hmmmm

Circleville, OH

#4425 May 10, 2012
eh free im totally used to that.

people have trouble thinking about one thing, let alone how they all intermingle.

if half of it sticks, would do someone some good, im sure. it doesnt do any good to me, personally. so i mean, sharing is caring, right?

personally, i have a feeling, deep in my gut, that some people still function in a multi paragraph form , right? they just like to read and not write, pretend like "theyre different". lol

Since: Mar 11

United States

#4426 May 10, 2012
Really wrote:
Don't sound all that great in Ga!
http://www.terry.uga.edu/news/releases/2011/e...
That was a good read. Thanks GetReal. You realize you really need to give John Kasich a HUGE thanks for slowing down the jobs and population from bleeding south right??? Once you get your own version of Jenny Grandholm in Ohio, Georgia will all of a sudden get right back on track. Oh and did I mention Ceasar Obamus only has six more months of damage left to do? That'll help one GA business I know of that formally announced no more hiring till u know who is out of office.
You realize most of the jobs lost were construction jobs, because the housing market crashed. Therefore not as many Ohioans could move here that wanted to.
They weren't so much factories closing down or moving out like National Cash Register from Dayton, GM in Dayton, Agylisis from Solon, Delphi in Dayton,
Whats with all your name changes??? Little bit self conscious bout something lately?
Free, I know just who to show the pictures of your depot too when I go back south. I know a couple rail buffs who might have an interesting idea or two. One of whom is a real estate agent. I have a feeling he might suggest turning it into a habitable house/museum/historical site. I just say, the restaurant depot Freight Kitchen and Tap is located much closer to the railroad than what your depot is so I don't understand CSX wanting it back even further.
clueless

Cleveland, OH

#4427 May 11, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, you can do that. But how much would you save by cutting a handful of people? There are over 600,000 state union workers here, and what was asked of them was not all that much. Their benefits far exceed those who do similar work in the private sector. Did Kasich ask all that much to bring those benefit programs just a little closer to those of us who work in the private sector and pay for these benefits?
Now they want me to work until the age of 67 instead of 65. I'm sure by the time I get there, Medicare and SS will be so broke that they will want me to work until I'm 70. When do state employees retire again?
Why do you fault all the state empl;oyees ????? Why if they have it so good you don't apply for one the jobs that are out there. You do know that most the the teachers and employee have a collage degree to perform the jobs that they do for the people of OHIO ..... If we have it so good then join us ......

“ I LOVE LIBERALS”

Since: Sep 11

Bellefontaine, OH

#4429 May 11, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
ummm don you dont hear me preaching 9 9 9 or total state control of everything.
i would have to say i am in control of my life, more so than what i would consider my "peers", it seems. beyond that, if you would be reading more than what you pick and choose to read, you would recognize how thankful i am for what we do have.
the problem is, if we do not get our shit together, as a nation, and to do that, as communities of neighbors, we will lose all the opportunities YOUR generation has been afforded. get it? its not "poor me" . i think you people are stupid to hand money over to others and expect to be kept. what part of that is "poor me"?
if people dont wake up to what is actually going on around them it will be "poor them". not poor me. lol. quite frankly, id prefer total abolition of all programs i will not have access to. you have not once heard me push that thesis- why? because it is unrealistic in the "poor me" category. get real.
its all about shredding the constitution man. its all about preaching republican democrat nonsense ideologies. look at them pandering for "gay money" now. and you want to say im saying poor me? LOL. its poor US. as in "U.S.".
the reality is, we get politicians who are statesmen and not countrymen. we get politicians who are more caught up in ideology than patriotism.
in case you missed it, i said everyone would have to take less for things to right themselves. what part of "I" isnt part of "us"? but i guess its easier to throw a one liner out than it is to talk beyond red and blue lines, eh?:/ now THAT does make me sad lol
Sounds like you r on the road to recovery. Great!
free

Girard, OH

#4430 May 11, 2012
The RR group had a contact advocate with CSX at one time, but he retired and I think the RR group has annoyed someone at CSX. The communication I've had with the local RR goup contact have been interesting and spirited at best or worst, depending on your view.
There is a marketing exec from Marysville and a finance exec in Lima who are posted on CSX website directory that may be good leads with your connection to make things happen on a professional business level. CSX corp has an office at the West Central Ohio Industrial Center in Wapak which may be a regional hub.
I appreciate your time and effort. It would be neat to make this happen at some productive level.
Kennesaw71 wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a good read. Thanks GetReal. You realize you really need to give John Kasich a HUGE thanks for slowing down the jobs and population from bleeding south right??? Once you get your own version of Jenny Grandholm in Ohio, Georgia will all of a sudden get right back on track. Oh and did I mention Ceasar Obamus only has six more months of damage left to do? That'll help one GA business I know of that formally announced no more hiring till u know who is out of office.
You realize most of the jobs lost were construction jobs, because the housing market crashed. Therefore not as many Ohioans could move here that wanted to.
They weren't so much factories closing down or moving out like National Cash Register from Dayton, GM in Dayton, Agylisis from Solon, Delphi in Dayton,
Whats with all your name changes??? Little bit self conscious bout something lately?
Free, I know just who to show the pictures of your depot too when I go back south. I know a couple rail buffs who might have an interesting idea or two. One of whom is a real estate agent. I have a feeling he might suggest turning it into a habitable house/museum/historical site. I just say, the restaurant depot Freight Kitchen and Tap is located much closer to the railroad than what your depot is so I don't understand CSX wanting it back even further.
Really

Piketon, OH

#4431 May 11, 2012
First off, I have not changed my name on here so you must have me mistaken for someone else.

Second, my point with the article is that Georgia had the great repub Perdue as governor when Georgia's economy hit the crapper!
Bobby K

Beachwood, OH

#4432 May 11, 2012
Hey Ethel, did you really accidentally trip over the cord to the life support machine I was hooked up to or did you really just yank the plug out of the wall?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4433 May 11, 2012
Bobby K wrote:
Hey Ethel, did you really accidentally trip over the cord to the life support machine I was hooked up to or did you really just yank the plug out of the wall?
No comment.

But you know what a ruthless b-tch I could be. Remember that time I made Paul Newman cry?
Bobby K

Beachwood, OH

#4434 May 11, 2012
Ethel K wrote:
<quoted text>
No comment.
But you know what a ruthless b-tch I could be. Remember that time I made Paul Newman cry?
And you know what happened to Marilyn? That could have been you but then I'd have been stuck with 10 kids.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#4435 May 11, 2012
If you want the real truth about Obama's lies and fairytales, you wont get it with an ABC interview. Glenn Beck is just about the only voice we can trust any longer:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/do-you-know-a...
Fed Up

Beachwood, OH

#4436 May 11, 2012
I keep hearing how the Obamas' spend taxpayer money on lavish parties and vacation trips! The whole administration seems like a big joke on us. With the secret servicemen in South America using prostitutes and having parties down there, who the hell's running this country anyway? And in magazines, I keep reading about Michelle Obamas' spending sprees on our dime. I, along with millions of other US citizens, have to struggle for what we have and on top of that, we have to guard what little we have from the bottom feeders that moved into Maple Hts., and here's the Presidential party spending money like water. Yeah, vote Obama in November for more of this.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#4437 May 11, 2012
clueless wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you fault all the state empl;oyees ????? Why if they have it so good you don't apply for one the jobs that are out there. You do know that most the the teachers and employee have a collage degree to perform the jobs that they do for the people of OHIO ..... If we have it so good then join us ......
I'm a little old to be changing careers now. But if I did, I would appreciate anything the taxpayers wanted to give me (and not a union) because while my benefits were being cut, public sector employees were going up.

See, in the private sector, when things are bad for the company, everybody has to pitch in to make it work again. In the public sector, it doesn't matter how bad things get. The union will guarantee those workers that nothing will change, and perhaps even get better. Strickland left us with a 8 billion dollar deficit and the state was going to hell. How much did the public sector union care?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4438 May 11, 2012
Bobby K wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know what happened to Marilyn? That could have been you but then I'd have been stuck with 10 kids.
Yeah, ten kids who you stuck me with.

I told you not to go after Jimmy Hoffa.

Since: Mar 11

Chicago, IL

#4439 May 11, 2012
Really wrote:
First off, I have not changed my name on here so you must have me mistaken for someone else.
Second, my point with the article is that Georgia had the great repub Perdue as governor when Georgia's economy hit the crapper!
What the....? It wouldn't matter who was governor, GA housing market crashed just like everyone else's, construction workers were 85% of the folks who lost their jobs, the rest amounted to architects, and suppliers like Home Depot, which ironically is based in GA... Trust me Arthur Blank is doing just fine if hes building his own stadium. The taxpayers of Atlanta won't be bent over a barrel like Cincys were.
Doesn't matter if you are GetReal, your style is somewhat like hers though.
Really

Piketon, OH

#4440 May 11, 2012
Well it just seems funny that every state declined including Georgia but only Ohio was the Governors fault.
free

Girard, OH

#4441 May 11, 2012
When the economy goes bad, we have to starve the beast, no matter how educated it is. Sacrifice comes in one form of the non-renewal public worker contracts. Teachers are easily cut and a bigger burden falls on those that remain. No revenue, no position, no pay. Pretty simple, degree or not.
Right ?
clueless wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you fault all the state empl;oyees ????? Why if they have it so good you don't apply for one the jobs that are out there. You do know that most the the teachers and employee have a collage degree to perform the jobs that they do for the people of OHIO ..... If we have it so good then join us ......
Bobby K

Beachwood, OH

#4442 May 12, 2012
Ethel K wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, ten kids who you stuck me with.
I told you not to go after Jimmy Hoffa.
I made 10 kids with you because I was planning for the future. You know how much money we could have made off of welfare and food stamps with 10 kids? MLK taught me that early in the 60s'. And as for Hoffa, it wasn't him that shot me, it was a guy that was mad at me for taking a parking spot he wanted!
free

Girard, OH

#4443 May 12, 2012
"how much money you could have made off of welfare and food stamps with 10 kids?" Really ? How did MLK teach you that ?
Bobby K wrote:
<quoted text>
I made 10 kids with you because I was planning for the future. You know how much money we could have made off of welfare and food stamps with 10 kids? MLK taught me that early in the 60s'. And as for Hoffa, it wasn't him that shot me, it was a guy that was mad at me for taking a parking spot he wanted!
free

Girard, OH

#4444 May 12, 2012
FYI: www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php...
This is feedback from last year's open house promotion. They indicate CSX wants a 30' setback, not 50'. My bad and I'm all backwards, moc.oohaytaogjal. It's referred to as the Big Four Depot, I think the last between Columbus and Indianapolis.
Kennesaw71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby K

Beachwood, OH

#4445 May 12, 2012
free wrote:
"how much money you could have made off of welfare and food stamps with 10 kids?" Really ? How did MLK teach you that ?
<quoted text>
MLK taught me that for each kid you have, you get so much money. And if you take your nieces and nephews to the welfare office and say that they're your kids, you'll get money for them too. You can also take your neighbor's kids there and claim them as yours and get dough for them too! Then, when you get all this money, you don't have to work! You have a great income, so many food stamps that you can sell some for more money, and all kinds of free stuff. That's how most blacks live. Off the government. Hell, I was going to claim that Jacks' and Teddys' kids were mine too! I could have made a fortune! But then I had to take that hothead's parking spot in California and piss him off!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: East Avondale Townhouses 4 hr icy 1
mr tea Thu what_me_worry_ 1
Canton sucks! (Feb '09) Thu n canton snobs 42
Mr. Tea and White Cop are the same poster Thu lawlz the troll 1
shemale sexting (Dec '12) Dec 9 Cole 61
Pet Insurance Outpaces Accident-Health in Sales... Nov 23 PeTA 1
Ohio.com - Where to complain (Aug '07) Nov 21 Bill Cosby 211
Canton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web