Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Really

Bergholz, OH

#4431 May 11, 2012
First off, I have not changed my name on here so you must have me mistaken for someone else.

Second, my point with the article is that Georgia had the great repub Perdue as governor when Georgia's economy hit the crapper!
Bobby K

Berea, OH

#4432 May 11, 2012
Hey Ethel, did you really accidentally trip over the cord to the life support machine I was hooked up to or did you really just yank the plug out of the wall?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4433 May 11, 2012
Bobby K wrote:
Hey Ethel, did you really accidentally trip over the cord to the life support machine I was hooked up to or did you really just yank the plug out of the wall?
No comment.

But you know what a ruthless b-tch I could be. Remember that time I made Paul Newman cry?
Bobby K

Berea, OH

#4434 May 11, 2012
Ethel K wrote:
<quoted text>
No comment.
But you know what a ruthless b-tch I could be. Remember that time I made Paul Newman cry?
And you know what happened to Marilyn? That could have been you but then I'd have been stuck with 10 kids.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#4435 May 11, 2012
If you want the real truth about Obama's lies and fairytales, you wont get it with an ABC interview. Glenn Beck is just about the only voice we can trust any longer:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/do-you-know-a...
Fed Up

Berea, OH

#4436 May 11, 2012
I keep hearing how the Obamas' spend taxpayer money on lavish parties and vacation trips! The whole administration seems like a big joke on us. With the secret servicemen in South America using prostitutes and having parties down there, who the hell's running this country anyway? And in magazines, I keep reading about Michelle Obamas' spending sprees on our dime. I, along with millions of other US citizens, have to struggle for what we have and on top of that, we have to guard what little we have from the bottom feeders that moved into Maple Hts., and here's the Presidential party spending money like water. Yeah, vote Obama in November for more of this.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#4437 May 11, 2012
clueless wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you fault all the state empl;oyees ????? Why if they have it so good you don't apply for one the jobs that are out there. You do know that most the the teachers and employee have a collage degree to perform the jobs that they do for the people of OHIO ..... If we have it so good then join us ......
I'm a little old to be changing careers now. But if I did, I would appreciate anything the taxpayers wanted to give me (and not a union) because while my benefits were being cut, public sector employees were going up.

See, in the private sector, when things are bad for the company, everybody has to pitch in to make it work again. In the public sector, it doesn't matter how bad things get. The union will guarantee those workers that nothing will change, and perhaps even get better. Strickland left us with a 8 billion dollar deficit and the state was going to hell. How much did the public sector union care?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4438 May 11, 2012
Bobby K wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know what happened to Marilyn? That could have been you but then I'd have been stuck with 10 kids.
Yeah, ten kids who you stuck me with.

I told you not to go after Jimmy Hoffa.

Kennesaw71

Since: Mar 11

Arlington, TX

#4439 May 11, 2012
Really wrote:
First off, I have not changed my name on here so you must have me mistaken for someone else.
Second, my point with the article is that Georgia had the great repub Perdue as governor when Georgia's economy hit the crapper!
.
What the....? It wouldn't matter who was governor, GA housing market crashed just like everyone else's, construction workers were 85% of the folks who lost their jobs, the rest amounted to architects, and suppliers like Home Depot, which ironically is based in GA... Trust me Arthur Blank is doing just fine if hes building his own stadium. The taxpayers of Atlanta won't be bent over a barrel like Cincys were.
.
Doesn't matter if you are GetReal, your style is somewhat like hers though.
Really

Bergholz, OH

#4440 May 11, 2012
Well it just seems funny that every state declined including Georgia but only Ohio was the Governors fault.
free

Cleveland, OH

#4441 May 11, 2012
When the economy goes bad, we have to starve the beast, no matter how educated it is. Sacrifice comes in one form of the non-renewal public worker contracts. Teachers are easily cut and a bigger burden falls on those that remain. No revenue, no position, no pay. Pretty simple, degree or not.
Right ?
clueless wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you fault all the state empl;oyees ????? Why if they have it so good you don't apply for one the jobs that are out there. You do know that most the the teachers and employee have a collage degree to perform the jobs that they do for the people of OHIO ..... If we have it so good then join us ......
Bobby K

Berea, OH

#4442 May 12, 2012
Ethel K wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, ten kids who you stuck me with.
I told you not to go after Jimmy Hoffa.
I made 10 kids with you because I was planning for the future. You know how much money we could have made off of welfare and food stamps with 10 kids? MLK taught me that early in the 60s'. And as for Hoffa, it wasn't him that shot me, it was a guy that was mad at me for taking a parking spot he wanted!
free

Cleveland, OH

#4443 May 12, 2012
"how much money you could have made off of welfare and food stamps with 10 kids?" Really ? How did MLK teach you that ?
Bobby K wrote:
<quoted text>
I made 10 kids with you because I was planning for the future. You know how much money we could have made off of welfare and food stamps with 10 kids? MLK taught me that early in the 60s'. And as for Hoffa, it wasn't him that shot me, it was a guy that was mad at me for taking a parking spot he wanted!
free

Cleveland, OH

#4444 May 12, 2012
FYI: www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php...
This is feedback from last year's open house promotion. They indicate CSX wants a 30' setback, not 50'. My bad and I'm all backwards, moc.oohaytaogjal. It's referred to as the Big Four Depot, I think the last between Columbus and Indianapolis.
Kennesaw71 wrote:
<quoted text>
.
That was a good read. Thanks GetReal. You realize you really need to give John Kasich a HUGE thanks for slowing down the jobs and population from bleeding south right??? Once you get your own version of Jenny Grandholm in Ohio, Georgia will all of a sudden get right back on track. Oh and did I mention Ceasar Obamus only has six more months of damage left to do? That'll help one GA business I know of that formally announced no more hiring till u know who is out of office.
.
You realize most of the jobs lost were construction jobs, because the housing market crashed. Therefore not as many Ohioans could move here that wanted to.
.
They weren't so much factories closing down or moving out like National Cash Register from Dayton, GM in Dayton, Agylisis from Solon, Delphi in Dayton,
Whats with all your name changes??? Little bit self conscious bout something lately?
.
Free, I know just who to show the pictures of your depot too when I go back south. I know a couple rail buffs who might have an interesting idea or two. One of whom is a real estate agent. I have a feeling he might suggest turning it into a habitable house/museum/historical site. I just say, the restaurant depot Freight Kitchen and Tap is located much closer to the railroad than what your depot is so I don't understand CSX wanting it back even further.
Bobby K

Berea, OH

#4445 May 12, 2012
free wrote:
"how much money you could have made off of welfare and food stamps with 10 kids?" Really ? How did MLK teach you that ?
<quoted text>
MLK taught me that for each kid you have, you get so much money. And if you take your nieces and nephews to the welfare office and say that they're your kids, you'll get money for them too. You can also take your neighbor's kids there and claim them as yours and get dough for them too! Then, when you get all this money, you don't have to work! You have a great income, so many food stamps that you can sell some for more money, and all kinds of free stuff. That's how most blacks live. Off the government. Hell, I was going to claim that Jacks' and Teddys' kids were mine too! I could have made a fortune! But then I had to take that hothead's parking spot in California and piss him off!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4446 May 12, 2012
Bobby K wrote:
<quoted text>
I made 10 kids with you because I was planning for the future. You know how much money we could have made off of welfare and food stamps with 10 kids? MLK taught me that early in the 60s'. And as for Hoffa, it wasn't him that shot me, it was a guy that was mad at me for taking a parking spot he wanted!
Welfare and food stamps? No wonder Jackie broke off her affair with you to marry Aristotle. I know Hoffa didn't shoot you, you fool, but he may be part of the reason why you're dead.
Interesting

United States

#4448 May 12, 2012
Why is this still up here?
free

Cleveland, OH

#4449 May 12, 2012
Tryiong to reech 10,000 posts. Pa has close to 20K for their Gov thread .
Interesting wrote:
Why is this still up here?
free

Cleveland, OH

#4450 May 12, 2012
trying to reach ? Acer laptop sucks !
haha

United States

#4451 May 12, 2012
The Christian view

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Travis lysandra was with my man Jul 19 I will 1
shemale sexting (Dec '12) Jul 11 Jih6653 117
Canton sucks! (Feb '09) Jul 9 Polecat 52
Drew And Kebbie Williams Jul 7 Lol 1
Shemale Jul 6 DonnyDrumpfYerPrez 2
Kelli Prather fraud Jul 6 DonnyDrumpfYerPrez 2
Shawnee Valley Shih tzu's (Jun '09) Jun 26 Former buyer 14

Canton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Canton Mortgages