our lifetime.
Well hee is your Photo/Menu/Conversation, etc. And dodn't miss the Boxing Gloves. LOL

Obama-Romney Photo In White House - Business Insider www.businessinsider.com/obama-romney-photo-me...

5 hours ago ... Who is this guy? And why are there boxing gloves? Obama Romney. From the White House, some details of their meeting and what was on the ...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14420 Nov 29, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You should look at a bigger picture.
http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/spending_...
I have. So should you:

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/asset...

Kind of looks the same as your chart, doesn't it?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14421 Nov 29, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't know about all of that but I think Romney could have learned a few things from Joe Biden about shopping at Costco today.
And about the value of actually be able to relate to your constituents.
Now likeability...that can't be learned.
woof
Nobody knows that more than smoking Joe.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14422 Nov 29, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets examine what you say.
I'm well aware of the fact that all three of the men you mention used illegal drugs during their lives.
Only one of them admittedly suffered from an alcohol addiction, and was alleged to also have a very serious cocaine habit as well.
One is quite regularly regarded as being of average intellect in comparison to the other two. And while that perception may partially be explained by that person being hindered by stuttering, I think most people would agree that he is the least intelligent of the three.
I wonder how he's doing. Sure has been absent lately.
woof
Republican ex's don't run in front of every live camera they see--Democrats do.

I like that word you used--alleged. Now what does alleged mean in legal terms?

Stuttering in front of large groups of people is not that uncommon unless you are a TelePrompTer bot. It may be a sign of nervousness, but not stupidity. After all, Bush had the same college grades as John FFFFF Kerry, and you guys thought he was a genius.

Oh, but wait a minute! What about Ronald Reagan? He was one of the best speaking Presidents we've ever had. Oh, that's right, he was a Republican, so he was stupid too. It didn't matter how good he spoke. He was a professional.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14423 Nov 29, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I have. So should you:
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/asset...
Kind of looks the same as your chart, doesn't it?
actually, no. it doesn't.

woof
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14424 Nov 29, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can persuade Congress to get some work done. That is what we pay them for. Not to make up fantasies and dodge questions.
Least Productive since 1948 and they wonder why voters want them out.
Then why didn't voters get them out?

How does a Congress--any Congress work with such a pigheaded President? It's his way or no way. You praise Bill Clinton, yet Clinton (like Reagan) was able to work with a Congress of opposition.

Our US Congress is focusing on less spending. Your President is focused on more spending and more taxes. Which is better? Heck, they couldn't even get a budget past the Democrat led Senate, so it's their fault?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for daughter: Sep 14 maskedtex 1
Looking for. Sep 14 maskedtex 1
shemale sexting (Dec '12) Sep 14 lew123 46
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
Review: HEY Neighbor LLC Sep 12 Freddy 2
Dr. Mark Pellegrino of North Canton has to make... (Oct '06) Sep 10 GlutenFreeStella 31
How to hack facebook, very easy updated every day Sep 3 facebook 1
•••
•••
•••

Canton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Canton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE